PDA

View Full Version : First Pal Rappy!

dude3282
Nov 8, 2003, 06:59 AM
Yes, I'm back again, no one remembers me.

Anyways, so I finally found some time to play some PSO. Haven't really gotten on since school started. And, I just got into Ultimate mode for the first time, thanks to a couple corrupts caused by my little brothers. I was stoked. And then, I found a Red Handgun - and I tekked it to 0/0/0/30/20. Pretty sweet weapon. I then did a few Fake in Yellow runs, and found a couple Red Handguns with crappy %'s. And then, I saw my first Pal Rappy. It was a bit intimidating. I recast S/D, then went to give the whole big group J/Z. They were getting sort of close when I started the Zalure, but not that close. Apparently, it was close enough for one of them to get me, because they floored me in one hit. Usually, I can take three or four hits from an El rappy before I die, and I can survive a critical. But that darn Pal Rappy . . . grrr. Maybe I'll have better luck this weekend. And I'm hoping to get a HL sometime around Thanksgiving, so I'll have a really fun holiday season this year.

PJ
Nov 8, 2003, 07:12 AM
I'm guessing Purplenum? Only we can get teh ultimate Red Handguns from El Rappys! The best drop from them ever http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Congrats!

I've actually only seen 2 Pal Rappies, and both gave me their rare ^______^

Once with my Viridia HUmar SUPAH CHAO (Gave me Red Scorpio, gave it to a friend, lost it to FSOD, that'll teach him to carry 15 weapons at once XD)

Once with my main FOmar while collecting Red Handguns (Sacred Cloth!)

Tilldawn
Nov 8, 2003, 07:19 AM
lucky .... all i can say.... all the damn el rappy's drop r stag cut's .... ive seen over 50+ pal rappies and not one has given me an agito...... >.<

dude3282
Nov 8, 2003, 11:22 AM
Yeah, Dude -- the only character I ever play with, and such an imaginative name, too -- is Purplenum. I've had him since i got the game about this time last year (yeah, week before Halloween, I remember), but I got corrupted twice and I've had to take a couple breaks from PSO for school. Hence why I've only now gotten to Ultimate. Rare enemies seem to be really nice for me. I've got an Elysion and four God/Minds as a result of lots of telepiping. Now, on to bigger fish -- like Sacred Cloth, Caduceus, Frozen Shooter, and my all-time favorite weapon since I saw it on DC: the Holy Ray. Too bad my ID can't get it, I'll have to do it online or with my brother.

Genoa
Nov 8, 2003, 01:10 PM
I've never seen one b4. I want to find one with my Skyly so I can get Angel Harp!