PDA

View Full Version : @_@ Is this even possible....

NeoPaladin
Nov 10, 2003, 09:58 AM
I must have had a lucky night last night, because I went through the Mines on V.Hard and aquired not 1, but 3 DB'S SHIELDS!!!!

The character I was using was my level 58 Ramarl. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

rena-ko
Nov 10, 2003, 10:05 AM
i'd have prefered 3 god arms instead ^-^;
purplenum, isnt it? yeah, happens to me as well. while hunting god arms there, i stumbled over 8 shields in total. meh. at least i had some nice presents.

NeoPaladin
Nov 10, 2003, 12:36 PM
You know, I was checking the item database for the Kaladbolg, and it didn't have my section ID in it!

I'm an ORAN and I found a Kaladbolg in the V. Hard Mines 2 from a Sinow Beat. Who would I contact to get my info into the database?

Soukosa
Nov 10, 2003, 01:33 PM
On 2003-11-10 09:36, NeoPaladin wrote:
I'm an ORAN and I found a Kaladbolg in the V. Hard Mines 2 from a Sinow Beat.

There aren't any enemies that drop a Kaladbolg for Oran. Instead, you got it from a box there.

NeoPaladin
Nov 10, 2003, 01:37 PM
Nope, it was from a Sinow Beat. I'm absolutley sure of it! I remember killing the thing and it dropped the Kaladbolg right where it fell. And it was the only rare item I found on that trip, so there's no chance I got it out of a box.

MasterJoel
Nov 10, 2003, 03:53 PM
On 2003-11-10 10:37, NeoPaladin wrote:
Nope, it was from a Sinow Beat. I'm absolutley sure of it! I remember killing the thing and it dropped the Kaladbolg right where it fell. And it was the only rare item I found on that trip, so there's no chance I got it out of a box.

that's like saying a monest dropped you a box at all... it just doesn't happen... this is an impossibility... the most logical reason for this, is that either your memory is playing tricks on you, or that you actually got it from a box that you accidently broke behind the sinow... kaladabolg from a box happens all the time.

NeoPaladin
Nov 11, 2003, 08:54 AM
My memory is perfect! I got the rare from the sinow beat and telepiped immediatley out to have it identified! Just because an item isn't in the database for a particular section I.D doesn't mean is isn't possible for an enemy to drop it.

Maybe I'm just the first person to report this discovery.

VulpesMundi
Nov 11, 2003, 09:17 AM
The drop for a Sinow Beat in the Very-Hard Oran Mine is an S-Beat's Arms. I'd have to agree with the others and say that you got the Kaladbolg from a box and just didn't realize it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

dark_agenda
Nov 11, 2003, 02:28 PM
I also have an oran ranger, the only thing i've recieved from S.Beats are S.Beat's arms. I have a cripe load of em. I have gotten a kaladbolg from a box before tho. I think you may be mistaken

NoxiousOne
Nov 11, 2003, 04:27 PM
You got from a box, just like the 90+ Diska of Liberators I've stumbled across.

Tilldawn
Nov 11, 2003, 04:42 PM
i only found a s-beats arm thing when i went in there to complete it to go to ruins and thats the only time i went in sorry dude it wasnt a sinow

cameron121
Nov 11, 2003, 04:53 PM
where were you? online or offline! I had this problem with a sting tip, I was in the seabed online in ultimate and a sinow zele(blue one any way) droped it and it's not on the drop list at all for ult...

I have figured out that its probably because of a data collision error on the pso server, but not quite sure...

shadowmaster2552
Nov 11, 2003, 05:18 PM
You didn't find it from the Sinow Beat. Chances are that you were just too tired and didn't notice the box until after you killed the Sinow. If it was possible to find items other than what it says in the database, then I wouldnt have nearly as many Storm Wand: Indra or Ice Staff: Dagon as I do. I think I have about 25 Ice Staff: Dagon and 15 Storm Wand: Indra with my Pinkal, yet not one Agito 1975. God truly does hate me.

LordMe
Nov 11, 2003, 05:23 PM
man i can't find any of that stuff...oh well

StrongBad
Nov 11, 2003, 05:25 PM
I have found something like 10 or 12 Proto Regen Gear's in just Mines 1. In that run I found 3 in one room, too bad they are crap.

Jazhara
Nov 15, 2003, 11:27 AM
On 2003-11-11 13:53, cameron121 wrote:
data collision error

And how does data collide? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif