PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone; New PSO Player!!

Joltox
Nov 14, 2003, 01:24 AM
Hey I've looked around this site for quite awhile without saying much, but now I am going to come out of my shell and say HHHEEEYYYY!!!!
How's everyone?
I just love some pso and anything that deals with it.
My strongest character is the hunewearl at lv139 on Ultimate. Yes!
Got lots of good items thanks to a couple of friends.
I'm not online yet, but I will be real soon.
So if anyone wants to talk just let me know.
See ya for now.

EVAnge1ion
Nov 15, 2003, 11:12 AM
Hey Joltox welcome to the board.. hope you don't mind another newbie hijacking your thread.
=]
just thought I'd jump on this thread since I'm new here too. I played PSO back on dreamcast until I got tired of being NOL'd all the time, and finally broke down and bought a gamecube to add to my console collection so I could play PSO again. I strictly play legit. I despise h@x0rz and dup3z0rz thx to them ruining my DC versions.
for the longest time I stayed away from PSO on Gamecube strictly b/c I thought it was ridiculous to pay for a game and then have to pay to play it. then I visited a friend and watched him play for hours and got hooked again instantly. I had to have it again!! So here I am http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Well, anywayz just glad to be back on pso

Kizaragu
Nov 15, 2003, 05:22 PM
Nice Signature there, EVAnge1ion.

EVAnge1ion
Nov 15, 2003, 07:17 PM
thx!

I like yours too.. when i was browsing through the forums before i signed up i saw yours and couldn't help but ::giggle:: ::laugh::

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EVAnge1ion on 2003-11-15 16:18 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Nov 16, 2003, 08:02 AM
I hope that was a nice giggle or laugh. :D

Hikara
Nov 16, 2003, 09:48 AM
Why do people keep saying their a new PSO player when they're strongest is 139?

I've been around for a while, and because I don't have the game, mine's only 56! So stop calling yourselves Newbs!!! Please? It's humiliating.

Spartan117
Nov 16, 2003, 11:14 AM
yeah really what hikara said.

Kizaragu
Nov 16, 2003, 11:55 AM
I think that when people say there new, they mean that they have only played the GC version.
Your a veteran I guess if you've played PSO on the Dreamcast.

Joltox
Nov 17, 2003, 01:44 AM
My fault everyone. I was saying that I am new to the forums. There's so many areas that I can go that I do not know where to chat first.

EVAnge1ion
Nov 17, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-11-16 05:02, Kizaragu wrote:
I hope that was a nice giggle or laugh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

don't worry.. meant in a nice way.

Shake
Nov 21, 2003, 10:06 AM
Hi Joltox.

I'd love to talk, drop me a private message!

I was the same, I looked around alot before I really jumped onto the forums.

dark_agenda
Dec 2, 2003, 01:14 PM
what is shakin!? Welcome to PSOWurld, I spend my freetime gazing at all of the wonderful nonsense in the forums, lolz, j/k...

Brand1503
Dec 10, 2003, 04:56 PM
HEY SHAKE THTS AN AWESOME PIC U HAVE DID U ACTUALLY TAKE THAT YOUR SELF

Solstis
Dec 11, 2003, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the boards (delayed post)!!!!