PDA

View Full Version : GC: What happens when you beat Dark Falz?

Genoa
Nov 8, 2003, 12:58 PM
Me and 3 other friends (good ones !) were playing Ult Ruins. I was a RAmarl lvl. 109 using Yasminkov 7000K, others were HUmar lvl.116 using Dark Flow, HUcast lvl. 115 using Sange, and another HUcast lvl. 105 using Black King Bar. We still got our butts kicked. Got to the holy form, and all my friends forgot guns! I was the only one who could beat him! And we ended up using all our Moon Atomizers so we had to lose. And I want to know what happens after you Beat Ultimate Dark Falz?

Wood_Golem
Nov 8, 2003, 01:08 PM
The game delete's all the duped weapon's you have equipped so for your own sake don't kill falz

Genoa
Nov 8, 2003, 01:11 PM
My friends are the ones who play online, not me. I didn't have dupes on. Seeing that all their duped guns weren't as good as my Yasminkov 7000M and 5000K (the mechgun and rifle)

Wood_Golem
Nov 8, 2003, 01:24 PM
first the 7000v is the best rifle yash and the mechgun one is the 9000m now sorry but if you use them and don't know which is which then sorry you can't make me belive you found them and well when you beat falz it shows a still image of the players that beat him and it says congratulations! not very special and same goes for olga.

Rogue100
Nov 8, 2003, 11:38 PM
You get alot of exp.

Prismball
Nov 10, 2003, 03:56 AM
On 2003-11-08 10:08, Wood_Golem wrote:
The game delete's all the duped weapon's you have equipped so for your own sake don't kill falz

Offline or Online?

PatserGOUKI
Nov 10, 2003, 05:03 AM
hoe zo wat gebeurt er als je Falz verslaat?
Dat weet je toch wel....

online degene die de laatste hit maakt: 80000 exp
anderen 60000 exp.

of je nou moons bij je hebt, natuurlijk, maar maakt niet. Goede DEF en een aantal scape dolls is wel handig.

Welk level ben je?
Misschien is het aanbevolen om minimaal lvl 120 te zijn...
en een force bij je te hebben.

Melee wapens maakt niet, daar raak je falz ook mee in de 4th vorm.

Gouki

jDA025
Nov 10, 2003, 11:26 AM
....huH!? that language sucks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Prismball
Nov 11, 2003, 01:14 PM
On 2003-11-10 08:26, jDA025 wrote:
....huH!? that language sucks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

he said: How do you mean what happens when you defeat falz ?
You know.....

Online: one who gives falz the last hit gets 80000 exp everybody else gets 60000 exp

If you have moons with you or not offcourse but that doesn't matter good DEF and a few scape dolls would be yousefull !!!! ( He's Right)

What level are you at ?
Maybe it's recommended you'd be a level of 120 minmal.... and maybe it would be yousefull to have a force with you.
Melee weaps don't matter, You can hit falz with them in the 4th form.

Phew done ....... but he is right a few scape dolls do come in handy:D .

And don't make fun of our language we don't make fun of your language either.!!!!!!

toosmart4U9078
Nov 11, 2003, 01:29 PM
it deletes duped weapons when u beat him? since when?

SubstanceD
Nov 11, 2003, 03:35 PM
Not that I have ever taken on Ultimate Falz but I imagine that you can expect more or less the same old thing that you got when you beat him on Normal, Hard and Very Hard. If you are expecting some kind of super duper definitive ending then I think you will be dissapoined just the same stuff as on teh previous difficulties. Heck, I don't think you get anything other than exp and a few item boxes in multiplayer/online mode, no ending.

K4t4n4
Nov 11, 2003, 10:00 PM
it deletes duped weapons when u beat him? since when?

he's JOKING! half the people who can beat Dark Falz on Ult with low levels probably have hacked weapons (no offense to those who have legit weapons and have done said task). besides there would be many complaints posted if it really was true.
"It deletes your duped weapons!" heh (laughs maniacly so hard he falls off chair) ow...

Sunblast
Nov 12, 2003, 06:16 AM
Yeah, that was a pretty funny joke. But alot of people suddenly got very serious...
*Sunblast glares at the serious people.