PDA

View Full Version : Reallly confused

FlameMage
Nov 8, 2003, 02:08 PM
I have a problem. I can't really figure out witch char to play as. I have two friends I play with, one is a HUcast, the other a RAcast. Now to balence the party out, i would be a force. Like a FOmar. But I have been playing as one, and I find him to hard. I also played as differnt rangers and Hunters. I like them both alot. So now I think i need some advice. please help.

polishedweasel
Nov 8, 2003, 02:16 PM
Just make one...if you don't like it after lv 50, kill it. It's that simple.

FlameMage
Nov 8, 2003, 02:18 PM
already did that....

RadHaz
Nov 8, 2003, 02:27 PM
Try a HUnewearl. You get to attack and have support techs as well.

FlameMage
Nov 8, 2003, 02:38 PM
Not that that I think there is anything wrong with them. I just don't think I want to be a girl playing with my two friends who are guys. (I am a guy also, just so you know)

AlphaDoom
Nov 8, 2003, 02:44 PM
What does that have to do with reality?

joluh
Nov 8, 2003, 02:49 PM
On 2003-11-08 11:44, AlphaDoom wrote:
What does that have to do with reality?

Exactly

deathreaper
Nov 8, 2003, 02:53 PM
HUmar they have the atk power and basic attack techs

but you should keep the FOmar he would really help out your group

GuerillaPimp
Nov 8, 2003, 03:01 PM
Not that that I think there is anything wrong with them. I just don't think I want to be a girl playing with my two friends who are guys. (I am a guy also, just so you know)

Ima guy too, and i love mr RAmarl more than my HUmar and FOnewm. Hate to tell you, but in most RPG's the female chars have some of the most balanced stats, not to mention pleasing on the eyes (^_^)

Tilldawn
Nov 8, 2003, 03:08 PM
dude i have a fonewearl and im a guy and she can easily mess up my humar who is like loada lvls above her *fo* lvl 81 *hu* lvl 120 she can easily cast a couple of techs b4 he reaches her

Sparxx-3
Nov 8, 2003, 03:16 PM
On 2003-11-08 11:38, FlameMage wrote:

when it comes down to it, does it really matter? there are fems that play HUmars, & males that play HUnewearls; in PsO, it's all relative..

ShadowFOrce
Nov 8, 2003, 03:27 PM
Well I say you should try a HUcaseal just beacause I have one and it got corrupted...but i liked it lol

ex
Nov 8, 2003, 03:55 PM
fomars or any forces at first are pretty hard to use, but once you find some nice high level techs, equip a mind mag, it becomes a lot easier, and with your shifta/deband/jellen/zalure your hu and ra friends will really appreciate you.

FlameMage
Nov 8, 2003, 04:13 PM
I know all that. I just chose not to play a girl. All I ask is for is some advice on my problem, not witch people like girl chars.

HighElf9310
Nov 8, 2003, 04:21 PM
Try to either be the RAmarl or HUneweal. You will get by the *girlness* of them soon enough. They will let you become very good at support, attack, and techniques...perfect for becoming a force. After you learn how to use her, and you get some stuff to start a force, create one. FOmar is a lot like the HUnewearl in many ways, just harder to use. Try it, it might work out.

opaopajr
Nov 9, 2003, 07:39 AM
simple. FOmar. Best Choice.

why? because you can make him look very feminine and freak out your friends. ... that and veraatility with combat, magic, etc... whatever. Just play a dude in a dress. It'll be great fun! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

and remember a little fuschia in your hair goes a long way. I also suggest an updo for your FOmars hair, or the one with a veil, very "masculine." http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Doomed2k
Nov 9, 2003, 11:28 AM
I liked the challenge that a RAcaseal supplies. I don't know about support but I find them good characters to play as.

LordMe
Nov 9, 2003, 11:35 AM
a RAmar is good you don't have to worry to much your kinda safe and they do a lot of damage(if you raise there mag for it like i did)

FlameMage
Nov 9, 2003, 12:56 PM
Thanks to everyone who did help. I think i'll go with the FOmar. Thanks agian.

LordMe
Nov 9, 2003, 12:59 PM
well hope you have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthsaber9x9
Nov 9, 2003, 01:54 PM
3 out of 4 characters i use are female. they are the best

Bakuryu
Nov 9, 2003, 02:42 PM
Amen to whoever said females characters rock,im a guy and i used to run a RAmar but he got old(not being too good with spells)and now i got a RAmarl who just got into hard and is ALOT better with....well....everything! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Superguppie
Nov 10, 2003, 04:54 AM
On 2003-11-08 13:13, FlameMage wrote:
I know all that. I just chose not to play a girl. All I ask is for is some advice on my problem, not witch people like girl chars.

If you insist on playing a guy, and want to be a support char, like most FO, except without being a FO. I say go for RAmar. The techs aren't as good as a RAmarl, but you'll probably manage. If you like mellee better than range, go for the HUmar. Again, not the techs of a HUnewearl, but that's a consequence of not wanting a female char. I have found that the support techs are highly useful if it's your style, so the mar is the way to go for you I think...

opaopajr
Nov 11, 2003, 04:32 AM
Yay! he chose the dude in a dress! another conversion has been made! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!

ps: remember about the fuschia