PDA

View Full Version : Mag evolution

Flash_hunter
Nov 10, 2003, 04:19 PM
My mag started as a Vitra, then Ashvinau, to Sita, and then to Naga. I leveled it up some more when it changed to a sita! I got confused because I thought they stopped evolving at the 4th stage. Then it changed to a Kabanda. Is it supposed to do that?

MasterJoel
Nov 10, 2003, 04:23 PM
On 2003-11-10 13:19, Flash_hunter wrote:
My mag started as a Vitra, then Ashvinau, to Sita, and then to Naga. I leveled it up some more when it changed to a sita! I got confused because I thought they stopped evolving at the 4th stage. Then it changed to a Kabanda. Is it supposed to do that?

what you are describing are all third evolutions... if you change them from char to char, then they will change according to section id and char class. this will also happen when the stats change position from most to least... so, to answer your question, yes, it is supposed to do that.

Superguppie
Nov 11, 2003, 03:46 AM
On 2003-11-10 13:19, Flash_hunter wrote:

yes it is. Above lvl50 every 5 lvls the conditions for evolution are checked again. If the conditions are good for another form, it gets that other form. This stops when it becomse a special MAG, but that can only happen at lvls that are a multiple of 10. See the guides on MAGs on this...