Example

Vote: Wonka

Product/Candy: Shocktarts

Why?: Because I Love Sour Stuff!!
It's my substitute for coffee!!

_Sinue_
Nov 15, 2003, 09:21 PM
Hersheys

Only for Recess Peanut Butter Cups. Those things are the food of the gods. Period.

Bradicus
Nov 15, 2003, 09:24 PM
nerds: the only food that i bought for the package

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 10:40 PM
I loves me some chocolate.

mmmmmm . . . symphony bars....

shifter
Nov 15, 2003, 10:58 PM
hersheys chocolate is by far the best stuff out there. their milk chocolate and krackles bars own u all. nuff said.

Subliminalgroove
Nov 15, 2003, 11:06 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:58, shifter wrote:
hersheys chocolate is by far the best stuff out there. their milk chocolate and krackles bars own u all. nuff said.

mmmmmmm . . . indeed.

Rotis
Nov 15, 2003, 11:43 PM
As much as I enjoy chocolate, I don't eat a whole lot of it.

But man, I'm a huge sucker for anything gummi.

Aunt_Betty
Nov 16, 2003, 01:41 AM
I don't see gum there. So gummi! I like the way it's chewy and sometimes sour.

opaopajr
Nov 16, 2003, 03:15 AM
Godiva chocolate cannot belong to the same category as Hershey. Neither can Belgian Chocolates. This leaves me in a conundrum...

And where to put my spicy tamarind candy? sour and spicy... hmm.

and where does my Mary Janes go? old candies?

oh, so sorry, but i cannot vote for such a poll as this.

Kizaragu
Nov 16, 2003, 07:56 AM
Haribo or Fruit salads/Black jacks.
*Drool*

StrongBad
Nov 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
On 2003-11-16 00:15, opaopajr wrote:

And where to put my spicy tamarind candy? sour and spicy... hmm.

Is that the chile candy or whatever its called? How can you like those?!? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_barf.gif

SorceressofTime
Nov 17, 2003, 12:47 PM
i'm sorry... but i vote for all and many more. XP

opaopajr
Nov 18, 2003, 03:55 AM
delicious. it's the taste of a tamarind (a sour tangy fruit) with lots of sugar and chili powder. so yummy! often seen in mexican candy aisle and also in east asian (chinese, thai, etc.) candy aisle. i usually recommend the thai as it is spicier, balanced on the sweet side (less salt that chinese or mexican style) and mondo sour. yum yum.

y'know what also is good? Mangos with lemon juice and cayenne pepper. yummy!

those jelly candies from asia were great too, but after a few people choked and died from them they've been banned. stupid... i'm gonna miss my lychee and mango gummies. no one was supposed to freeze them and pop them into the mouth, stupid people...

also there's nowhere to put Paan on this list. how would you describe a licorice flavored coconut shaving treat wrapped in either a tobacco leaf or banana leaf? it's like a candy. it's sweet and delicious. but it's freshly made - i just don't know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: opaopajr on 2003-11-18 00:58 ]</font>

pixelate
Nov 19, 2003, 02:41 AM
Gumi Barrens!

Kemon
Nov 19, 2003, 10:23 AM
Gummi Worms yummm!

DarthFomar
Nov 19, 2003, 09:09 PM
All of it is good...I guess...kind of hard to decide!!! So I'll just say Reeses>>>PEANUT BUTTER CUPS!!! And those sour gummi worm things... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif