PDA

View Full Version : Diwari

jDA025
Nov 13, 2003, 01:27 PM
Ok now is Diwari like mounted or just hovers over the back? and does it look retarded or does it look kinda cool because i have a ramarl and i want to know what mag would like cool for her..Thnks

PaleKid15
Nov 13, 2003, 01:43 PM
Diwari looks pretty cool, it's kind of big though. Its abilities are:1/10hp=resta, bar fills=S/D, boss fight=S/D, you die=reverser. So they're pretty good. It certainly isn't the coolest though.
What is your character and section ID?

jDA025
Nov 13, 2003, 05:48 PM
I am a Ramarl and i have Purplenum but i am going to make a diff character and have them evolve the mag so that i can either have Diwari or Rati and i can't make a decision...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif its hard PLUS my mags only lvl 70

-Luke-
Nov 14, 2003, 05:04 PM
Well... I would say it depends what colour your character will be. I usually try to have a scheme I keep to, like a blue MAG with a blue-ish weapon, if their ID is Skyly or Bluefull, like it is for me. If your characters body is red, black or yellow, Rati would probably be best. If they are white or blue or grey, Diwari is the best. It also depends whether you want a dual MAG or not. Rati is dual, but Diwari isnt, I wanted a blue dual MAG, so I went for Varaha. Also, when making your character, I would pay attention to what colour your base MAG is.
Luke

jDA025
Nov 15, 2003, 03:28 PM
I am the 2nd blue costume and i cant decide...i think im going to go Rati just because the growth is perfect for how i want my mag to turn out

Stalfos333
Nov 15, 2003, 11:47 PM
Oh, you want your mag to be a present for a character when he reaches level 180? Yeah, Rati's growth IS perfect for that!

Can anyone tell I'm being frustrated with my Bhirava?

jDA025
Nov 16, 2003, 01:34 PM
No i mean how DEX and POW grow together...thats what i want...DUH!?

Callie
Nov 16, 2003, 09:38 PM
You just level and your mag with get use to the RAmarl and it will be better(if you know what I mean)