PDA

View Full Version : Purplenum or Greenil for Ranger?

ViperGlow
Nov 10, 2003, 12:20 AM
Sorry about posting a question that has prolly been asked a million times, but i just wanted to get a very up to date answer. Im making a new Ranger, and i was just wondering what I.D. is the best as far as guns go. I dont really like shots because the have a long kickback time. I really perfer guns like red mechgun, frozen, spread, etc.

Thanx for posting on a tired topic!!.

deathreaper
Nov 10, 2003, 12:26 AM
PURPLENUM if you pefer mech guns but GREENNILL if you want rifles the best for a ranger is PURPLENUM they have good ranger finds

jDA025
Nov 10, 2003, 08:55 AM
(Cheers gayily) YAAYY!! I just made a PURP Ramarl and I didn't know if it was that good of a ranger ID. So far i've made every ID for the WRONGGGG class...I have a Pink Droid, Oran Fo, Sky Fo, and a Blue Hu. Doesn't that all suck, but with my PURP ranger everything is going to RULLLLEE!!! YAAAYYY!!

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 10, 2003, 04:38 PM
On 2003-11-10 05:55, jDA025 wrote:
(Cheers gayily) YAAYY!! I just made a PURP Ramarl and I didn't know if it was that good of a ranger ID. So far i've made every ID for the WRONGGGG class...I have a Pink Droid, Oran Fo, Sky Fo, and a Blue Hu. Doesn't that all suck, but with my PURP ranger everything is going to RULLLLEE!!! YAAAYYY!!

Oran is a good FO id while Bluefull is a good HU id... and as for the topic, I can't really help you decide, but remember this: Purplenum is the only ID to find Yasminkov 9000M (mech with rifle range) and Greennill is the only ID to find Yasminkov 3000R (game's strongest rifle, +520 ATP at max grind)

joluh
Nov 10, 2003, 05:29 PM
Well i wish i had made my RAcaseal Purplenum... that's all i'm saying, but oh well i just made a Purplenum FOmarl =D, who actually can pipe for hours with her high TP for Rare Ult Lilies ^_~

And for jDA025

On 2003-11-10 05:55, jDA025 wrote:

Pink Droid - Well now that one really Sucks... but you can give everything to your Forces
Oran Fo - Actually Pinkal, Purplenum and Oran are the best IDs for Forces
Sky Fo - MAN!!! you can find a God/Hp from a Nar Lily on VERY HARD CAVES!!! and you know the forces scream for extra Hp, also if you have a FOmar/FOmarl well they can melee, if you're a FOnewm/FOnewearl, go for the God/Hp
Blue Hu - Bluefull is actually a good ID for hunters

Stalfos333
Nov 10, 2003, 05:50 PM
Just what are you thinking that Pinkal will find for the FO? Evil Curst? They are one of the worst IDs for anyone.

Demonscale
Nov 10, 2003, 06:59 PM
Greennil and Purplenum are both excellent id for a ranger. However greennil seems to lean a bit more towards Ranger droids with the panzerfaust and such. I have a greennill Humar at 178 now and I tend to find a lot of rifles and shots. My friend is a 190 purplenum and we find tons of mechs in his game. Both are good for rangers, but I'd choose greennil. Thats just my opinion.

StrongBad
Nov 10, 2003, 07:03 PM
I would go with Purplenum. They are both good ranger Id's but Purplenum is the overall better because it also finds some good things for other classes. Greenil practically only finds guns.

lain2k3
Nov 10, 2003, 07:35 PM
Do you have access to decent armor?

If you do, go purplenum, if you dont, go greenil for the guard wave from pal rappy.

purplenum finds better RA weapons though.

Sumo
Nov 10, 2003, 09:22 PM
I'd go for Purpelnum as it can support hunters as well. An L&K14 Combat with good percents is an excellent weapon for hunters. Also, purplenum finds pyscho wand easiest and the only yaskimoniv 9000m.

LordMe
Nov 10, 2003, 09:25 PM
let's see... i'd say purplenum

ViperGlow
Nov 10, 2003, 09:34 PM
Well....considering that I already have a Redria for my hunter.....I guess the winner is Purplenum. But then again I really want to be able to find Hangun: Guld. Im really indecisive.

LordMe
Nov 10, 2003, 09:36 PM
well flip a coin that's all i can tell ya sorry

ViperGlow
Nov 10, 2003, 10:14 PM
Okay. Thanx man. I will do it right now..3...2...1..

legend: heads- Purplenum
tails- Greenill

TAILS!!! well...looks like i will be a Green Ramar http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lain2k3
Nov 10, 2003, 10:15 PM
If you want handgun guld, make whitill. they get both guld and milla, and some very cool unique stuff.

besides, slicers are great with hit percent too.

ViperGlow
Nov 10, 2003, 10:49 PM
I already have a redria ( hunter ) and a whitill ( hunter)....but the ranger i think i will make greenill.....or ...wait...now you guys are confusing me again!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif okay....its purplenum.

i think?

lain2k3
Nov 10, 2003, 11:04 PM
PURPLENUM!!!

someone lock the topic for the poor guy.