PDA

View Full Version : PSO Ver2 Not being released outside of Japan

The_Game
Apr 4, 2001, 04:57 PM
The UK's Official Dreamcast Magazine website has broke the news that niether Europe or America will get the Addon

The URL address for ODM UK is www.dreamcastmag.co.uk

LunarShadowX
Apr 4, 2001, 06:21 PM
Well then, the Europe magazine is lying cause the US is getting v2. I have it confirmed from several sources. Including an e-mail from Sega.

Glider
Apr 4, 2001, 06:29 PM
Sega reps have been wrong before. I doubt that sega wouldn't release it in the US thougth. It sold great so why not? You could always import it since it comes in 5 languages.

GLHeX
Apr 4, 2001, 06:47 PM
Phantasy Star Online Update 14:13 Stuart Bishop
04.04.01 Sadly we can confirm that the Phantasy Star Online update that we were talking about yesterday will not be available over here in the UK. Nor apparently will it be released in the US, so only our Japanese gaming cousins will benefit from it when it's released in May this year. It's not all bad news though as plans are afoot to get a sequel ready and out onto our Dreamcasts for 2002. Hurrah!

Phantasy Star Online 2? 14:58 Stuart Bishop

Yeah nice news, way to give more info, i say bull shit. that sites not official, i had to register all this crap before i could even look at ANYTHING, my ass. im keeping my hopes up.

GLHeX
Apr 4, 2001, 06:58 PM
Ok please here, this is just pissing me off more. compare the shitty UK site to the nice clean us site... what do they not have SEGA.NET in the UK? Cause i see nothing about on the site. Oh and why does the us site pronouce its trademarks all over? this is the only one on the UK site "(c) Dennis Interactive Limited licensed by Felden
Privacy Statement " haha and its really "(c)" gee you cant get more official then that can you?

And why oh why is Yell.com have a banner on an official sega site? and why are there links to pc mags as well? and Auto mags? and a frinnin' MAC MAG??? I guess Sega must be on crack over there, official my ass, i dont believe it for one second.

And remember the little mix up this the previous elections? hmm sounds like this crappy site called some tech support and just posted shit for news. i hate that site, i have to go delete all my temp.internet files now, and burn this computer, and do an indian spirt dance around the ashes. p00p on that sitem, IT WILL COME HERE!!!!!

Nigel
Apr 4, 2001, 08:49 PM
From what i hear from sega-us (i e-mailed them too) pso v2 is most likely coming over. There are no reasons for it not too. Also, Europe does not have sega.net, they all have to use the same provider, or something like that. yeah, thier screwed

Rio
Apr 5, 2001, 12:20 AM
<blockquote>
According to IGN, a Sega of America rep announced that they were aiming for a simulrelease in Japan & the US.

Mileage may vary, but I think I'll give more creedance to the SoA guy.
</blockquote>