PDA

View Full Version : GC: Section IDs

PS2_Master0
Nov 8, 2003, 12:10 PM
Ok. I am a RAcast, but I have a BLUEFULL Section ID. By looking around on this site, I realized that BLUEFULL doesn't give good items for rangers. But is this a good enough reason to recreate my character?

Also, I am attaching a poll to this message. The poll is, what Section ID is the best?

NOTE FOR POLL: The section ID YELLOWBOZE didn't fit in the poll options, so if you think YELLOWBOZE is the best, just reply to this topic.

AlphaDoom
Nov 8, 2003, 12:17 PM
This topic shouldn't really be in this section and theres been 42890384903890483094832 of these before. It's up to you but Viridia gives shots, Greennill gives rifles and Purplenum gives mechguns. They are all ranger ids.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AlphaDoom on 2003-11-08 09:18 ]</font>

Zaneatron
Nov 8, 2003, 12:33 PM
Purplenum is widely reguarded as the best ID for rangers, due to the high number of mechs than can be found. Whitil, though, is the only ID that can find both Guld and Milla handguns.

Yellowboze is an allround ID, i found a spread nedle the other day off a merlan, and that is the only one ive found. It finds a larger amount of meseta than other IDs so the wep shop is a good place to look for stuff as well.

And this should be in quest,item.....sec ID forum :S

Saiffy
Nov 8, 2003, 03:28 PM
i wouldn't know dont have a ranger never really liked em.

Soukosa
Nov 8, 2003, 03:35 PM
Viridia, Greennill, Purplenum, Yellowboze, and Whitill are all decent IDs for RAs, IMO, anyways.

Sumo
Nov 8, 2003, 03:35 PM
I would go with either Greenil or Purplenum. Personally, i like purplenum bettter and also your Racast's power and ata would fit nicely with the high amount of mechguns.

PS2_Master0
Nov 11, 2003, 06:50 PM
So should I recreate my character or not?

By the way....

I kinda like the look of my friends HUmar....

I mean, do you think I should stay with a RAcast and just get a new SectID?

StrongBad
Nov 11, 2003, 06:57 PM
Instead of another ranger, you should make a Skyly or Redria hunter, or a Yellowboze or Purplenum Force. Those are all good Id's.

LordMe
Nov 11, 2003, 08:25 PM
the I.D's i like are...oran/whitll/greenell...but for a RAcast i say purplenum