PDA

View Full Version : Help on a new character

PS2_Master0
Nov 10, 2003, 12:01 AM
I'm ready for a new character.

Because there is no 'character' forum, I have to post this here.

Now, could everyone please tell me what they think I should make my new character type be, and then what Sect. ID I should get for it.

deathreaper
Nov 10, 2003, 12:05 AM
if you want a hunter the sec ID you want is skyly

if you want a force the sec ID you want is purplumn
i don't know the best type (mar,marl,etc,etc) so i'll just let other people fill that part in

joncushing
Nov 10, 2003, 08:58 AM
If you make a FO, pinkal is usually quite popular as a section id for a FO, as already stated Skyly is good for HUs.

anwserman
Nov 10, 2003, 11:25 AM
Melee FOnewearl all the way! Its harder then heck, they definately AREN'T supposed to melee, but overall, its worth it in the end because... its quite rewarding! Its fun knowing that you battled through Forest on Ultimate using just a Gladius or a Delsaber's buster... and not getting knocked down on each attack, either! (I was like level 90 something when I did Ult. Forest offline).

To make the perfect mag for such a Melee Force, make its stats like this (Defense, Power, Dex and Mind). 50/50/74/26. Trust me, you can't complain. You'll max out Pow with that mag, and get damn near close with Defense and ATA. You'll be slow at learning techniques (but chances are once you do find actual high-level disks you'll have enough MST to already learn them) but since the FOnewearl is a hardcore magic user, she'll still learn them fast enough. Just keep a mind mag handly just in case you're too impatient to learn 'em.

It is quite worth it over all, quite rewarding.

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 10, 2003, 02:13 PM
hmmmm i think im gonna make a melee fonewearl... im quite bored right now lol...

but for the real post...

my recommendations
skyly-- hunter
purplenum-- ranger(weird but love rappy hard gives the pretty twin psychos)
pinkal or whitill- forces

course if you want an easy lavis cannon for a hunter... i say redria is nice if you dont mind piping for red slimes in ult