PDA

View Full Version : I AM A STUPID MORON!!!

Dr_Shnee
Feb 19, 2001, 09:45 AM
I was just cruising through the v-hard ruins, and I come across some "special weapons". I take them to a tekker, and have them all checked. A varista, DB Saber, and a Flowen's Sword. Now there was this one particular weapon... it was a rifle that I have never seen or heard of before, and I can't remember the name right now (they all sound the same w/the letters and numbers). I figure I don't need any of these weapons, so naturally I sold them.

about two grand for the varista, two for the Flowen's sword, and two for DB's saber. I came across to selling that one rifle... 27,000 meseta!!! Oooh, I thought, lots of money, and I sold it without giving it a second thought... until five seconds later. I just realized I actually sold a real rare weapon. Not the Quasi-rare ones like the Dragonslayer and DB's Saber, but the actual really rare ones.
I hate myself for that.

ragnarok
Feb 19, 2001, 01:17 PM
I pity you, you should have kept that. It could have done you some real good if you only new.

DRKdragon
Feb 20, 2001, 10:28 PM
yes you r a stupid moron. rember money is no object when you reach v.hard i already maxed out my bank when I started v.hard with only 400,000!!!!

Dr_Shnee
Feb 21, 2001, 12:18 AM
Ok guys, what I said was rhetorical, don't really think that I'm a stupid moron.

Xbob42
Feb 21, 2001, 02:51 AM
STUPID MORON!

hollowtip
Feb 21, 2001, 04:03 AM
no you really are a stupid moron

Dr_Shnee
Feb 21, 2001, 04:35 AM
Ok, I guess I am...

Mengy
Feb 21, 2001, 01:53 PM
You can't remember at all what it was? I would like to know, that is a lot of money...

DarkKnight
Feb 21, 2001, 02:01 PM
yes it was stupid!!!

i think it was a spread needle.
did it look like a crossbow??

cause my needle i also about that much worth(a little more cause it's grinded to the max)