PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Where do you find...

Lord_Sloth
Nov 7, 2003, 11:11 PM
I have searched and searched this site and it wont tell me in the item database where or with what that I can find them!
These are them!
Double Cannon
Lavis Blade
I would appreciate it if someone would tell me what rank to find it with and in which area and enemy.
It would be deaply appreciated!

Saiffy
Nov 7, 2003, 11:34 PM
check:
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=302
the answers there

ex
Nov 7, 2003, 11:41 PM
i dont think that you can find either the double cannon or the lavis blades, to get those you must first find a lavis cannon, the purple red saber looking one, then find two syncestas, use the first on the lavis cannon to turn it into the lavis blades, and then use the second syncesta on the lavis blades to get the double cannon. All this talk about lavis cannons blades and double cannons, i think ill go and try to pipe red slimes for a lavis cannon with my redria fomar. oh well hope this helps.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 7, 2003, 11:41 PM
Man. Ok thanks to both of you!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Sloth on 2003-11-07 20:44 ]</font>

Saiffy
Nov 7, 2003, 11:43 PM
i haven't found one yet as my Redria FOmar is only lvl 62 and cannot go to ult, but once he does the hunt is on

Lord_Sloth
Nov 7, 2003, 11:52 PM
You mean the mission where you work with Montigue(I think that's how it's spelled) and Elenore?
I hate that mission!

LordMe
Nov 8, 2003, 07:14 PM
well look's like you got help.......i'll have to get me one to

Lord_Sloth
Nov 8, 2003, 08:22 PM
Hey Me!!! You came! Welcome! I love it here! Don't you? The people are so nice!

joluh
Nov 8, 2003, 08:31 PM
On 2003-11-08 17:22, Lord_Sloth wrote:
Hey Me!!! You came! Welcome! I love it here! Don't you? The people are so nice!

Not everyone... btw yeah you first need the saber then the 2 synesomthing

Lord_Sloth
Nov 8, 2003, 08:47 PM
Darn! That will take some doing!

joluh
Nov 8, 2003, 09:24 PM
Yup, a lot of time, more if you're offline only... like me... that's why i don't go for the rares, they come to me ^_^ every single rare i have has come to myself by their own chioce =D i wasn't looking for them, exept for some, like now i've been killing merlans and arlans for about 1 hours trying to get a red scorpio or a spread niddle with Kadaia ((my Greennill RAcaseal))

Lord_Sloth
Nov 8, 2003, 09:31 PM
Hmm. Well that just figures! Ahh well. My bro and I have been trying to get some Twin Brands! But his ranger has the easyest way to find them! Ultimate Temple Hildelts! I hate that enemy! If it were 1 player only I would'nt even bother! We have been trying for about 5 runs now! I guess that means ony 295 more. lol