PDA

View Full Version : Diwari vs Rati

jDA025
Nov 7, 2003, 11:52 AM
Ok i am debating which mag to get...can somebody tell me what Diwari looks like exactly...i saw the pic of it but does it cover you like Apsaras or is it to the right or left of ur character like other mags? I know rati looks cool because ive always wanted to make somethhing but i have a Ramarl and i want to know which synchros and stuff would be better overall....somebody please give me an opinion and answer the poll

kingmurp
Nov 7, 2003, 11:57 AM
diwari looks a lot like asparas, it's a nice mag, but rati just pwnz j00. anyway my personal preference is nidra.

AlphaDoom
Nov 7, 2003, 12:12 PM
*votes* Rati as well.

Nai_Calus
Nov 7, 2003, 12:43 PM
How can you even -ask- this? I've never seen an actual Diwari, but from the pictures, they're really ugly. Rati on the other hand are sexy and adorable and loving and gentle and wonderful. Bitch to raise to 200, though... But it's worth it. Such gentle little things...

Besides. Rati looks like cracked-out mechanical wings. What's not to like?

Rati. <3

xHIGHONLIFEx
Nov 7, 2003, 01:34 PM
Looks, go for Rati... If you want a MAG that's easy to raise, Diwari....

Valleo
Nov 7, 2003, 02:05 PM
Diwari is alot easier to raise than Rati. And Rati is fugly. Nothing special as far as attributes go for either. I voted Diwari.

Ketchup345
Nov 7, 2003, 02:29 PM
Since you are a RAmarl, a Rati with Estlla, Pilla, and either M&Y or Farlla (if offline only, I would go with Farlla; you already have level 20 S/D, only 2 levels lower than M&Y) would be best. Diwari is centered (directly behind your character), so its not that bad, but I think Rati look 100x better for anyone except a RAmar.

NeoPaladin
Nov 7, 2003, 02:44 PM
All my characters have Rati rare mags and they work just fine IMHO.

Zaneatron
Nov 7, 2003, 03:20 PM
Rati are far superior than any other mag, much like superion is far superior to anyother Transformer, except optimus prime http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

also you dont have to turn them into ratis at level 100. if you have a mag thats easy to raise, dont evolve it, if possible, and evolve it into a rati at a later level such as 160. thats what the mag feeder programs will tell you to do http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zaneatron on 2003-11-07 12:21 ]</font>

jDA025
Nov 7, 2003, 03:38 PM
soooo i should raise a Rati then? huh okay...Will it look good on a Ramarl?

navci
Nov 7, 2003, 03:41 PM
Speaking about Rati! I have a bone to pick. Last night I took Zu to run around three TTFs hoping to get a purple ring so he might use it when he gets to that level. First run was with Scott with no Shifta/Deband. So I was having high hopes for Rati will provide it for me when I need it. (Rukmin and Diwari both did! 100% reaction rate so far!) And out of 4 boss fights, Rati didn't react on 2 of them! This is a max sync, IQ, well fed Rati also! I am very unhappy about that. =P

So. I'd say go Diwari!
It is easier to raise, and actually on a HUcast it looks quite nice. But if you're character is a super small one... well it might look quite funny. =D

Ketchup345
Nov 7, 2003, 05:40 PM
On 2003-11-07 12:38, jDA025 wrote:
soooo i should raise a Rati then? huh okay...Will it look good on a Ramarl?

I have a RAmarl that has a gold Rati (2nd row yellow) and blond hair and a red outfit. It matches perfectly, and looks great. But it looks best when you use Mechgun type weapons or a shot series, as they look a bit funny whn your character turns sideways to fire a rifle series or handgun type.

On 2003-11-07 12:41, navi wrote:
Speaking about Rati! I have a bone to pick. Last night I took Zu to run around three TTFs hoping to get a purple ring so he might use it when he gets to that level. First run was with Scott with no Shifta/Deband. So I was having high hopes for Rati will provide it for me when I need it. (Rukmin and Diwari both did! 100% reaction rate so far!) And out of 4 boss fights, Rati didn't react on 2 of them! This is a max sync, IQ, well fed Rati also! I am very unhappy about that. =P

I have no problem with my Rati (max Synch and IQ). It does S/D at all the right times. The only thing though is the Resta isn't that good (no Mag's is really), and rarely kicks in. But like all Mag's Resta, you should already have healed before the Mag's Resta occurs. But it does have a great chance to S/D and it has a great chance of Reverser.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ketchup345 on 2003-11-07 14:44 ]</font>

Nai_Calus
Nov 7, 2003, 10:24 PM
You must abuse your Rati, Navi. ;_; Fluffy and my other Rati never fail to S/D me, even when I completely trash their synchro. ;_; (Got one down to 33% once. Still gave me my S/D)

*cuddles Rati*

Yeah, RAmarls look good with Rati. Mine has a brown one. It looks cool on her. XD

Stalfos333
Nov 7, 2003, 11:27 PM
A RaMarl has no need for level 5 S&D EVER, so a Rati or Diwari are both wastes. Go with something that has invincibility; you can't do that better yourself. M&Y are still good, but the at full PB effect won't help. Go Nidra, Sato, or Bhima.

navci
Nov 8, 2003, 04:12 AM
On 2003-11-07 19:24, Ian-KunX wrote:
You must abuse your Rati, Navi. ;_; Fluffy and my other Rati never fail to S/D me, even when I completely trash their synchro. ;_; (Got one down to 33% once. Still gave me my S/D)

I don't. This Rati has received the best treatment. =P My Nidra on the other hand! After dying 10 times and sycn dropped to 70%, still Invincible me when I need. Rati is so far the ONLY mag that has failed to do what it is supposed to when I needed it. Of course, it is just my Rati, and it does look nice on Zu... but still.

GuerillaPimp
Nov 8, 2003, 01:35 PM
Go with Rati, I have both and prefer Rati over Diwari. Besides Diwari looks like a boomerang sniffing your buttcheeks...

StrongBad
Nov 8, 2003, 06:48 PM
Diwari is a LOT easier to raise but Rati looks a little bit cooler. Rati looks like wings and Diwari looks like a deformed jetpack. I would go with Diwari though just because its so easy to raise.

hazard99
Nov 8, 2003, 08:09 PM
I sayy Rati, it looks cooler

PABLOparavida
Nov 8, 2003, 09:58 PM
On 2003-11-08 17:09, hazard99 wrote:
I sayy Rati, it looks cooler

I agree diwari is just trash.

AxemPunanny
Nov 9, 2003, 05:02 AM
I like the Rati as well. I prefer the look too. Though I've found the Diwari easier to max to 200; well at least with POW. Dimates increase 25 pts, while on Rati it's like 10 or 15? I don't remember.