PDA

View Full Version : Most Favorite Weapons

Joltox
Nov 14, 2003, 02:29 AM
Just a question for everyone to answer. What is your most favorite type of weapons?
My favorite is the Demolition Comet, Red Sword <Red Partisin when I get one>, Red Saber, M&25 Justice, and Bravace. Weapons that are highly accurate and combo effective are my love to the end. Power doesn't interest me to well because without accuracy you are just a muscle being with no potential of battling.
Twin Sabers are really awesome for there devastating combo frenzy attack.
So what do the rest of you like?

dark_agenda
Nov 14, 2003, 02:31 AM
My most favorite weapon as of now is the OrotiAgito, it's so damn cool. Other than that, I like my red partisan, partisan weapons, most sabres, and dagger types

ex
Nov 14, 2003, 05:02 AM
my favorite weapons would have to be any katana type weapon...excluding the pots and pans....i think that the katanas look cool.

Nai_Calus
Nov 14, 2003, 05:11 AM
Demolition Comet, Lavis Cannon, Red Handgun, Charge Repeater 50% Hit, Red Partisan, Red Saber, Double Sable, Master's Gatling 50% Hit, Twinkle Star, Fire Scepter: Agni, Frozen Shooter, Justy23ST, Berserk Arms, Fill Vulcan 35% Hit.

All stuff I use on a regular basis, with my HUmar, FOmar, FOnewearl and RAmarl. *shrug*

Rogue100
Nov 14, 2003, 05:28 AM
Egg Blaster! Not the most powerful weapon (not even the most powerful gun), but definitely the coolest!

_Sinue_
Nov 14, 2003, 08:40 AM
On my HU: Oritiagito, Lavis Cannon, Brionic.

On my RA: Srank Claw, Yas 2000H, Yas 5000M.

On my FO: Pan Arm Blades, Soul Eater, Inferno Bazooka.

-Geshtar-
Nov 14, 2003, 08:54 AM
*points to his signature* theres one =)
then my red handgun, demolition comet and flight cutter. These are my most useful weapons =)

jDA025
Nov 14, 2003, 09:16 AM
I'm diggin the Godhand, Orotiagito, Guilty Light (I dont have Scorpio yet), and the Red Partisan. Weapons that I WILL like as soon as I obtain them would be: Maser Beam, Twin Psychogun, Frozen Shooter, and Holy Ray. That damn Holy Ray won't seem to drop; it is very depressing for me.

Rownan
Nov 14, 2003, 10:53 AM
When I played in Gamecube my demolition comet was my one true love.. The red handgun being second.

Now on xbox the only weapon I have that is worth a damn is a Yamato. Which I am happy with!

rena-ko
Nov 14, 2003, 11:12 AM
hm... nothing beats charge weapons. esp mechguns with hit. my fomarls actual fav weapon is marina's bag.
i really like to wield last survivors, they're so cool. for guns... frozen shooter is my best friend *grins*

AlphaDoom
Nov 14, 2003, 11:20 AM
Demolition comet, orotiagito, red handgun, frozen shooter, spread needle, red scorpio, soul banish, flight cutter, baranz launcher, kamui, red saber.
(I currently like using all these items)

XenoCross
Nov 14, 2003, 12:09 PM
My Fav. Wepons have to include the:
Delsaber's Buster
Lavis Blades
Elysion
Gi-Gue Bazooka
Belra Cannon
And the Dragon claw.

If shields than:
Shield of Delsaber
Standstill Shield

If Armor:
Guard Wave

Hrith
Nov 14, 2003, 01:35 PM
sig http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

heyf00L
Nov 14, 2003, 02:20 PM
Sange & Yasha.

It bugs me that the name is wrong, but IMO Kamui looks cooler than Sange so it's all good.

Second is Twin Blaze.

Both of those weapons were real bitches to find.

Sumo
Nov 14, 2003, 04:16 PM
The Meteor Cudgel and Zanba look kool.

RadHaz
Nov 14, 2003, 09:21 PM
My faves are the Fruity Baton and the Holy Ray.^-^

Delsaber
Nov 14, 2003, 10:56 PM
Red Sword (Twice as strong as Red Partisan and not much slower)
Holy Ray
Red Handgun
Demolition Comet
Diska of Braveman (Until I get my Iritista)
and Berdysh looks cool.

Eihwaz
Nov 14, 2003, 11:58 PM
For HUnters: Yamato, Vulcans w/15+% Hit, Last Survivor, Demolition Comet (when I find one...), ChainSawd (ditto), and S-Berril's Hand #1 (ditto again...and the Berril Photon)...

For FOrces: Soul Eater/Banish, Holy Ray, Double Saber (for my FOmar), Psycho Wand (need to find one...), Magical Piece (so funny looking lol), and Striker of Chao (so jealous of my friend's SoC!).

I don't have any RAngers, but I think the Spread Needle, Froozen Shooter, and Red Mechguns or Guld Milla look pretty cool.

SkyBlade
Nov 15, 2003, 01:17 AM
MAN!!! You people and your rares! My best is a red sword and a demolition commit, but I got nothin compared to you!!!

PaleKid15
Nov 15, 2003, 02:43 PM
I like summit moon, demo comet, charge vulcans, frozen shooter, and spread needle. But then again, I like all non-agito weapons.

SkyBlade
Nov 15, 2003, 04:53 PM
Whats wrong with agitos?!? I like them fine. they can be considerd old school, technically. and the 1975 turns into oriotagy or something.

Nohra
Nov 15, 2003, 04:57 PM
Oh, god, I have so many. Any of the claw weapons, any double saber excluding the MKB and BKB, and any of my partisans. *hugs Bluefull ID*

SkyBlade
Nov 15, 2003, 05:16 PM
cough cough swords are better cough cough but that might just be me.

Wood_Golem
Nov 15, 2003, 06:10 PM
My fav is the Red Sword.. it's the only weapon that will never leave my side

Nohra
Nov 15, 2003, 06:13 PM
1.) I like the speed of a partisan better.
2.) I like the reach of a partisan better.
3.) The partisan moves you forewards a lot more than the sword class does (three large steps instead of two medium ones and a small one). Useful for when you're doing hard attacks. Plus, I like the blizzard special of the Red Partisan. Nothing like stopping a small group of Gillchichs dead in their tracks. :P

heyf00L
Nov 15, 2003, 07:30 PM
Partisans are better than swords in every way except power. >_<

Nai_Calus
Nov 15, 2003, 07:53 PM
On 2003-11-15 16:30, heyf00L wrote:
Partisans are better than swords in every way except power. >_<

And when you have over 1000 base ATP without a weapon equipped, that doesn't really seem to matter much anymore. >P Besides, the Red Partisan has decent ATP and grinds to +40. *shrug* And I agree, they are much better than swords. Swords I don't mind so much on a female Hunter, but I have -never- used them with my HUmar, even when I found ones several levels ahead of the other stuff I was finding(Breaker in Normal Mines, Calibur in Hard Mines) and they blew it all away - I didn't like how slow they were, how bad the recovery time was, their range... I've always liked Partisans better, less power or no. Back when I was in Caves and in the L70s, I would do Addicting Food runs and happily take on the 8 me-killing Vulmers in some rooms at once with my 30% Hit Gungnir, because I could do it relatively safely. *shrug* Although that 60% Hit Calibur I have somewhere will make good twink gear when I get around to seriously using a HUcaseal.

Giezus
Nov 15, 2003, 08:28 PM
RAmar: Rifle types: Wals-MK2, Justy-ST23
RAcast: Support types: Frozen Shooter, Heaven Punisher

And thats about it. I have about 8 characters, but I only really care about my Rangers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

SkyBlade
Nov 16, 2003, 02:32 PM
Wait, why would you like to step forward with a partian, that just gets you closer to the enemy?!? that means you will be wider open for an attack. But, then again, the slowness of the swords can get annoing, but I'm gonnna stick with my red sword till I die.

Sabastion
Nov 17, 2003, 02:46 AM
Shadow Brand
Well I just started a new Char,((My sister deleted the old ones. Ebil animal crossing game involed there done ask me what happend to it.)) But this is the best weapon I've got so far. I'll admit there are better weapons later in the game, but for starting out this is a great one to have.

Three laws ot the gate.
1. Do or do not, there is no try.
2. Never leave your towel behind.
3. When the world is about to come to an end. Put your head between your legs and kiss the moon good-bye.