PDA

View Full Version : Item: Getting Striker of Chao without Chao Mag

Tareek
Nov 9, 2003, 03:00 PM
I don't know whether this is already common knowledge or if I discovered something new, but I had found a Branch of PakuPaku in Forest and I didn't know how to transfer it to a Striker of Chao. A friend told me it was in TTF if you get SS Rank. So we did the SS Rank, I had the Branch with me and found the warp to Ruins in the Hospital, I stand under the Waterfall and after a few minutes standing there and clicking away textboxes I got Striker of Chao.
So I'm happy and go to the guides section to find out, what else I could get from TTF, and I find that you are supposed to have a Chao Mag with you to convert the Branch.
BUT I DON'T HAVE A CHAO MAG AND I NEVER HAD ONE!!!

So, obviously it is not neccessary to have Chao Mag to get the Striker although all the guides say otherwise.

SpyroDi
Nov 9, 2003, 05:23 PM
Well,I seem to recall hearing something like this.

Mixfortune
Nov 10, 2003, 12:34 AM
Does this work in any diffculty in which you can get SS rank? Or only in Ultimate? Man, which I knew that when I actually got SS rank on VHard...

ex
Nov 10, 2003, 03:31 AM
i tried that on vhard today, only got an s rank, guess i missed a few enemies, and i was able to get the striker of chao. so it works on at least vhard.

rena-ko
Nov 10, 2003, 10:15 AM
woah, thats good to know, so i dont waste away precious time making a chao just for that striker.

thanks for mentioning it

Tareek
Nov 10, 2003, 10:40 AM
On 2003-11-10 07:15, rena-ko wrote:
woah, thats good to know, so i dont waste away precious time making a chao just for that striker.

thanks for mentioning it

Hey, You're welcome! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Tareek
Nov 10, 2003, 10:41 AM
On 2003-11-10 07:15, rena-ko wrote:

thanks for mentioning it

Hey, You're welcome! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif