PDA

View Full Version : If Episode III came out on Xbox, would you buy it?

Getintothegame
Nov 11, 2003, 02:27 AM
*Can't think of anything to say*

Well, I would. I like the idea of a Scoreboard and voice chat.

But, as someone said on IGN, it most likely would be hacked "in under an hour."

Well, what are your oppinions?

Saiffy
Nov 11, 2003, 02:30 AM
really i could care less, i have a GC never thought of getting an Xbox. Therefore i have nothing against it coming to xbox. we'll just have to wait and see

haruna
Nov 11, 2003, 04:51 AM
I admit I really have my doubts about Ep 3.

I hope it will post some much needed improvements in character creation(new models maybe?) as well as FSOD protection.

AppieDPC
Nov 11, 2003, 05:48 AM
If Xbox got it sooner than NGC I probably would (even if it would be hacked within the hour).
But it comes first to the Cube. And when it gets released on Xbox I probably won't have a need to go and play that version, because I already have a high level char and in this case probably some good cards and a good group of mates to play with. So if I would then buy the Xbox version I would have to start over again. I don't feel like doing that. Didn't feel like doing that with Xbox Ep1&2 either.
So didn't buy that one either.

FeVer
Nov 11, 2003, 05:20 PM
i'd buy it, for the voice chat... umm... I've got ep 1&2 on the box, and so I could talk to my friends before they went down to ragol, to kick the butts of the many monsters. But I'd only buy it if they said it was going to be released before christmas. Umm... I'd be looking foreward to it, but I'metty surte that they are going gc with this one...

Vetto
Nov 11, 2003, 05:47 PM
Yes i wont get it on GC thou i just find voice chat allot easier so ya but only of it goes to Xbox.

Ueiji
Nov 11, 2003, 08:10 PM
Since it's PvP, hacking would be rather sour... Best not to think about it ><

FeVer
Nov 11, 2003, 10:13 PM
its gotta come pout for the box tho... theres abunch of people who are on the box who would be dissapointed if it didn't come out...

Lord_Sloth
Nov 11, 2003, 10:28 PM
I'm not even gnna get it for GC! Much less the X-Box! I was really dissapointed when they braught up the whole Card battle aspect of the game! That just made up my mind that I would'nt get it!

Link00seven
Nov 11, 2003, 11:15 PM
After playing EpI&II on Xbox, there's no way in hell i'd deal with the stupid community that is most of Xbox PSO. (Not ALL OF YOU act this way)

Arguing...

Screming in the Mic...

Hacking...

Sorry, i'll stick to GC PSO, both EpI&II, and EpIII...

BogusKun
Nov 12, 2003, 07:05 AM
Makes me want the X version.

A2K
Nov 12, 2003, 07:35 PM
Sure, I'd get it. I think character creation is identical to E1&2, though.

Isn't arguing and hacking on the Gamecube version too? Screaming in the mic is easily fixed with voice banning and the sendage of bad feedback... unfortunately the other two aren't so much so. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Kent
Nov 12, 2003, 08:07 PM
Yes, I would get the Xbox version.

subzero1313
Nov 12, 2003, 11:47 PM
nope, I'll have the import in a couple weeks, I'm not waiting near;y a year to play on the Xcrate

Skett
Nov 13, 2003, 07:56 PM
No, for several reasons. One, no Xbox version is created (as far as we know). Second, some friends are on the GCN one. Last, the things I hear about the PSOX community. Heres are question: is the PSOX community really that bad?

Flash_hunter
Nov 13, 2003, 10:41 PM
I would if you could play offline without buying online connection first....

haruna
Nov 14, 2003, 02:47 PM
On 2003-11-13 16:56, Skett wrote:
Heres are question: is the PSOX community really that bad?

Yes and no. I would recommend going over to the c-mode block if you want to meet some good people. Hopefully you'll run into Axem, Rogue100, and Sarai among some of my other friends.

There are also some good Xbox teams out there. You might want to find out where people in those groups hang out and see if you can join.

A2K
Nov 14, 2003, 03:13 PM
Avoid Apatite. That is all.

Nei3rd
Nov 15, 2003, 01:28 AM
Apatite and Celestite lobby 1. Major knuckleheads. Expecially during holiday quests. Oh god, the stupiditity.

vanhalendlrband
Nov 17, 2003, 02:01 AM
If I as a Phantasy Star phan were to not get Episode III for XBOX after beating Phantasy Star 1-4, and continuosly working to get a character to actually make it to 200 before getting deleted somehow, I would be the worlds biggest idiot.