View Full Version : the new soul wep

CeRcuS
Apr 5, 2001, 04:41 AM
Ok my friend VASH LVL 100
told me that theres a new soul wep out
online he sayed it was called soul ripper
iv bin looking 4 like a week now
i havint found it yet
but iv bin asking around and some ppl say its true and others say thay hav no idea
and alot say theres no such thing
anybody hav any idea if its true???????

AdamW
Apr 5, 2001, 04:48 AM
Well, it is a real item but it's not exactly a super rare. You know how you find items sometimes with elements? Soul ir one of those elements and Ripper just so happens to be a higher level of daggers.

CeRcuS
Apr 5, 2001, 05:10 AM
i kbow of the ripper daggers
but my friend told me there was a new soul wep like the soul eater out there somwhere

Jim2001
Apr 5, 2001, 04:41 PM
There's lots of new Soul weapons out there. Any ??? Ripper can be a "rare," but that doesn't make it good. Just like there's a Burning Ripper and a Hell Ripper, there probably is a Soul Ripper. I'm also sure that there's a Soul Raygun, Soul Gladius, and a Soul Caliber, which I'm currently looking for so I can say "Hey Soanso, I have a Soul Caliber! Nya nya!"

Aierylia
Apr 7, 2001, 11:47 PM
No, no, no...

I think C's trying to verify whether or not a third scythe, like Soul Eater and Soul Banisher, exists.

I'm a wee bit curious myself now, so...

*bump*

otakubot
Apr 9, 2001, 09:49 AM
If I can't make it with my Xploder, then it doesn't exist. I haven't seen a "Soul Ripper" on any list anywhere (although I can add Soul to a Ripper) so I hate to tell ya...your informant is full of it

virgil
Apr 10, 2001, 06:11 AM
its not soul ripper its soul banish

Kent
Apr 12, 2001, 03:54 AM
I've been looking for a Soul Calibur (Calibur with the soul element, duh) to keep just as a fancy little (er, I mean big) thing to show off, and see what people think. I've found a Calibur that has either Heart or Mind (I forgot which) but for some reason, ???? Caliburs are Really hard to find AND I'm in Skyly too so it doesen't make very much sense. Oh, well, if anyone has one they can give/trade/sell to me I'd be willing to consider thier offer.