PDA

View Full Version : The J-Sword

Quo
Nov 7, 2003, 11:38 PM
Salutations. This thread is intended to be the counterpart of the "The Ended Theory (Sealed J-Sword)" thread. This thread is for all of you who don't think the J-sword can be unsealed or that it will unseal in a future quest. For the purpose of making the aforementioned "Ended Theory" thread more productive this thread will be set up to post "wait for a quest" or "they're all hacks" opinions.

Those who don't believe the sword can be unsealed, please don't post in the other thread.

Unsealers, don't post here.

Thank you for your cooperation.

hucasts_rock
Nov 7, 2003, 11:44 PM
heh, I really don't think the Sealed-J sword can be unsealed, nor do I want to waste my time trying to unseal it..I just enjoy playing and not make such a big deal out of a weapon that most likely can't be unsealed...so go out there and play pso rather than sitting there for hours wondering the secret of one weapon..

whizkid7
Nov 8, 2003, 12:59 AM
Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, it's just a sword, and it's just a game. Geez...

Caecilius
Nov 8, 2003, 05:39 AM
It's just a piece of crap...

The SJS is practically trash, and so is the TJS.

The reason? The bloody things have been duped to hell and back, and therefore any possible dignity they ever had has been sapped out of them.

Tilldawn
Nov 8, 2003, 07:06 AM
ok thing is if there is a future quest it will take long and second looking at the TJS stats compared to others it aint all that special the double cannon which hits for 6 is better killing an enemy faster and there r more multi striking weapons so why waste time on it?

Guntz348
Nov 8, 2003, 07:51 AM
We don't need repeat topics, 99.9% it is an unreleased quest, the same exact way it was in the DC version. It's been confirmed there is no coutners or anything attatched the code, and it is infact the same weapon from the DC game.