PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: Sweet, Sweet Hunter Love!

Temjin-On
Nov 15, 2003, 06:24 PM
Ok, So, being the lovelorn little freak that I am, I now choose to write on a subject I know nothing of, Love! So I know bring you chapter one of the great PSO Love Epic Humor classic of 2003 (ok so thats way overblown) Sweet, Sweet Hunter Love.
Sweet, Sweet Hunter Love:
Chapter One
It was a day like anyother on Ragol, the rappys were singing, boomas were dancing, and it was the grand month of Love, February! And this story would be like any other if it were not for a very unlikely meeting down in the forests of Ragol... "Damn, February, how I hate this month.", remarked Eric The Fro, the most pathetic little Hunter that had ever walked alone on Ragol. "Everybodys got somebody but me.", sighed Eric. "If only I could....AHHH WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?!?!". Just as he was walking along all depressed, Eric had tripped a strange trap and was now hanging upside down from a tree. "Great, just great."
Just below, there was a rustling in the bushes. Out of the bushes came a Blue haired FOneweral, looking very cheerful. "w00t! Ah yea! Add ten more Rappys to my list of kills!", said the FOneweral. "Hmm?", she said as she looked up. The FOneweral looks up and stares at Eric. "Oh wow, Mr. Hunter, are you okay?", asked the FOneweral. "Uh I am hanging upside down in a tree, how the hell do you think I am?", gasped Eric. "Could you be so kind as to get me out of the tree, please. The bloods rushing to my head, I"m going to pass out." "Uh Sure, I dont have a knife so I'll just use rafoie to burn the rope.", replied the FOneweral. TING-BOOOOOOOOOOOOM! There was a violent flash of fire as rafoie was cast. So when the flash died down, the rope was cut, but Eric was fried. "Oh My, oooops.".
Later, in the Hospitial, the yet unnamed FOneweral sat waiting for Eric to once again become concious. "Oh ouch! that hurt!", gasped Eric as he came to. "Hey, uh nurse, How did I get here, I dont remember casting a telepipe.". The nurse replied, "Oh, some FOneweral brought you here in horrible shape.". Just then the FOneweral runs in. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry, I guess I kinda overshot my rafoie. "Hey, I almost forgot! I havent introduced myself! My name is Temjin-On Alexandrea Notome, and what might your name be, Mister Hunter Man?". "Uh, My names Eric, Eric Frotakanashu, but everyone calls me Eric The Fro, please dont call me that though, its nice to meet you Temjin-On.".

So thats it for chapter one, I know it isnt much, but cut me a break, I got the flu real bad so I'm not at full creative potential.

odie2088
Nov 15, 2003, 06:41 PM
too many japanese names....couple punctuation mark stuff errors, blah blah blah, etc etc, concious should be conscious, lol, blah blah blah, etc etc

Temjin-On
Nov 15, 2003, 06:55 PM
On 2003-11-15 15:41, odie2088 wrote:
too many japanese names....couple punctuation mark stuff errors, blah blah blah, etc etc, concious should be conscious, lol, blah blah blah, etc etc

Thanks for pointing that out, Master I can spell correctly like a bloody mad man lol! no really, its cool. anyway, I guess seeing as how I have nothing to do I will set out to type chapter two in a little bit.

odie2088
Nov 15, 2003, 07:35 PM
thats nice...have fun typing, you puffball headed stick figure that can make insta-roast chicken

Temjin-On
Nov 15, 2003, 08:05 PM
Well, here it goes, chapter two on its way, and yes Eric is the RL ME! anyhoo for the three of you out there who want to read more here it is!
Chapter Two
So Eric now goes back to his house to rest up after an all to painfull burn. Just as Eric enters his house, his phone rings. "Hello, You Got Fro, talk to me.", said Eric. "Hey! Whats up! Hows Everything! CAFFINE! MUST HAVE CAFFINE!", shouted the voice on the other end of the line, which was none other than Odie, Eric's addict friend. "Sorry, I havent had anything to drink today, so wanna go do something with me and Chandra?", asked Odie. "Uh, Odie, I would rather not, I just got fried in the forest today."., replied Eric. "Oh thats ok, just come get a few drinks, you'll feal better! Nothing a little boose laced with Caffine cant fix!"., shouted Odie. "Fine, Odie meet you at the bank at 7:00pm.", said Eric as he hung up the phone. "Great, bar hopping with Odie and Chandra, exactly what I dont need." You see, ever since Odie and Chandra had hooked up, Eric was about the only person who was single, so it always annoyed him to no ends when he hung out with them together.
So like clock work, at 7:00pm sharp, Eric was there and commenced to wait for Odie and Chandra, who were always late. A half hour later they arrived and decied to hit the wildest bar on Pioneer 2 first, The Drunken Ranger. When the arrived, Chandra went off and drank tons while Odie orderd two kegs of jolt cola and then both proceeded to get throughly wasted and then broke out in wild displays of affection, by getting out on the dance floor and dancing for a long while. "Damn, they always make jackasses of themselves when we go out, yet I somehow wish I was one of thoose jackasses.", thought Eric as he drank his Red Rappy Brew. Just then Temjin-On entered the bar. "Hey, Mister Hunter Man!", yelled Temjin as she came and took a seat beside Eric at the bar. "How are you fealing, uh Mr. Frotakanashu? You got burned up pretty bad.". Uh Temjin, Im fine and its Eric, Just Eric.". "Oh, then Eric, what brings you here to The Drunken Ranger, I'd think you'd still be at home sleeping.", said Temjin. "Well, I am here with my friend and his date, watching them get drunk of thier asses and make jackasses of them selves. And your self.", replied Eric. "Oh Me, well I have a slight weakness for the sauce, if you know what I mean. But I am not an alcholoic. Hey, Bar Keep Man! I'll have the usual.", said Temjin. "Ok, Temmy, thats five Death Brews for you, enjoy!", said the barkeep. So Temjin-On drank all five of her Death Brews, the beer with an insanely high proof, as high if not higher than most moonshine, and got really smashed. "Hey, Eric, lets go outside wheres itsa quiet! Whe can talk ther!", said Temjin, with a very glased simle on her face.
So Temjin and Eric go outside, on a balcony overlooking the main Pioneer 2 City. "Hey Eric, have you always been a loveless loser? Because thats what you strike me as one lonely guy. Your have never had a girlfriend have you, and your like what 22? Your pathetic.", said Temjin as she narrowly missed falling over the bars and falling to her doom. "Uh Temjin, I'd rather not talk about it, and do you always get this drunk?", said Eric as he caught Temjin just before she fell. There eyes met. "Lets get you a cab home Temjin." So Temjin-On got in a cab and went on home. Feeling new emotions within himslef, Eric stood there for a minute, then he went off to find Odie and Chandra. But they where gone, only to be found hugging each other in a dumpster, sleeping the next moring.
So ends Chapter Two! Sorry its not much yet, but it will get better!

odie2088
Nov 15, 2003, 08:12 PM
I DON'T SLEEP IN DUMPSTERS!

MQuantum
Nov 15, 2003, 10:46 PM
Heheh he... This isn't really my type of fic, but I find the total perfectness of how everything goes quite hilarious...

I can see what's going to happen before it does, then tell myself what's going to happen, then read it, and still be surprized. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Temjin-On
Nov 16, 2003, 12:18 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:46, MQuantum wrote:
Heheh he... This isn't really my type of fic, but I find the total perfectness of how everything goes quite hilarious...

I can see what's going to happen before it does, then tell myself what's going to happen, then read it, and still be surprized. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I keep racking my mind on how to bring humor to this, and I did have a really good idea involving Odie's charicter, but then the real odie said hed kill me. Well, this is the first fic of this kind I have ever written and I cant seem to be happy with it. I started to explain in PSO terms how much of a sad little person I am.

odie2088
Nov 16, 2003, 07:16 PM
and what a sad little person he is, because if he used half of the ideas he thought up and shared with me that involved me, he'd be a DEAD sad little person! keep that in mind, you puffball headed THING!

Temjin-On
Nov 17, 2003, 03:11 PM
Oh, Since this is the fourth and hopefuly final day of my battle with the demonic flu, I bring you Chapter Three of Sweet, Sweet Hunter Love!
Chapter Three:
Eric awoke the next morning to a very loud knocking at his door. It was his good friend, Super Accurate 2 fast 2 furious Sniper Saiyan Kitty 16, other wise known as Aaron, the deranged RAmar sniper freak. "Dude, Eric! I got great news! You'll never guess what I got! Oh Its Great.", said Aaron. "I really don't wanna....." "I Got 25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z tickets for Valentines Day!", said Aaron, cutting Eric off. "You wanna come! Its great! I got enough tickets for you to bring a friend or date or whatever!". "Ugh, Snipes, I dont wanna go, take Ryan and Chandra, I really have better things to do on Valentines Day than go listen to some rapper.", muttered Eric. "Oh ya, Like what? Sitting by the huge hearts by the guild feeling like shit?", asked Aaron. "Look, I just take Ryan and Chandra, please, I wont be in the mood for it.", sighed Eric. "Okay Dude, but the offer still stands. Well, I gotta go see Ryan and Chandra, so bye!", said Aaron as he walked off.
Not soon after leaving Eric's house, Aaron bumped into Temjin-On. "Uh, pardon me Mr.Ranger, but can you direct me to the house of a Mister Eric Frotakanashu?", asked Temjin. "You're looking for Eric! Whoa! Damn, are you high?", asked a shocked Aaron. "No, I'm not high, I really need to find Eric. I need to ask him something.", replied Temjin. "Oh well your in luck! I happen to be a really good friend of Eric! He lives four blocks that way.", said Aaron, still very shocked. "Hey, I've got it! I happen to have two extra tickets to the big 25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z concert on Valentines Day, why dont you go and ask Eric out to it." "25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z? Why would I ask Eric out to a candy bar? And how can a candy bar give a concert?", asked Temjin, who was really puzzled by this candy bar performance artist. "25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z is not a candy bar! Hes a Rapper! The greatest Rapper Ragol has ever seen! Anyway, just do it! Dont think about it, just ask him out.", yelled Aaron. "Um Okay....", muttered Temjin, still very confuesed. As she walked away, Aaron thought to himself "Damn, that girl is hot! I mean check out the ass on that one! lol. Eric deserves that much. lol, who wouldda thought. lol".
Eric was just leaving his house when he bumped into Temjin, landing on top of her in a very compromising position. Embarresed, He got up and said "Oh Hello, Temjin. My um, what are you doing here! Sorry about that!". "Oh Eric! Just who I was looking for!", said Temjin as she got up, bright red in the face. "I ran into one of your friends on my way here and he gave me theese tickets to this Candy Wrapper for some odd reason. And well, how would you like to go with me this Valentines Day.". "Uh, wow! You want me to go with you! Thats great! Sure I'll go with you!", stuttered Eric, still in awe of being asked out. "I'll see you here around 5:00pm on Valentines Day, and we'll get some dinner!" "Thats great by me, see you then Eric!",said Temjin as she walked away. After Temjin-On had left, Eric, full of glee, started to prance around the streets, then running into a lightpole and falling to the ground.

odie2088
Nov 17, 2003, 06:33 PM
I WANTED TO RUN INTO THE LIGHTPOLE! -cries-

Temjin-On
Nov 19, 2003, 04:42 PM
Its a shame no ones reading this fic. But like odie has pointed out, my chapters are short and my title kinda tends to drive the other people away. So anyway here I bring you Chapter Four.

Chapter Four
When Eric awoke the next moringat the base of the lightpole, Odie was standing over him. "YOU MONSTER! I WANTED TO RUN INTO THE LIGHTPOLE!", screamed Odie. "Anyhoo, why are you on the ground? Its not like you to sleep in strange places.". "Ugh, Odie, you always run into lightpoles though, remember last Tuesday? You Drank alot of Jolt Cola Extreme Caffine and spent two days in the hospital.", said Eric. "Me and Aaron video taped it all.". "Oh yea, I remember that!", said Odie. "So anyway, why did you run into the lightpole? Thats not like you at all.". "Well, heh. Your not going to belive this. You know that FOneweral I met at The Drunken Ranger the other night?", said Eric. "Uh, I dont think so? Was she the one who looked like a big hairy man?", asked Odie? "No, she is the FOneweral with long blue hair and wearing all blue clothes.", replied Eric. "Well, anyway she asked me out and now I am going with her to the 25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z Concert on Valentines Day!". "OneQuarterCandyBarL-L-A-Z? I thought you didnt like rap.", replied Odie. "I Have no clue what you just said but, I think its only polite that I go with her after Aaron gave her the tickets and all.", Eric said. "Heh. Heh. Thats Great Man. Heh. Heh heh heh. Heh eh eh eh heh.", lauged Odie. "Well, I dont know whats funny but, hey wanna go to the VR Arena and play some paintball?", asked Eric. "Ok! Sure! Lets Go!", replied Odie.
"Hey, Guild Lady! Load Up the VR Arena in Paintball mode, because we are goin in!", said Odie. "This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?", replied the lady behind the counter. "Uh, Please Load The VR Arena in Paintball mode for us, please?", asked Odie. "This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?", she replied again. "Perhaps you didnt hear me, We would like you to load the VR Arena in Paintball mode, please.", asked Odie again. "This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?", replied the lady behind the counter again. "See this badge? Its my section ID. See, Viridia. See? I am a registered Hunter now please load the VR Arena in Paintball mode.", asked Odie, who is now very annoyed. But again she replies "This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?". "Look, Guild Lady. I'm getting very, very pissed. I am only going to ask you one more time, Load the freakin VR Arena in Paintball mode! Please! Last chance.", yelled Odie. Yet again she replied "This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?". "ARGH! THATS IT GUILD LADY!", screamed Odie. "Odie, come on, lets go. Lets get some caffine in you and you'll be just fine.", said Eric, draging Odie out of the Guild office. As they were leaving the guild, Odie turned around and flipped the guild counter the bird. "THANKS THANKS FOR NOTHING GUILD LADY! I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL, BUT NOOO!", screamed Odie.
"This is the Hunters Guild. We can help you find a job if you are registered. How may I help you?", said Odie, mocking the Guild Counter Teller. "Ha!". "Odie, cool it. We'll just go a little later.", said Eric. "So anyway, I guess Snipes never made it over to get you and Chandra, to give you tickets to the 25CentMarzBarL-L-A-Z Concert, when he gave them to Temjin, I had sent him to offer then to you guys but I guess it doesnt matter now.". "Me? At a rap concert? Hell No! Its all them just dancing around screaming about Bling Bling, Bitches, Hoes, Drugs and so on and so forth. I wouldnt be caught dead near one man.", said Odie. "So anyway, I have yet to meet this FOneweral. I mean, I gotta see this. Heh heh.". "Well, okay. I guess I could run a choice search for her on my guild card computer.", said Eric as he began his search. "Ah, here we are. I'll just send her a mail. She should be here soon.". A Few Minutes Later. "Hey Eric! Whats up!?", shouted Temjin-On. "Ah, Just in time. Temjin, I want you to meet my friend Odie!", said Eric. "Hello, my name is Temjin-On. Nice to meet you Odie.", said Temjin with a bow. "Heh. Nice to meet you to. Oh, geez look at the time I have to go. Heres my card, if you care to chat. So bye.", said Odie as he walked off. "Well, see you tomarrow Eric, I have to go meet a friend. Bye!", said Temjin. "Bye", said Eric.
End Chapter Four

odie2088
Nov 19, 2003, 05:19 PM
ok, u made me seem a bit...uhhh...ill-tempered, more than i usually am. oh well! but i swear, temmy, i will beat you with my book bag which can crush pop cans to half the size of hockey pucks, then i'll drop it on your head, then i'll kick you in the face while you're writhing in pain, then i'll laugh at you, then drop my book bag on your manhood! oh, and make your chapters longer...if its the edit thing...DEAL WITH IT!