PDA

View Full Version : Free Diska of Liberators (3) XBOX

Kasumi19
Nov 11, 2003, 01:20 AM
I am not sure if anyone would actually want these or not. I have three legit diska of Liberators that I know I will never use and I feel bad about just throwing them away when someone may actually want them. I unfortunately find this weapon all the time. I have found this weapon twice in the forest within 10 minutes of each other. I have given away at least five of them in the past few months. I think my character is tied to this weapon somehow.

I know that two of them have percents, but I am not sure what they are.

If anyone wants one of them, please reply to my post or message me when I am online. I will give them to the first three people that respond.

Vetto
Nov 11, 2003, 01:53 AM
Dude do what i do when i find stuff i dont want go to a normal game that has atleast one level 15 or below go down see what weapons they got if there useing saber and crap give it to them.

Kasumi19
Nov 11, 2003, 03:57 AM
I'm way too lazy for that and most of those people make me mad. I would rather give it to someone who may actually want it.

There are some people who may actually like the diska of liberator. I'm just not one of them. I like my Nug 2000 Bazooka and that is the only weapon I use on my ramarl.

Vetto
Nov 11, 2003, 04:00 PM
On 2003-11-11 00:57, Kasumi19 wrote:
I'm way too lazy for that and most of those people make me mad. I would rather give it to someone who may actually want it.

There are some people who may actually like the diska of liberator. I'm just not one of them. I like my Nug 2000 Bazooka and that is the only weapon I use on my ramarl.

Ahh i see That is true most normal game do have a J sword and al rappy on but ya the nug Great but i prefer my Yasminkov Series even thou i do tend to throw the nug in there with them.