PDA

View Full Version : *grumbles*

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 10, 2003, 02:01 PM
ok check it.. i have been arguing with a certain someone back and forth about a small subject about PSOv2 on DC...

they say, that OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER you cant hit ult until 80.

BUT, my HUmar that has never even touched the online surface, made it to ultimate mode on DC at level 71.

either they dont pay attention much or... i dunno... truly intelligent psov2 vets please inform him...
*goes off and looks for kalier*

ShadowFOrce
Nov 10, 2003, 03:21 PM
Well on PSO for gamecube I got to ultimate at level 67. So i dunno but that is how it is on GC

Butoden
Nov 10, 2003, 03:41 PM
When you do multiplayer or on-line, you need to be level 80 to reach Ult.
But on off-line you can just play singleplay and whenever you beat Falz on for instance Vhard on lv 60 you can go to ult. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

ShadowFOrce
Nov 10, 2003, 11:40 PM
^(^.^)^ yuppers!

RFB
Nov 11, 2003, 02:44 AM
Those individuals are probably the typical idiots that pretend to be super-intelligent and Mr-I-Know-It-All-About-PSO and they probably havent even played the offline quests.

Do not pay attention to them, it's not worth it.

And yes, as has been said, you can reach ult off as soon as you beat falz or olga in Vhard off.

VulpesMundi
Nov 11, 2003, 08:55 AM
On 2003-11-10 11:01, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
ok check it.. i have been arguing with a certain someone back and forth about a small subject about PSOv2 on DC...

they say, that OFFLINE SINGLE PLAYER you cant hit ult until 80.

BUT, my HUmar that has never even touched the online surface, made it to ultimate mode on DC at level 71.

either they dont pay attention much or... i dunno... truly intelligent psov2 vets please inform him...
*goes off and looks for kalier*

In any version of PSO (except ver.1, since it lacked Ultimate), any character can enter Ultimate mode in offline single-player as soon as they clear Very-Hard mode. To be precise, a character can enter the next difficulty simply by clearing the previous one. Level is inconsequential.