PDA

View Full Version : GC: Getting online? Is it worth the trouble?

MagustheFOmar
Nov 14, 2003, 02:25 AM
Just asking if it's good to get online?
I want to use dialup.

Superguppie
Nov 14, 2003, 04:08 AM
On 2003-11-13 23:25, MagustheFOmar wrote:
Just asking if it's good to get online?
I want to use dialup.

Read the other topics with the same title....

AngelAlys
Nov 14, 2003, 08:42 AM
It all depends why you wanna go online... If you want to go online to play the additional quests and get additional items and meet people then thats cool. If you just wanna go online for the sake of going online then... er... not really!

rena-ko
Nov 14, 2003, 10:27 AM
exactly. if you get online just for the heck of it, you just turn into yet another dupe user...

hm, sorry.
well, dial up? will it cost much per minute? regarding speed, dial up is fine, dont worry. this game is actually written for dial up, so you wont see any disadvantages except when loading quests.

anyway, dont rush it. online needs time, you'll have to invest lots of time to find decent, trusty friends to play with. dont enter a clan rightaway, get your own point of view. maybe you'll be an online stray for some months but dont get yourself down. be openminded, be friendly, be polite. you'll find your place eventually.

good luck.

General_Leo
Nov 15, 2003, 12:54 AM
does the GC server lag really often or anything like that?

Dhylec
Nov 15, 2003, 10:33 AM
severs do lag if there are many ppl.. playing, spamming, or duping lol
nah, it's more of your connection than the imperfect servers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
i'm on bba & still lag like heck sometimes when my bro & sis surfing/downloading