PDA

View Full Version : GC-Item: Can only Skyly find Sealed j sword?

ViperGlow
Nov 9, 2003, 10:58 PM
Im planning on making a new Ranger and I want him to have the Greenil I.D., But I also want to be able to find a Sealed J Sword. Can Redria, Whitill, or Greenil find it? I checked the Item database and I think only Skyly can find it, but im just double checking? And if only Skyly can find it.....is that a good I.D. for a ranger?

deathreaper
Nov 9, 2003, 11:29 PM
only skyly can find the sealed j sword (pretty stupid) skyly isn't the best idea for a ranger it is more of a hunters id...purplum is the ideal ranger id but it can't find j-sword so really it all comes down to do you want to get the j-sword with the ranger you are making(i would make a hunter with skyly then a ranger with purplum but you could always do some thing different)

ViperGlow
Nov 10, 2003, 12:01 AM
Thank You for the info. I will make a Ranger with purplenum, but screw the j sword....i dont want my ranger finding mostly hunters weps. I have a redria and whitill hunter....to make another skyly hunter is just to much work for me. But thanx.

darthsaber9x9
Nov 10, 2003, 05:24 AM
dont bother makign a skyly just for the sword. its nto worth it, and you prob wont find it, let alone unseal it. although skly gets all the best hunter stuff anyway

heyf00L
Nov 11, 2003, 03:01 AM
Don't waste your ID on 1 unfindable item. Well it's findable, but I have 3 friends that have done hundreds of East Tower runs apeice and have not found it. One guy is up to 13 Gi Gue PDs now so just think abuot how many Gi Gues he's killed.

MasterJoel
Nov 11, 2003, 03:46 AM
if you have two controllers, you can trade stuff from one char to another... who cares if its good for a ranger or not?

although i wouldn't choose skyly just for the sealed-j, skylys can find a lot of neat stuff in ep II...