PDA

View Full Version : GC: Beat normal => Ultimate ending??

DeciBal
Nov 10, 2003, 04:04 PM
I beat normal today with my Lvl 25 RAcaseal and the credits started to roll. When they started showing the pictures, they wern't the normal ones, they were the ones for the ultimate ending!! Has anyone run into this glitch before?

joluh
Nov 10, 2003, 05:23 PM
If you're talking about the ending with Alicia and the Hildebears, Elenor with the Mags, Flowen and Rico, and some more, you just beat all of the quests ^_~ and i think if you beat all of the quests on Ult you'll get a even better ending ^_~

Jason
Nov 10, 2003, 08:36 PM
Offline quests bored me to death! I just hack and kill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2003-11-10 17:37 ]</font>

SuperDK
Nov 11, 2003, 05:09 AM
On 2003-11-10 14:23, joluh wrote:
If you're talking about the ending with Alicia and the Hildebears, Elenor with the Mags, Flowen and Rico, and some more, you just beat all of the quests ^_~ and i think if you beat all of the quests on Ult you'll get a even better ending ^_~

Exactly what kind of better ending?

RFB
Nov 11, 2003, 05:16 AM
On 2003-11-10 17:36, Jason wrote:

Fine, but you'll never get to know the whole plot. I recommend making all the quests to anyone new or that whises to know everything about the story of this game.

DeciBal
Nov 12, 2003, 02:09 PM
On 2003-11-10 14:23, joluh wrote:

Yeah that's the ending I got, but I guess I just never noticed the ending with my other characters

THanx

DeciBal
Nov 12, 2003, 02:13 PM
On 2003-11-10 17:36, Jason wrote:

Not only for plot reasons should you do offline quests, but there are some nice rares you can get easily (God Hand, Soul Eater, etc.).

Kaos-Bringer-
Nov 12, 2003, 03:34 PM
heh forget god hand... get suppressed gun yo! with that quest there is a possibility he'll add nice hit percentage suppressed gun making the already accurate silenced hand gun better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Krank40oz
Nov 12, 2003, 04:48 PM
You can get god hand in a quest which one is that? i must have missed that 1!

NoxiousOne
Nov 12, 2003, 04:55 PM
Soul of a Blacksmith on Ult, you get the blue mineral and he makes a God Hand. But if you already got a different weapon I don't think you can get a special weapon again. I don't really know though because I haven't had a chance to play back through the quests.

Krank40oz
Nov 12, 2003, 05:00 PM
I did it in normal just so i could do dr otstos research over and over again to make ememy parts into weaps, but i will have to try that thanks!

Soukosa
Nov 12, 2003, 11:07 PM
For non-Ult difficulties, there's 3 different endings, depending on what you did with the quests. There's 2 versions of the ending with your character, one you get if you haven't cleared any quests and the other you get when you've cleared some, but not all the quests. The 3rd ending is triggered by clearing all the quests. Ult seems to have it's own set of endings. I have some of the quests cleared on Ult with my FOmarl and she gets a Rico ending.

DeciBal
Nov 13, 2003, 02:19 PM
On 2003-11-12 12:34, Kaos-Bringer- wrote:
heh forget god hand... get suppressed gun yo! with that quest there is a possibility he'll add nice hit percentage suppressed gun making the already accurate silenced hand gun better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

with another one of my characters I got a god hand with 45 to hit and 40 to A.Beast from doing the quest(woohoo)!

Squeege
Nov 19, 2003, 09:18 PM
Whoa. You get god hand that way? Are you sure? What weapon category do you pick to get it when the guy asks? Must....punch....boomas....effectivly.....