PDA

View Full Version : Falz...Wearing Red Ring?!?

Bill
Nov 9, 2003, 10:59 PM
Has anyone else notised after you beat the first form of falz and it shows him fallin that hes wearing what looks like Red Ring on is left wrist? I am almost 100% sure its a Red Ring.

AzureBlaze
Nov 9, 2003, 11:11 PM
Yes, that is the Red Ring on Fallz's arm.
Quite logically in fact. If you don't know the rest of the story, quit reading now: spoiler

*Spoiler Below (but who doesn't already?)

Fallz is wearing the ring because Red Ring Rico IS Fallz. Really badly mutated, but still her. Fallz was looking for the perfect physical form to manifest itself in, and as you read her message disks (offline) it is revealed that she has fallen into it's trap, and become it. Still wearing her old ring, naturally.

Bill
Nov 9, 2003, 11:17 PM
I knew all that i just didnt know if that was Red Ring or not

Lord_Sloth
Nov 9, 2003, 11:42 PM
What a waste of a great woman! To think she could have enjoyed an eternity with me! Instead she chose to become some mutant freak! Ahh well. I can always run to Elly!

anwserman
Nov 9, 2003, 11:45 PM
Like it was her choice whether or not to be possessed by Falz.. heh.

"Rico, would you like to become one with me?"
"Sure you evil can't-be-killed evil entity!"

Lord_Sloth
Nov 9, 2003, 11:48 PM
I know that! I just wanted to be me! I'm always saying stuff like this!

Nai_Calus
Nov 10, 2003, 12:07 AM
On 2003-11-09 20:42, Lord_Sloth wrote:
What a waste of a great woman! To think she could have enjoyed an eternity with me! Instead she chose to become some mutant freak! Ahh well. I can always run to Elly!

But Elly is taken. >P I don't think Cal would be very happy if you tried to steal his woman. Besides, you're not a machine, so she'd probably go for some random HUcast before you. ;-P

RFB
Nov 10, 2003, 03:38 AM
hmmm only machines... "Runs like hell to home to create his RAcast again" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/love.gif

As Ian-KunX sig says "Elly pwnz j00 4ll". Damn straight truth.

Nai_Calus
Nov 10, 2003, 08:03 AM
On 2003-11-10 00:38, RFB wrote:
hmmm only machines... "Runs like hell to home to create his RAcast again" :love:

As Ian-KunX sig says "Elly pwnz j00 4ll". Damn straight truth.

That might work... You'd still have Calus to deal with, though.

Yes, yes it is the truth. Elly does indeed pwn most uberly.

A2K
Nov 10, 2003, 08:24 AM
I'd much rather see Elly with my RAcaseal.

*shifty eyes*

Miller
Nov 10, 2003, 08:59 AM
You're all weird! LMAO

K8lin
Nov 10, 2003, 01:20 PM
He dont suit wearing the red ring, could drop it for me and my FOmarl would look much better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 10, 2003, 02:09 PM
hmmmm... *takes the incredibly stretched red "ring" and makes a head band out of it* ok your all's lost hehe *runs away*

Nai_Calus
Nov 10, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-11-10 05:24, A2K wrote:

*shifty eyes*

Hmm, interspecies yuri. Interesting.

I'd rather see Elly -and- Cal with -me-. >P

<--- Greedy bastard.

donutmantono
Nov 10, 2003, 07:52 PM
blah blah blah

Cal would wwoop your azzes lol
not that im taking his side but if you ever played(oh whats it called)......somethin heart oh well
well his powers are like awesome plus theres like 2 of 3 of him and "mother" or whatever im not accurate guy
well ill take his back and when we woop your azzes ill go up behind him and stap him with my srank rod(Tono's Rod).....then ill get elly muawhahahhahahah

RFB
Nov 11, 2003, 02:30 AM
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 2003-11-10 05:24, A2K wrote:

*shifty eyes*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm, interspecies yuri. Interesting.

I'd rather see Elly -and- Cal with -me-. >P

<--- Greedy bastard.

blah blah blah

Cal would wwoop your azzes lol
not that im taking his side but if you ever played(oh whats it called)......somethin heart oh well
well his powers are like awesome plus theres like 2 of 3 of him and "mother" or whatever im not accurate guy
well ill take his back and when we woop your azzes ill go up behind him and stap him with my srank rod(Tono's Rod).....then ill get elly muawhahahhahahah

Ok, this is going beyond rational and into madness, but it's so friggin fun, I'll continue it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Ian-Kunx: Greedy bastard, I'll slaughter you! >_> Elly is mine and only mine!

<---Greedy bastard V.2

Donutmantono: who can tell you he wont go mad and blow you in pieces beore you can even reach Elly? After all he's Callus, and will make hamburguers for the McDonalds out of your dead body if necessary. >_> Better watch your back...

heyf00L
Nov 11, 2003, 03:03 AM
Falz stage 2 also haz teh r33l b1g b00biez!

RFB
Nov 11, 2003, 03:08 AM
On 2003-11-11 00:03, heyf00L wrote:
Falz stage 2 also haz teh r33l b1g b00biez!

*Pulls out a gun and aim to his own head*

BOOOM!!!

R.I.P.
RFB
PSO player and destroyer of schools.
May the lord take his soul.