PDA

View Full Version : V.Hard Dragon And Falz

WGPOrical
Nov 10, 2003, 12:23 AM
Is it just me or dose he give the crapyest items. I have beat him about 12-15 times on V.hard and the best I have got was a digrinder(most of the time he leaves nothing). Do any of you have this same problem with it?

One more thing

I have a lvl 64 Ramar and still lose to V.Hard Falz. The first time I tryed to beat him I took it all the way to its 3rd stage And he offed me in one hit with his sword slice. After that I tryed to beat him and he will just keep freezing me and im killed by the razor things(this happend about 5-6 times) can i get any advice one this. Thanks

NoaIzumi
Nov 10, 2003, 12:58 AM
You need at least 380 health to survive his third form attack, it does the same amount, regardless of defence.

With the razors, there's not much advice I can give.

For his freeze attacks, equip as many cold resists as you can, it makes a big difference.

In his third form, you should equip as many HP units as you can, maybe even one or two light resists. I do recommend equipping them just before you kill his second form, as he usually gets a quick hit in the moment he turns into his third form.

Don't forget to bring along a few scape dolls and plenty of mates and fluids.

joncushing
Nov 10, 2003, 09:05 AM
The v.hard dragon drops Yamoto, if your lucky lol Keep doing runs if you want them, if not dont worry, considering you have a RAmar im guessing you dont? Unless you want them for another character?

WGPOrical
Nov 10, 2003, 11:35 PM
yup I want the Yamatos for my HUcast. I have done like 15-20 runs already and the drop rate is supposed be 1/11!!!!

Lord_Sloth
Nov 10, 2003, 11:37 PM
I think he drops the Yamato about once every 6 or 7 runs! At least that's the way it happened for me!

And I was level 109 before I beat him! Of corse I did'nt try before then! I was such a coward!
Level up a lot then go and lay he smack down on him!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lord_Sloth on 2003-11-10 20:41 ]</font>

PSOFan05
Nov 11, 2003, 07:11 AM
Yes the V-hard Falls Dragon Does Drop the YAmato every once in awhile.

Rownan
Nov 11, 2003, 12:57 PM
VH dragon dropped it first time for me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KaFKa
Nov 11, 2003, 01:54 PM
vhard dragon drops yamato? after the c0untless times i've layed the pimp-hand down on the fool, all i EVER got was a stupid DB's saber =/ (i've owned on him over 50 times in my char leveling career)

Hikara
Nov 11, 2003, 02:40 PM
You're 64 and you're attempting to be V.Hard Falz? It's suicidal!

My friend and I (A HUmar and FOnewearl respectively) just recently beat HARD mode Falz with my buddy at 65 and me at 54. Wait a few levels, and a few more better items. Third form's just a pain in the arse.

KaFKa
Nov 11, 2003, 03:09 PM
vhard falz suicide at level 61?

as long as you have resta and enough fluids, flaz can't even touch you in his third form. personally, i beat him with a legit level 54 HUnewearl, but thats just me. anyways, falz han's ever dropped me anything good. ever.

WGPOrical
Nov 11, 2003, 05:54 PM
Today I finally got the Yamatos on my first run today. Now im off to beat down falz, hope I win.

LordMe
Nov 11, 2003, 05:58 PM
best of luck to you ^_^

WGPOrical
Nov 11, 2003, 08:56 PM
Thanks. but I cant get on right now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I was looking at a drop rate chart and it said a phsyco(sp) wand was a 1/299,000 drop rate!!! is this true?

TheAlmightyNewbie
Nov 11, 2003, 09:12 PM
On 2003-11-11 11:40, Hikara wrote:
You're 64 and you're attempting to be V.Hard Falz? It's suicidal!

Not with good equipment. My RAmarl beat VH falz a couple nights ago at L43. And no, the 1/299,000 thing isn't accurate, but it's a good ballpark estimate. Just go for Purplenum Mils instead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

WGPOrical
Nov 11, 2003, 09:22 PM
Ok, I just thought it was scary for something to be that rare(would be an amazing rush if you found something of that kind of odds) but is it still rarer than the sealed-j?

FeVer
Nov 11, 2003, 09:23 PM
Umm... its not suicidal... I beat him at lvl 49... but i had two people in the 60-70's and one at 75... But umm yeah... I just used an anti android rifle, and did the most damage... (The whole anti-android rifle thing is morally wrong, because I'm a RaCast...) The only other person actually doing sufficent damage was the force who was at lvl 75... But umm... about the yamatos... people always steal them before I can get some of them... and the psychowand... no clue... never even seen one... Happy huntings!

hucasts_rock
Nov 11, 2003, 09:24 PM
On 2003-11-11 17:56, WGPOrical wrote:
Thanks. but I cant get on right now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif. I was looking at a drop rate chart and it said a phsyco(sp) wand was a 1/299,000 drop rate!!! is this true?

well, a friend of mine has been piping mil lilies forpsycho wand and has gone through countless mils and still nothing..it's a 12-star rare so it's gonna be a bit difficult to get..

WGPOrical
Nov 11, 2003, 09:30 PM
I dont need the Phyco wand I just wanted to see the drop rate for the sealed-j and seen that(ill nevr find the sealed-j though, it took me 20-25 run in the forest to ge the 10 star rare Yamatos lol)

Spider
Nov 12, 2003, 03:08 AM
I think it took me to lv 80 something to originaly beat Vhard Falz on the Dreamcast, but on the Gamecube I did it in the 50's somewhere, he is easy as long as he cant do a 1 hit kill.