PDA

View Full Version : Wtf happened?!!??

ThaRealest
Nov 10, 2003, 07:59 PM
ok i went to join a room...but as i was entering it seemed as if i was stuck at the top of p2...i mean i could see what was going on by the bank...but it was as if i were about 30 ft above everyone on p2...it wasnt an fsod because everyone was still walkin around on p2...but i couldnt chat so i pulled my mem card ....didnt corrupt or anything just pissed me off....

Jason
Nov 10, 2003, 08:34 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif It happened a lot to me, it's nothing! Don't worry about it, sometimes waiting works and then you're in the team like normal. If waiting doesn't work or you lose your patience, just reset your system.

Jeff86
Nov 10, 2003, 08:37 PM
That exact same thing has happened to me once before. I joined a team everything was normal, I had my status bar I could see everyone elses, but my view was up above the P2 looking over the bank. It didn't fsod me either, I just got disconnected.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jeff86 on 2003-11-10 17:38 ]</font>

LordMe
Nov 10, 2003, 09:35 PM
well at least i know that before it happed to me

ShadowFOrce
Nov 10, 2003, 11:36 PM
OMG haha, it ALWAYS happens. It's really nothing. All you have to do is wait...

RFB
Nov 11, 2003, 02:38 AM
That's just lag, or that the server is taking too much time to sincronize your connection with the other's.
Nothing to worry about.

Calibur
Nov 11, 2003, 08:29 AM
yeah its really nothing...

L0CKE
Nov 11, 2003, 09:12 AM
I had this happen alot when I first got 2 Xboxes going at the same time. I had both Mac addresses set the same(damn Comcast) from before I had a router, and it would do this, if the other xbox was running. I fixed the Mac addy and everything was fine.