PDA

View Full Version : The Biggest Mistake in the WORLD!!!!

SA-X
Nov 15, 2003, 04:34 AM
Nuff said...

SA-X
Nov 15, 2003, 04:35 AM
I say the N-GAGE is the biggest mistake in the WORLD!!!!

Abaddon
Nov 15, 2003, 08:12 AM
There's no 'drug trafficking' option. this poll is biased.

Allos
Nov 15, 2003, 11:47 AM
Someone here is obviously a Democrat....

Tank-Girl
Nov 15, 2003, 12:13 PM
Bush sux...

Droit
Nov 15, 2003, 12:36 PM
eliphants kick donkey's asses. a donkey, now that is a strong political structure.

MasterJoel
Nov 15, 2003, 03:38 PM
On 2003-11-15 08:47, Allos wrote:
Someone here is obviously a Democrat....

yes, yes, that was my first reaction too... of course, people (including me) get very passionate about their politics, and these threads don't last long without something being said that will cause flaming and flamebaiting...

anyhow, i think the worst would be that N-Gage... i have a cell phone and a game boy advance, and their combined cost was less than it. plus with all the snazzy camera phones running around, i doubt it will last long. of course that is only my opinion... and bush r0xx0rz ur b0xx0rz! (again, only my opinion)

RavenTW
Nov 15, 2003, 04:00 PM
This thread gets my vote.

DarthFomar
Nov 15, 2003, 04:05 PM
I vote N-Gage. I mean why would you want to buy one of those, when you could wait a while until the portable playstation thingy comes out. It will play these cartridges, but they are actually disc, weird.

Don't know much about it, but it might be really good. Certainly a lot better than this Notorious-God-Awful-Gamers-Experiment...*N-Gage*

****Replies to the 2 post BELOW PolishedWeasel's****
**Zaneatron & anwserman**

*Ahem*

How can me calling the Ngage *gay* offend you *anwserman*, when you yourself voted against the Ngage...I am at a crossroad...and there's no directional sign.

I did not refer to the term in that manner, I have no beef with any type of person...well except morons. There are several ways to use that word. I wasn't calling anyone names...just the Ngage.

Oh and people express themselves in many different ways. If we all expressed ourselves the same way, then how would we be different and original.

I hope I have made myself clear.

*The horrible offending remark has been changed to do the excessive whinning.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarthFomar on 2003-11-17 23:25 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Nov 15, 2003, 04:09 PM
I guess Ngage....Microsoft didn't do anything wrong, sorry that you don't see it that way.

Zaneatron
Nov 15, 2003, 04:52 PM
On 2003-11-15 13:05, DarthFomar wrote:
I vote N-Gage. I mean why would you want to buy one of those, when you could wait a while until the portable playstation thingy comes out. It will play these cartridges, but they are actually disc, weird.

Don't know much about it, but it might be really good. Certainly a lot better than this National-Gay-Ass-Gamers-Experiment...*N-Gage*

theres a particular word in that statement that i thing you should change, ill give you a hint, it begins with G and ends in ay. this is not the place to use the word gay in that context, and there probably never will be :S so change it before you get caught by the mods. they wont take to it too kindly.

To the actual poll, i would like vote for 3 of the things possibly more, so i wont bother voting. it just would leave me torn up inside :S

anwserman
Nov 15, 2003, 06:11 PM
I second Zaneatron's thought. Using the word 'gay' as a put down is not only insulting towards me (as I am so) but it shows a major lack of maturity for someone, at it shows that the person cannot seem to express their thoughts in an adultlike manner.

I vote for N-Gage, as I think it is a horribly flawed system on many fronts, primarely the nasty design.

Solstis
Nov 15, 2003, 07:34 PM
Hm... I can't vote for the Playstation 2? Or the Gamecube? What's up with that?

PaleKid15
Nov 15, 2003, 08:17 PM
Microsoft getting into video games is the worst thing to happen in a while. They will buy out nintendo and sony eventually and then make a really crappy sub-company so there "isn't" a monopoly, just like they did with computers. *yes, microsoft owns apple) We won't have any alternatives. Will all have to become retarded "twitch" gamers (those who play crappy action games, fighting games, and 1st person shooters and nothing involving actual skill or intelligence)

BTW- I really despise HALO and everyone who thinks that it is the greatest game ever. You know who you are.

If you disagree with me, PM me, don't flame here.

Solstis
Nov 15, 2003, 08:28 PM
FANBOYY!!!!!! (Cough!)

Anyway... how can you make a T.V. show out of "advanced" spinning tops? I just don't get it. Bey-Blade... Bay-Blade... whatever. It... just... looks... pathetic!

Spam tho, isn't the worst, b/c what would the Monty Python Vikings chant?

lain2k3
Nov 15, 2003, 08:36 PM
I would say that for microsoft, entering the videogame business was definetely not a mistake. I hate bill gates for it, but it was a great business decision. He WILL take over the video game industry in a number of years, and there is no hoipe of stopping him, unless nintendo or sony can pull something obscenely drastic. Microsoft could create a practical monopoly on everything on earth if they wanted. not all at the same time, but eventually, bill gates could be the king of earth because he has just so much goddamned money. He can out spend anyone one th planet, and could probably buy Iran for himself. Nintendo will die out because of Xbox, and This makes me very sad.

Solstis
Nov 15, 2003, 08:44 PM
Um... people, Nintendo and Microsoft are competing against SONY. It is SONY that controls the market, SONY that took the candy away from the baby that is Nintendo. SONY (not microsoft) made the Playstation which crushed the N64, and it is SONY that basically owns the market.
Both Nintendo and Microsoft are either losing money or barely squeezing by with the 2nd generation products (or on we on the third?).
If the demise of Nintendo is anyone's fault... it is 1... NINTENDO'S for not making the crucial transiion from cartridge to disk. If they listened to the makers of the playstation, Sony would not control the market as they do. Bleh!

Anyway, that's what the chip in my head tells me to say. *twitch*

Saiffy
Nov 15, 2003, 08:46 PM
there are some things i could really say to 'question' the previous reply, but it would be considered flamebaiting so i wont reply

Solstis
Nov 15, 2003, 08:51 PM
Bring it on... suckers!
Lol.
Well, all I wrote is what the chip told me.
*Puts his Resist/Flame++ on.*
There aren't enough Microsoft fanboys around heres anyways (and I do like the Gamecube and hate the PS2).

Saiffy
Nov 15, 2003, 08:58 PM
im not gonna let you flamebait me!!! im MUCH bigger then that!!

Solstis
Nov 15, 2003, 09:05 PM
:0
... I still hate bay-blade (bey-blade.. .wtf!) almost as much as I hate Mayonaise.

Jaks
Nov 15, 2003, 09:18 PM
Uhh Arnold is the GOVERNATOR!

KaFKa
Nov 15, 2003, 09:34 PM
...arnold, the governor of cali... i guess it just goes to show you how "trendy" cali is, i mean, come on... a austrian governor of the most tweaked out state in america.... it just sort of fits in in some strange way. *sigh* what is america coming to... i could go on a ten-paged rant about my feelings on the current state of america, but then that would be horribly off-topic. and i would be in line for a few warning points.

Bradicus
Nov 15, 2003, 09:39 PM
On 2003-11-15 17:58, Saiffwin wrote:
im not gonna let you flamebait me!!! im MUCH bigger then that!!

So am i!
bad/uninformed statistics

anywho, my vote goes to bey-blade... the tops move on their own you say? Riiiiight...

I'm not a huge anime fan, but i think it will be/is to anime what DBZ was. Thousands of kiddies will grow up thinking that it is the one and only anime experiance.

And i would not be so sure about the microsoft thing, as all companies fall. It is what it is because of its bitch-making of the personal computer market. What will happen when the new age of home technology is developed by a small non-microsoft owned company? The same thing that happedned when the phone kicked the telgraph's ass. My point is that the buisness world is very unpredicable, and it is best not to assume too much.

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 10:19 PM
I feel I have to say George Bush, but I know that the NGage is beyond even his stupidity. IF only I could find some conspiracy theory linking the two . . .

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:21 PM
The saddest thing in the world is people who still complain about Bush when not so far around the cornor is that election.

RuneLateralus
Nov 15, 2003, 10:25 PM
Despite I want to say Ngage, lets face it, while it is really bad...at least it didn't make you farkin' blind like Virtual Boy did. But I do say one thing to ask: Should we feel sorry for Nokia?

"The answer is in the name. No." - a friend

I have to say Arnold being governor, but not because he is stupid, just because I hated hearing about all that re-election business. No offense to Californians, it is just that I am in Chicago.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RuneLateralus on 2003-11-15 19:28 ]</font>

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 10:34 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:21, Shattered_weasel wrote:
The saddest thing in the world is people who still complain about Bush when not so far around the cornor is that election.

The fact that an election is approaching does not mean that ANY politician should be immune to criticism. There is still a year's worth of influence left in that man, not to mention what mistakes he may or may not have made in the past. The fact of the matter is he is at least partly responsible for the situation our country is in now. If the people do not criticise and monitor their elected officials, corruption runs even more rampant. Without the input and voice of the people democracy dies.

I think the saddest thing in the world is people don't take an active role in their country's politics because they feel that, "Oh, just one more year," or "It doesn't effect me," or my personal favorite, "I can't do anything about it."

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:39 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:34, Subliminalgroove wrote:

On 2003-11-15 19:21, Shattered_weasel wrote:

The fact that an election is approaching does not mean that ANY politician should be immune to criticism. There is still a year's worth of influence left in that man, not to mention what mistakes he may or may not have made in the past. The fact of the matter is he is at least partly responsible for the situation our country is in now. If the people do not criticise and monitor their elected officials, corruption runs even more rampant. Without the input and voice of the people democracy dies.

I think the saddest thing in the world is people don't take an active role in their country's politics because they feel that, "Oh, just one more year," or "It doesn't effect me," or my personal favorite, "I can't do anything about it."

ok no then i change my thing to the saddest thing in this world is the people who leave this country because they believe the place will never change. That is sad. Also the Bush shit is old now. Very

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 10:43 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:39, Shattered_weasel wrote:

ok no then i change my thing to the saddest thing in this world is the people who leave this country because they believe the place will never change. That is sad.

I can agree with that. If you leave the situation, you loose your ability to affect any sort of change.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:48 PM
WE HAVE FOUND THE MOST LOGICAL PERSON IN THE WORLD....except for me

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 10:58 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:48, Shattered_weasel wrote:
WE HAVE FOUND THE MOST LOGICAL PERSON IN THE WORLD....except for me

hehe I hope that's a compliment, hon. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:59 PM
nope i think that was all flaming writtin all over it

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 11:14 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif Okay, as long as I know.

Spartan117
Nov 16, 2003, 11:10 AM
I just hate http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/spam.gif and anything that has to do with it

Tank-Girl
Nov 16, 2003, 12:26 PM
You wanna know what is also the worst thing that ever happened? Sega going out of business... That was so sad. *hugs her old sonic stuffed animal*

starhealer
Nov 16, 2003, 04:22 PM
On 2003-11-16 09:26, Tank-Girl wrote:
You wanna know what is also the worst thing that ever happened? Sega going out of business... That was so sad. *hugs her old sonic stuffed animal*

Sega didn't go out of business...they just dropped out of the console market...Unless, you know, PSO was indeed made by someone OTHER than Sega...

*checks*

No...Sega's still around.

My vote for worst thing would probably be Bush. The only thing I can think of that would be WORSE than Bush is if he's reelected next year.

Allos
Nov 16, 2003, 06:07 PM
Jesus Christ people, shut up about Bush already! It's old!

Bradicus
Nov 16, 2003, 06:31 PM
THE TOPS MOVE BY THEIR FUCKING SELVES!!!!!!

*ahem*

yes, the bush thing is quite old.

LostHero
Nov 16, 2003, 07:06 PM
The N-Gage commercials...

NodMan
Nov 22, 2003, 04:55 AM
N-GAGE nuff said come on that thing should have been planed out more before it's release!

Spider
Nov 22, 2003, 05:13 AM
Bush being president or the war on iraq... cant we just have a vote for all American politics??

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 08:39 AM
Arnold RULES !!!!!!!!

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Well, the thread starter is not only a Democrat, but also a US resident.

It should read "biggest mistake in the US"

I could easily add "Raffarin being the French Prime Minister" as a mistake option.

US residents don't seem very aware of a world beyond their borders.

Morfos
Nov 22, 2003, 10:08 AM
Voting Bush, big mistake, nothing else on the list can compare to that.

Allos
Nov 22, 2003, 11:03 AM
No offense here Morfos, but that's the answer I expected from you.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 11:13 AM
On 2003-11-22 07:08, Morfos wrote:
Voting Bush, big mistake, nothing else on the list can compare to that.

yep she is right...i want Gore/Liberman back (Sore/Loserman) teehee

Skett
Nov 22, 2003, 11:25 AM
I think the biggest mistake is fanboys, Elvis death, drugs, Barney, Power Rangers, my hand, spam.

Pick one of the choices? Oh, um, N-Gaga. It has about 1% residence of my local Software Ect. The magazine section is bigger than the N-Gage section.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skett on 2003-11-22 08:29 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2003, 01:16 PM
...and where is the chernobyl accident on all of this...? am i the only one who knows WTF happened there? those poor russians and what about the H2? that was a HUGE mistake to take one of the best off-road vehicles ever made and turn it into a pussy-assed SUV!? and what about the diablo 1.10 patch? the Cstrike 1.6 mod? the Nixon administartion? and the many other things that had more impact on the world than just bush fucking up as president. (im a repuclican, yes i am) and the war in iraq? the taliban fucks deserve getting shot if you ask me. (although "politically" speaking, we didnt go to war over that {yes, im american also, guess that makes me a hated person anymore}) the n-gage was a marketing flop, but good for them, what about the cuban missle crisis? the korean war? the Vietnam war? all those other wars? what about the midwife who didnt snap baby hitler's neck when she had the chance?

i could go on, but that would just be tiring

[edit] there, i changed it for you Mr. Kirazaru, make you feel any better?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-11-22 10:53 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Nov 22, 2003, 01:40 PM
On 2003-11-22 10:16, KaFKa wrote:
the dumbass limo driver that killed Princess Diana
Get your facts straight please.
No one knows what exactly happened that night, and you stirring it makes it all the worse.
There are many theories. That's just one. Just because you 'believe' that is what happened, doesn't mean your right.
Keep your opinion about something like that to yourself please.
It's still big news over here after all the recent Royal Family 'revelations'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-22 10:43 ]</font>

Uncle_bob
Nov 22, 2003, 01:49 PM
Hm, can anyone say "biased poll"? :l

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2003, 01:51 PM
On 2003-11-22 10:40, Kizaragu wrote:

On 2003-11-22 10:16, KaFKa wrote:
the dumbass limo driver that killed Princess Diana
Get your facts straight please.
No one knows what exactly happened that night, and you stirring it makes it all the worse.
There are many theories. That's just one. Just because you 'believe' that is what happened, doesn't mean your right.
Keep your opinion about something like that to yourself please.
It's still big news over here after all the recent Royal Family 'revelations'.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-22 10:43 ]</font>

i was trying to make a point. and yes, that is MY opinion. although i might have placed it differently to make it seem less poiniant. all i have to say is oops, and i'll be sure to change that when i feel less lazy.

also, is that the only thing you got out of my whole rambling paragraph? becuase if it is, i pity you for not being able to see past one "mistake" and not seeing the rest of the thing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-11-22 10:59 ]</font>

Kizaragu
Nov 22, 2003, 01:57 PM
That one "mistake" was still a pretty big one, I'll have you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-22 10:58 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2003, 02:11 PM
On 2003-11-22 10:57, Kizaragu wrote:
That one "mistake" was still a pretty big one, I'll have you know.

are you trying to piss me off or make me feel bad? because you're not doing a very good job of either.

maybe its just me, but if you're still hung up on that, you need to find a place to vent your anger elsewhere. i screwed up, APOLOGIZED, and even fixed my mistake, that is FAR beyond anything i would normally do, ill have YOU know

Kizaragu
Nov 22, 2003, 02:21 PM
On 2003-11-22 11:11, KaFKa wrote:
maybe its just me, but if you're still hung up on that, you need to find a place to vent your anger elsewhere. i screwed up, APOLOGIZED, and even fixed my mistake, that is FAR beyond anything i would normally do, ill have YOU know

All I pointed out was that you could offend someone.

If you'd of botherd reading my previous post you'd of read that there have been several huge revelations over here recently.
(I wasn't going to go into details but one revelation is about some of Diana's personal letters being made public. Which suggested she knew something would happen)

And by saying "Am I still hung up about it?" That's a big enough insult to my country as humanly possible. It was a huge tragedy which even you pointed out(!?) so yes, I am still 'hung up' about the tragic event.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-22 11:22 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 22, 2003, 02:33 PM
and you're saying that i should still be fuming about America's 9-11 tragedy? (you know the one where the planes hit the two really big towers and also hit the pentagon?) hell, that happened 2 years ago and im not even worried about it. its in the past, and im over it. (oh lookee, theres gonna be a cutsey remark about when i said something about the taliban etc...) im not the type to be really afftected by things. not to say i wasn't affected by 9-11, however.

maybe i should just stop right here, since you're a strong British nationalist, and im just another American to you. so there really isnt much reason to keep this debate going since you think me as such. but feel free to flame me all you want, since you're still angry at me for something that isnt even in the origonal post anymore.

Kizaragu
Nov 22, 2003, 02:44 PM
I'm not still angry about said events I'm just saying you should think before you type about something like that. Because at the end of the day, You, I or anyone, still don't know what exactly happened and it could still upset some people. How many more times do I need to say that?
(It's still a sore point over here. Need I remind you again of the big revelations about her death that have only just recently risen.)

And why would I tell you to feel angry about 11/09?
You don't have to be, it's up to you. Why even bring it up?
Hell, I haven't even demanded you feel angry about diana's death. I'm just telling you not to jump to conclusions about the limo driver!?

But like you said, this is going nowhere. So lets move on. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-22 11:47 ]</font>

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 03:18 PM
Next time, finish this in PM...

The French President's nuclear tests in 1995 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 05:06 PM
Biggest mistake in the world =

This poll

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 07:35 PM
on the subject of princess Di: ow many people did she help?
how 'bout Mother Teresa?
when did she die?
did anyone care?

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 08:37 PM
No I didn't, even though she's popular in France, anything that has to do with religion deserves no attention from me in the least.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 22, 2003, 09:13 PM
On 2003-11-22 17:37, Kefka wrote:
No I didn't, even though she's popular in France, anything that has to do with religion deserves no attention from me in the least.

ok. This was almost as cold hearted as Symbios's i don't care about those who died post.

First off, I don't think that you should look at what Mother Teresea did out of religion but out of an act of kindness for 234159678 years. Hey she might have help this world out more then you expect.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:19 PM
religion is merely what moved her to help all of the people that she did. Mother Teresa gave most of her life selflessly for the good of underprivileged children.

To say that you do not care because it is religious is either senseless or ignorant.

I was saying that Princess Di was a rich wannabe compared to mother T. and yet, because she was not a celeb, people didnt care when Teresa died a month later.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bradicus on 2003-11-22 18:43 ]</font>

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 09:29 PM
It is neither selfless nor ignorant. You let your primary feelings interfere.

I'm not against what she did, neither am I for. I just don't care. Whether it was kindness or mercy, I don't care.

Religion is a plague, in all its forms, and it shall not approach me, nor shall I feel ANYTHING towards any of its representatives.

You are too biased to judge me.

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 09:34 PM
I think what she did was good, even if religiously motivated or not. I don't have a religion and don't want to get involved with any of them either, Kefka. But you have to admit, it was a good thing that she used her time to help the little ones. I wouldn't have the patience to do so.

Bradicus
Nov 22, 2003, 09:42 PM
he doesnt get my point.
read my posts, it doesn't matter if you care about her actions. All i am saying is that people who claim to love diana because of her acts of kindness, are merely buying into the media's guiltstory.

As opposed to sounding unbiased, you actually sound bitter. would it not be best to leave the beliefs of others alone?

Delsaber
Nov 22, 2003, 09:49 PM
That is partly true, some might "love" Diana because of other reasons besides her media coverage and her acts of kindness... What acts of kindness did she do? Did she help needy families or just smile for the camera and needed a nice story to go along with it?

Hrith
Nov 22, 2003, 11:08 PM
I agree with you on the Diana part, that's why I didn't bother arguing or anything. I couldn't care less about her death.

And I'm not bitter. Of course I let others their belief, just don't expect me to feel anything for them.

Again, I cannot agree with you when you say what Teresa did was good, nor can I disagree.

Firocket1690
Nov 23, 2003, 01:50 AM
Biased poll.

SorceressofTime
Nov 23, 2003, 06:26 AM
let's just say the biggest mistake is me, point.

Cannibal-Snowman
Nov 24, 2003, 12:02 PM
I wish there was an "All of the Above" choice.

BogusKun
Nov 24, 2003, 12:34 PM
Bey Blade is far better than FLCL

Personally, I hate them both.

I voted Arnold because I wanted to be the first person to vote for an unvoted subject, yet I love Arnold and support him. But I think every subject is even as long as it's posted so stfu people.

Ness
Nov 24, 2003, 02:36 PM
It's a toss up between George Bush and AOL.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 24, 2003, 03:54 PM
On 2003-11-22 11:21, Kizaragu wrote:
All I pointed out was that you could offend someone.

Have you considered what the world would be like if everyone made a point to not offend anyone? If non-offensiveness/political correctness ruled the world? I read a book about that, once. It boiled down to the arts being pitiful, the intelligent being forced to not being able to carry a thought, the beautiful had to wear masks, the strong were suppressed, and those who could see were made to be blind. There is no balance in a world like that. Political Correctness can go to Hell, as far as I'm concerned. Respect is to be put where it is earned, and taken from where it is not.

And for the record... N-Gage is gonna cost Nokia a LOT of money, and disappoint a handful of unfortunate gamers. Biggest mistake on that list (seeing that the 5 biggies on that list don't strike me as mistakes...).

Kizaragu
Nov 24, 2003, 05:06 PM
If you'd of read the previouse posts It was because he stated something hugely controversial (Well to the british I guess) as fact when it wasn't. He's already apologised and we've moved on.

Don't bring it up again please.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-24 14:08 ]</font>

KaFKa
Nov 24, 2003, 06:43 PM
On 2003-11-24 12:54, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:

Have you considered what the world would be like if everyone made a point to not offend anyone? If non-offensiveness/political correctness ruled the world? I read a book about that, once. It boiled down to the arts being pitiful, the intelligent being forced to not being able to carry a thought, the beautiful had to wear masks, the strong were suppressed, and those who could see were made to be blind.

i read that book, yes, quite a F*CKED up world.

deathreaper
Nov 25, 2003, 01:26 AM
i vote microsoft going into the video game buisness...

Agent_Blade1
Nov 26, 2003, 01:37 PM
wow, in the words of the little known band the tranplants: "Its a wicked world we live in..."

BARTAmaster
Nov 26, 2003, 01:51 PM
If bay blade is those little top things...I hate em! I always see dumb@$$ comercials on tv about that $hit. So you all know what my vote is.