PDA

View Full Version : how i can rescue Red Ring Rico

Kratt_
Nov 7, 2003, 07:28 PM
i´m not yet finish the game complety i have a powerfull charachter but i never have time to pass the level... well if you finish the ultimade mode you finally rescue redd rind rico or not
or existe a way for rescue of the dark falls
please someboy tellme that

SpyroDi
Nov 7, 2003, 07:30 PM
Rescue Rico?

People are so gullible.

Ueiji
Nov 7, 2003, 07:38 PM
Hmm what do you mean by "rescue"? I thought every time you beat falz in hard or above, she would fly out, and be "freed".

You beat falz in ultimate and nothing new happens, except the ending is a bit different offline.

Kratt_
Nov 7, 2003, 07:43 PM
but her father the captain of the pioneer 2, are so sad for her, i wish can help her, maybe that it´s a little stupid -_-

Redfire
Nov 7, 2003, 09:12 PM
Yeah, I can see Red Ring Rico when dark falz is Charging or something, she is in it´s mouth...

Maybe if I get the Red Ring and show to she´s father...

Coxy
Nov 7, 2003, 09:21 PM
WTF???

You can't rescue rico

and before you say anything, No you just can't

Eihwaz
Nov 7, 2003, 10:01 PM
No, you can't rescue Rico, but you can *SEE* her. Just fight Dark Falz on Ult. Online or Ult. Multiplayer Splitscreen. Have someone equip a Dark Flow/Meteor/Bridge before the fight, and make sure that person attacks Falz at least once with the weap, or uses a spell. They can't unequip the weapon, or die...After the battle, head back to the boss room...near the pillar, sitting on the altar, should be Rico's spirit. Don't get too close, or she'll vanish.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 7, 2003, 11:55 PM
On 2003-11-07 16:30, SpyroDi wrote:
Rescue Rico?

People are so gullible.

That was a little rude!

It's a sad fact that there is no way to rescue Rico! Sorry!

Buuyon
Nov 8, 2003, 12:52 AM
On 2003-11-07 19:01, Eihwaz wrote:
No, you can't rescue Rico, but you can *SEE* her. Just fight Dark Falz on Ult. Online or Ult. Multiplayer Splitscreen. Have someone equip a Dark Flow/Meteor/Bridge before the fight, and make sure that person attacks Falz at least once with the weap, or uses a spell. They can't unequip the weapon, or die...After the battle, head back to the boss room...near the pillar, sitting on the altar, should be Rico's spirit. Don't get too close, or she'll vanish.

wow try just hitting it with the dark flow or dark type weapon...thats it..you can die...you can unequip it...

CrimsonII2
Nov 8, 2003, 02:59 AM
umm, you can see her in any mode other then normal, I've done it a few times, or at least I'm pretty sure that I did, coulda been ulty, but pretty positive it wasn't always in ulty

A2K
Nov 8, 2003, 05:39 AM
It'd be nice if there was an option to save her. After which she can do you character (male OR female) a special favor! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

...You know, like give you her Red Ring? :/

ZEKEL
Nov 8, 2003, 09:25 PM
That is wrong about you can only see her rise out in ultimate! i JUST finished beating dark fallz in hard and i saw her rise out right after he died. but neway i wish i could save her too.

A2K
Nov 9, 2003, 01:21 AM
Well beating Episode 1 in Ultimate yields something a little different for the credits--

CrimsonII2
Nov 9, 2003, 01:57 AM
Zekel, what they, and myself are talking about, is while online, if one of your party is using a dark weapon (dark bridge, flow, or meteor) then you can go back into the boss room after beating falz, and Rico is sitting there on the altar, but if you get too close, she waves and just kinda fades away, it is cool though, and that I am pretty sure that its possible to see her in some mode besides ultimate, but I can't verify that because I don't completely recall wether I was able to do that in any other mode or not

K8lin
Nov 9, 2003, 06:24 AM
Has anyone ever noticed the last picture in the ending credits, it has a kind of blurry shape, like a ghost or spirit. That could b rico, or could just b sumthin wrong with the picture :/

I notice it everytime tho http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BLAHOrblah
Nov 9, 2003, 10:21 PM
Well if Rico was weak enough to get inhabited/whatever by Falz, then I think she should stay that way. Besides, Falz ain't too much fun to fight. I'd rather beat on Belras. Stuipid little guys. Just spin around and around. ^_^

SpyroDi
Nov 9, 2003, 10:29 PM
Okay,guys:

1. Rico can appear at the altar in any difficulty except Normal in Offline Multi or Online if you use a Dark OF weapon,as long as you hit Falz with something while equipped you automatically see her
2. When Rico 'rises' from Dark Falz that is just her spirit being released from it
3. You can't do anything to 'save' Rico

A2K
Nov 9, 2003, 10:47 PM
Rico was the best--that's why she was taken. If she were weak she would have disappeared like the rest of them! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

RFB
Nov 10, 2003, 04:49 AM
If what I'm gonna say is wrong, I hereby give you the right to punish me with a whip:

You know, when you beat Falz ult offline... there's this pic that appears of part of the back of a hunter in red clothes, and in front Tyrell who is in his seat of The Principal's with a face like "O_O OMFG"... if that Hunter is not Red Ring Rico, I dont know who can be.

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 10, 2003, 02:30 PM
ummmm when fighting dark falz... only time you can really "see" her is in those 1st two retarded forms... the last form in hard and up... when he is "charging" you dont see RRR in his mouth! lol you see whoever's "soul" got taken in his mouth...

Butoden
Nov 10, 2003, 03:39 PM
On 2003-11-10 11:30, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
ummmm when fighting dark falz... only time you can really "see" her is in those 1st two retarded forms... the last form in hard and up... when he is "charging" you dont see RRR in his mouth! lol you see whoever's "soul" got taken in his mouth...
Very true. You only see RRR when you beat third form Dark Falz which can only be done on hard, vhard and ult. And the weapon-equip to the altar trick which has been mentioned http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ZEKEL
Nov 10, 2003, 08:17 PM
ook i was thinking of her flying out of dark falz