PDA

View Full Version : GC: Online Problems

Immuuni
Nov 10, 2003, 01:04 PM
I cant play in online i have buyed more playing time but still it dosent work.. help me plz ! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif
i have played in online before but now it dosen t work.
is there new update or something?
i have elisa adsl.

i have gc and i am from finland.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Immuuni on 2003-11-11 05:00 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Immuuni on 2003-11-11 05:02 ]</font>

Rich_T
Nov 10, 2003, 02:02 PM
It would appear that, after much thought, and reasoning, that your problem is that something isnt right, and that thing that isnt right has caused a problem that is preventing you from going online.

Wihtout any more information, all the advice you can expect to get, is that;

Somethings not right, somewhere.

if you describe your set up then it would help people to help you

Gamecube or X box? ISP name? equipment used to conect to console to the isp? usb modem? ehternet modem? router? internet conection sharing? Your loaction in the world; North America? Europe (country within europe?) rampant chicken? adsl? dsl variant? dial up? how is your gamecube conected? played pso online before? first time on PSO? if X box is the premium payment option active on the dashboard? credit cards expired?

Immuuni
Nov 12, 2003, 11:32 AM
Help me plz

Rich_T
Nov 12, 2003, 12:47 PM
how is your gamecube conected to the internet service? to your p.c with internet conection sharing ? router?