PDA

View Full Version : do you...

rulicia
Nov 9, 2003, 12:15 PM
Do you play both legit and dupe user? Do you just play legit? Do you just play dupe user?

Saiffy
Nov 9, 2003, 12:33 PM
i play with both, they can be ok. its just hackers i cant play with or hack users

SpyroDi
Nov 9, 2003, 03:37 PM
I play with and and as legit/dupe players.

SubstanceD
Nov 9, 2003, 05:12 PM
For the most part I am legit seeing how I mostly play Offline and I don't know to dupe ( and have no real desire to learn how to either ) or hack.

I do own 3 ( maybe 4 ) duped items, a Chain Sawd, a Sange & Yasha, a Black King Bar and a God Battle which I am not entirely sure about. I traded legit Red Daggers for the God Battle and the person threw in the other items for no extra charge because he knew I wanted them badly and he apparently had some to spare. Strangley enough even though I have owned these items for 2 - 3 monsths I have pretty much never used them. They are all on a character that I more or less will never be using again and I am just too lazy to swap the items over to one of my other characters.

ABDUR101
Nov 9, 2003, 07:06 PM
I'm looking at this topic and I can see where it's prolly gonna go. So, before it goes that way, I'm going to say that anyone makes any flames, they'll get an instant official warning added to their account. Have fun!

ThaRealest
Nov 9, 2003, 08:55 PM
i already got my warning....from you in person..thanks alot...so who should i flame now?.....wonder what would happen if i flame him and embarrace him in front of his own site...that'd be great eh?hmm....i think ill live to post another day instead...=)

VioletSkye
Nov 9, 2003, 08:59 PM
On 2003-11-09 17:55, ThaRealest wrote:
i already got my warning....from you in person..thanks alot...so who should i flame now?.....wonder what would happen if i flame him and embarrace him in front of his own site...that'd be great eh?hmm....i think ill live to post another day instead...=)

before you worry about "embarrassing" him, maybe you should learn to spell it. LOL. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

_Ted_
Nov 9, 2003, 09:58 PM
Back to the topic... I for one, have legit characters and characters that use duped weapons. But even on my dupe weapon characters, if I find a good weapon, then I'll use it, because I always like using weapons that I find more than traded and/or given weapons.

subzero1313
Nov 9, 2003, 10:01 PM
The clan I'm in is very anti-cheating, so I'm 100% legit...unless you count my JoLs I can make..

-Nate

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subzero1313 on 2003-11-09 19:02 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: subzero1313 on 2003-11-09 19:02 ]</font>

Butoden
Nov 10, 2003, 03:44 PM
I'm 100% legit. I don't even wanna know how to dupe http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif And Im not even online http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

DeciBal
Nov 10, 2003, 04:37 PM
The first 2 characters I started used duped items, but that was before I even knew what duping was. Now I have 3 Legit(1 twinked) characters, but I'm still keeping the non-legit because I have friends who play with non-legits sometimes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeciBal on 2003-11-10 13:39 ]</font>

navci
Nov 10, 2003, 04:41 PM
I play with both.
As long as they are good person, team player. Dupe or not, it's fine with me.