PDA

View Full Version : New quest on gc from 18 Nov

-STE-
Nov 14, 2003, 05:09 AM
Information on Quests released in November !

Here's much-awaited information on Quest to be released in November.
In Quest which will be released on November 18, that very popular character will have a starring role (!?)!
@

"Rappys are holding a festival!"

Of course, you cannot help participating in it, to hear that it is a festival by Rappys, don't you!?

"Welcome to Rappy Festival!"

The land of Ragol has drastically changed into a festival site!! It has a totally different atmosphere. You will find Rappys over there and Rappys over here. It seems they are really enjoying themselves!

"This is the reception desk of stamp rally!"

You will have a stamp rally and...

"I'll have you ride the motorbike I'm riding from now."

It appears various events are prepared unique to a festival everywhere in the site! Let's enjoy them to your heart's content!!

"We have a favor to ask. Please come to our aid!"

In the course of such enjoyable events, you find Rappys there that ask for your help! What on earth has happened?
Seems you cannot just enjoy the festival.
Now you will do your stuff as Hunters from here! Let's help them out by joining hands all together!!
Quest title: Rappy's Holiday
Genre: Online Quest/ Retrieval
Number of players: 1- 4 players

That merchant Gallon, too, seems to be conspiring to turn a quick profit in line with the festival of Rappys!
It may be that new goods have been added to his shop? Definitely check it out!!
Quest title: Gallon's Shop
Genre: Online Quest/ Shops
Number of players: 1- 4 players

http://www.sonicteam.com/pso/minhiro2/index.html

here for pic

Gallon shop maybe is new disk at 99%.

I dunno what price can have this quest on gc maybe another ring.

VulpesMundi
Nov 14, 2003, 05:20 AM
Cool. Now there's actually a reason to go after the Rankina (or whatever it was) Stone from Garon's Treachery. And mini-games galore. Oo-de-lally~ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

rena-ko
Nov 14, 2003, 07:58 AM
definitely another ring, i'd bet on it.

but anyway! my beloved rappy's matsuri is back, yay (^-^)/

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 14, 2003, 08:15 AM
It's party time! wasn't this the last quest released on DC V2? Or was it the one with the flower that saved your life if you got hit by some light from above?

Malkavian
Nov 14, 2003, 01:09 PM
Cool!!

The bad new could be that rakonia's stone (Probably Laconia, many translating typos) use is only to get a disk in gallon's shop...
Heh I hope ST won't make that >_<

starhealer
Nov 14, 2003, 01:15 PM
*jumps up and down for joy* Awesome! Rappie's Holiday is back! *does a little dance*

I hope it's not just for November and lasts forever. Best online quest ever.

I wonder what the prize will be, though. Hopefully not another ring...

Hrith
Nov 14, 2003, 01:27 PM
On 2003-11-14 05:15, Jonathan_F wrote :
It's party time! wasn't this the last quest released on DC V2? Or was it the one with the flower that saved your life if you got hit by some light from above?
It's the same one.

heyf00L
Nov 14, 2003, 01:43 PM
The bad new could be that rakonia's stone (Probably Laconia, many translating typos) use is only to get a disk in gallon's shop...

The Japanese don't distinguish Rs from Ls so you're probably right.

Engrish rocks.

Jack
Nov 14, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-11-14 10:43, heyf00L wrote:
Engrish rocks.

Locks, surely.

heyf00L
Nov 14, 2003, 04:26 PM
Led Ling Lico

Zarana
Nov 14, 2003, 04:37 PM
Rena is probably right. It's either a Ring (my guess would be Blue) or Hanter's Shell.

rena-ko
Nov 14, 2003, 04:43 PM
Hanters Shell? this DC armor? what makes you think so? *tries to remember the quest from back then*

i guess every rehashed dreamcast quest will reward us with yet another ring. and then you can trade in all colour rings to get a black one... (why not? *shrugs*)

who knows, lets see...

Zarana
Nov 14, 2003, 04:51 PM
Well, what makes me think so is the fact that this quest was proven on Dreamcast not to have any problem giving away a single-class item. Since the Heart of Poumn is findable now and the Hanter's Shell is still locked, I'm sort of leaning towards Sonic Team doing HUmars a favor for once. A Ring is also likely, yes, but they have to give out Hanter's Shell sooner or later. Why not make it a case of a gimmick item for a gimmick quest?

trypticon
Nov 14, 2003, 05:02 PM
I can't wait for this new quest. I missed out on the DC versions of the game, so all this rehashed stuff is new to me. Any new items would be appreciated, including music disks from Gallons shop.

I can't believe it's taking so long for Sonic Team to make these things available, even from a financial standpoint. If they had made more things available sooner, I would think that it would have caused more people to have greater interest in staying online with the game. I would really like some more episode 2 quests put up.

Do you people think that Sonic Team will start releasing some more episode 2 quests after they have put out all the stuff from the DC versions? It would be nice to have some mop up opperations or retrievals done in episode 2.

rena-ko
Nov 14, 2003, 05:13 PM
see it that way, if they'd released all quests from the beginning (as they had done with most of the downloadable offline quest) or within a short period of time, they'd have to deliver a new quest each month or so.
this would open too many possibilities for the players (casual gamers are not online each day a week thus holiday rares are finable over a period of around 2 weeks) and confuse them and - more important stick ST into some sort of hiatus.
to be honest, i got a bit confused what to do first when they released 3 or so quests at once (bad brain again... i think it was today's rate, ttf and this other temporary one)

for the hanters shell, well ^-^
we'll see.
didnt barubary mention once that the class armors are not in the game anymore? or is my memory false on this one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-11-14 14:15 ]</font>

Zarana
Nov 14, 2003, 07:28 PM
Hanter's Shell is not a class armor, it's more or less the cousin of Secure Feet. Furthermore, it is still in the game, because it's been hacked and is being used on X-Box right now.

Malkavian
Nov 15, 2003, 07:19 AM
I think they are doing a nice job with the updates. In DC it was crazy... one month maybe 3 quest and then nothing after 4 months and 2 quests more at once. And really without counting the events stuff we had nearly nothing. Now they are putting something each month without counting events like halloween, christmas, white day, etc...

ilr2000
Nov 15, 2003, 12:45 PM
honestly im hoping for another color ring. I want that red ring badly, and I figure that one will be the very last one they release. I want to get through all these other colors as quickly as possible!!

Deus-Irae
Nov 15, 2003, 05:01 PM
yep. it'll most likely be a Disk Vol in Gallons shop, and a Ring for the quest. nothing shocking im guessing.

still happy about the quest though!

Rappy rule! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

lets get ready to PARTY!

Dhylec
Nov 16, 2003, 01:45 AM
ok get ready to brace lag as new quest comes up lol
joking apart, this quest sounds like fun.. button-smashing fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif