PDA

View Full Version : GC: Question about Online

HavocDemon
Nov 10, 2003, 04:49 PM
Ok, I have had PSO for GC since it came out (and the modem) and I haven't been able to play online since I dont have a credit card, debit card, or any of that stuff, and my parents dont like to use theres online. Do you guys know how bad that sucks? anyways, too my question. Do they add new items on the net like, every once and a while they will add a new special weapon or anything on those lines, and do they add more maps for battle and challenge modes?

Guntz348
Nov 10, 2003, 05:35 PM
Everything in the game is on the disc, but it's not all availible. They can't add new things to they game but certain items and enemys and areas were not released when the game first came out. So a lot of the things you can't get offline, you can online because they are released through quests and events. If you have money but no card to use, go here and get yourself a Visa Buxx card. Accepted everywhere a Visa is taken. It's basically a pre-paid Visa card, but since it has the logo and its Visa you can get online with it.

http://www.visabuxx.com/

HavocDemon
Nov 10, 2003, 05:52 PM
Sweet man, thanks, I really aprreciate it, maybe now I can take my Skyly RAmar online and use all the photon drops I have...