PDA

View Full Version : Kireek is Dark Falz!!!

Robo47
Nov 15, 2003, 02:17 PM
Well I'm not sure but I have reason to beleive this though.
"Train yourself to impress me."Even if you were a higher level than him he says that!
He poisons Ash and goes insane, I doubt it, Dark Falz just let some of his grip go and a mind sort of grew in Kireeks shell.

Also he doesn't lose HP to the Soul Eater! You would at least see it go up and down every once in a while if he had an HP restore unit.

So that is why I think Kireek is Dark Falz.

FeVer
Nov 15, 2003, 02:23 PM
Kireek isn't dark falz, because when you beat Dark Falz on vhard, the third form, after you beat it Rico flies out of him, and how do you explain her red ring on his arm, and it hits the ground after the second form. Kireek is just insane...

joluh
Nov 15, 2003, 02:31 PM
Hahahahahahahhaha...

Kireek MAYBE was being controlled by Falz which is reaaaaally different

heyf00L
Nov 15, 2003, 03:07 PM
It's common knowledge that Red Ring Rico is Dark Falz.

Also he doesn't lose HP to the Soul Eater! You would at least see it go up and down every once in a while if he had an HP restore unit.
No you wouldn't.

ThaRealest
Nov 15, 2003, 03:31 PM
why wouldnt you?

The_Pea_Guy
Nov 15, 2003, 03:35 PM
Kireek isn't Dark Force. Kireek is a Black Hound, an android assassain programmed to kill anybody that stands in the way of the mysterious organization on Pioneer 2, Black Paper. Maybe Kireek was corrupted by Dark Force's essence when you encounter him on Ragol, yeah. But that doesn't mean to say that Kireek is Dark Force...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2003-11-15 12:36 ]</font>

rena-ko
Nov 15, 2003, 03:42 PM
you could call him the next endboss if he wouldnt die in that subplot.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 15, 2003, 04:26 PM
There is a connection! They are both whimps!

PaleKid15
Nov 15, 2003, 08:09 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the bot that poisons Ash and tries to kill you isn't KIREEK. It was an imposter droid made by black paper called the black hound. I'm pretty sure that I got that info from BERNIE or SUE somewhere.

Saiffy
Nov 15, 2003, 08:22 PM
On 2003-11-15 12:31, ThaRealest wrote:
why wouldnt you?

because you dont see other players/NPCs get effecting by a weapons 'special' like the Soul Eater

Lord_Sloth
Nov 15, 2003, 08:24 PM
It is no imposter! Kireek was driven insane by Dark Falz! That's Kireek you kill not an imposter! Kireek was hired to kill you! I'm guessing by the RaMar in Dr.Osto's Research because you saw too much! I'm guessing that the loss of a battle was too much for him! Your death became his only driving force until anone's death became his only purpose! Yes Kireek's ending is indeed a sad one! I laughed!

Jaks
Nov 15, 2003, 11:02 PM
How'd he die?

LordMe
Nov 15, 2003, 11:05 PM
On 2003-11-15 13:26, Lord_Sloth wrote:
There is a connection! They are both whimps!

LOL and NO they are no the same person

Jack
Nov 16, 2003, 01:54 PM
I'd be more lieu to believe that other androids made from the same mould as Kireek are Ill Gills.

shinto_kuji
Nov 16, 2003, 03:04 PM
i didnt know kireek diesO.o mostly because hes in the seat of the heart quest and he doesnt die at the end of that... and thats the latest "installment" of the storyline so i dont see a way he could have died afterwards. and besides kireek isnt the only one possesed by dark force... all of the npc's are. think about it... none of them are able to use mags apparently... i think its because the mags know that their all insane so the mags wont go near them. the original dark force is dr. montague:p the first time you meet elenor shes all happy and talking about mags then she starts to work for dr. montague and she suddenly starts talking less, hmm... either montague is dark force or he might have raped elenor... that perverted fonewmO.O another one of my theories is that dark force originally came from the cakes that the three cake sisters bake in addicting food:o

SpyroDi
Nov 16, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-11-16 12:04, shinto_kuji wrote:
i didnt know kireek diesO.o mostly because hes in the seat of the heart quest and he doesnt die at the end of that... and thats the latest "installment" of the storyline so i dont see a way he could have died afterwards.
Well,if you paid attention,if you follow the subplot to get the Soul Eater,you kill him,and therefore cannot get him online. If you follow the other subplot,you don't kill him or get the Soul Eater,but you can play with him in SotH.

Jaks
Nov 17, 2003, 03:31 PM
On 2003-11-16 12:04, shinto_kuji wrote:
the original dark force is dr. montague:p the first time you meet elenor shes all happy and talking about mags then she starts to work for dr. montague and she suddenly starts talking less, hmm... either montague is dark force or he might have raped elenor... that perverted fonewmO.O

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2003, 03:45 PM
Remember, every other time you meet Eleanor, she's on official Montague business, therefore, she can't be as sociable as before. Although she tries at the end of Doc's Secret Plan.

Auracom
Nov 17, 2003, 03:49 PM
Actually, I'm pretty sure that the bot that poisons Ash and tries to kill you isn't KIREEK. It was an imposter droid made by black paper called the black hound. I'm pretty sure that I got that info from BERNIE or SUE somewhere.

Hmmm. I think Black Hound was just a nickname for Kireek not a separate droid. The Ruins must have done something to trigger Kireeks "behaviour" but I think he was always sneaky like that. So evil... I saw it in his eyes!

VulpesMundi
Nov 17, 2003, 05:51 PM
If you go through the Sue subplot (tell her your name) and later talk to Bernie in Unsealed Door, he will talk to you about Black Paper and how they have an android code-named Black Hound whose only purpose is to fight and kill. If you'll recall the very first quest, Battle Training, at the end when you return to Pioneer 2 the guy who hired you will make comments about how Kireek seems to have been designed purely for battle. Coincidence? I think not. And lets not forget that Sue (as well as Gekigasky) is a member of Black Paper, and Kireek spends an awful lot of time with her. Again, that's no coincidence. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

In the end, however, I think Kireek was infected by the D-virus. That's what was making him go crazy. It seems that anything can be infected by this virus, and it causes different personalities to react differently. For Kireek, it simply enhanced his violent nature and made him bloodthirsty. Ult, Elenor's sister, would appear to be infected as well (and on purpose by Works). With her it seemed like Dark Falz was speaking directly through her. "I want to be free." Ragol is such a wonderful place.

Jaks
Nov 17, 2003, 06:09 PM
I thought it was the mag inside of Ult saying that.

KamuiShirou
Nov 17, 2003, 06:16 PM
Kireek is black hound he tells you that during one of your battles with him and i believe it was his soul eater that made him go insane, just look at the name "soul eater" you know its evil.

HereticJustic
Nov 18, 2003, 11:11 PM
well if you think about it... a lot of things happen on Ragol... Bernie dies, Shino dies, Kireek goes crazy, Ash gets attacked by Kireek, Shino's master(i forgot who he was lol) dies, Ult is kind of possessed by an evil force (Dark Falz), Those dudes from From the Depths die, Elenor gains
Elnoa, Secret oranizations do top secret stuff there, smuggling rings are down there, 2 people turned into you're worst nightmare, and the most outrageous thing possible... monsters attack you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

DOG21313
Nov 18, 2003, 11:33 PM
On 2003-11-18 20:11, HereticJustic wrote:
well if you think about it... a lot of things happen on Ragol... Bernie dies, Shino dies, Kireek goes crazy, Ash gets attacked by Kireek, Shino's master(i forgot who he was lol) dies, Ult is kind of possessed by an evil force (Dark Falz), Those dudes from From the Depths die, Elenor gains
Elnoa, Secret oranizations do top secret stuff there, smuggling rings are down there, 2 people turned into you're worst nightmare, and the most outrageous thing possible... monsters attack you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif

WTF?!?! Bernie dies? How come i didnt know this?!? Time to replay the quests... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

deathreaper
Nov 18, 2003, 11:40 PM
that quest with shino i believe just before you reach three sword zoke he is there on the ground...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

probably a stupid question but who is this "ult"

On 2003-11-18 20:11, HereticJustic wrote:

Ult is kind of possessed by an evil force

Sepheroth
Nov 19, 2003, 12:21 AM
Ult is Elenor's sister and another one of Dr. Montague's "brilliant" creations http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

deathreaper
Nov 19, 2003, 12:36 AM
oh ya... now i remember okay one more question how does elenor aquire Elnoa

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: deathreaper on 2003-11-18 21:36 ]</font>

Nei3rd
Nov 19, 2003, 12:57 AM
I always thought ST was Dark Falz. HAHAAHAHAHAHA *hurk* *hack* *cough*. Kireek isn't DF. He's just a crazy robot.

MaxBuster
Nov 19, 2003, 03:30 PM
I just realized something; If Kireek is a robot, how does Falz control him? I know Falz has supernatural powers, but I'm not sure if he's a comupter hacker.

Jaks
Nov 19, 2003, 06:55 PM
Falz tried to hack Calus. So maybe either Falz hacked Kireek or he was an empty shell of an android until Falz took it over and the reason Kireek went crazy was because a mind developt slowly inside the shell.