PDA

View Full Version : Hey, wow, this sucks

OniTatsujin
Nov 15, 2003, 10:20 PM
this girl, i asked her out liek 2 months ago, she said yes, cuz she liekd me too, then noit even a week later she dumps me, i ask her why, and she says she cant say, then, tonight, i get an IM from a s/n, she told me to guess who she is, and soem other stuff, so i guess her name, and she yes yes yes, she said she still liekd me and blah blah blah, so then she is asking me liek 20 questions like
do you love me?
do you think im hot?
do you think im the hottest in the school?
and bwam, 1 minoir slip-up and bwammo she goes psycho on me and uses caps and yells at me and tuff, and then i sign off to cool down, and then i sign back on, she ims me and says YOU BLOCKED ME!
i said no i signed off, and then after more meaningless yellings she does, she blocks me asaying hse had to go, so i check if she is on on my other s/n, and hse is, she blocked me, lol, the irony.

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:22 PM
females are cool....remember this

OniTatsujin
Nov 15, 2003, 10:24 PM
e_e
she ment as if she was pretty or whatever....
and i said she was one of the hottest, that was the mess up. only if she could cool down and reason with me..

polishedweasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:27 PM
Perhaps you should stop trying to talk to girls that are in the 7th grade...that may help with the immaturity. Shoot for the stars kid...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 15, 2003, 10:28 PM
Damn man, I've never had a girlfriend up until now, so I can't tell you by EXPERIENCE how sorry I feel for you. However, as a fellow member of this board I would like to say that things will be Ok. I mean, think about it, Perhaps she had her 'PMS' thing? Give her some time, and slowly re-build your relationship. If you like her, you'll try anything.

Bradicus
Nov 15, 2003, 10:28 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:20, OniTatsujin wrote:
this girl, i asked her out liek 2 months ago, she said yes, cuz she liekd me too, then noit even a week later she dumps me, i ask her why, and she says she cant say, then, tonight, i get an IM from a s/n, she told me to guess who she is, and soem other stuff, so i guess her name, and she yes yes yes, she said she still liekd me and blah blah blah, so then she is asking me liek 20 questions like
do you love me?
do you think im hot?
and bwam, 1 minoir slip-up and bwammo she goes psycho on me and uses caps and yells at me and tuff, and then i sign off to cool down, and then i sign back on, she ims me and says YOU BLOCKED ME!
i said no i signed off, and then after more meaningless yellings she does, she blocks me asaying hse had to go, so i check if she is on on my other s/n, and hse is, she blocked me, lol, the irony.

perhaps it was your horrible shorthand/spelling?

Shattered_weasel
Nov 15, 2003, 10:35 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:28, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Damn man, I've never had a girlfriend up until now, so I can't tell you by EXPERIENCE how sorry I feel for you. However, as a fellow member of this board I would like to say that things will be Ok. I mean, think about it, Perhaps she had her 'PMS' thing? Give her some time, and slowly re-build your relationship. If you like her, you'll try anything.

and if you don't you can always put ultra hot grease down her pants

SpikeOtacon
Nov 15, 2003, 10:36 PM
^_^ That could help relieve some stress.

OniTatsujin
Nov 15, 2003, 10:42 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:27, polishedweasel wrote:
Perhaps you should stop trying to talk to girls that are in the 7th grade...that may help with the immaturity. Shoot for the stars kid...

we're both in 9th grade e_e

oh and whoever said something about shorthand, i type fast, and i was pissed, so some words were mispelled and also, my keyboard sux, sometiems it doesnt put the letter/number/symbol/etc on

OniTatsujin
Nov 15, 2003, 10:47 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:28, SpikeOtacon wrote:

sorry for double posting but
that might be it, she said like in the begining she had said brb
then came back and said sorry, i was having my period so i had to take care of it....
sooo...that might be it...

Reenee
Nov 16, 2003, 01:25 AM
On 2003-11-15 19:42, OniTatsujin wrote:

oh and whoever said something about shorthand, i type fast, and i was pissed, so some words were mispelled and also, my keyboard sux, sometiems it doesnt put the letter/number/symbol/etc on

No excuses. I can do 40-60 WPM and I can even correct myself with Backspace in a live conversation. Even in the harshest of situations, the grammatically-anal will let me go without captitalizing words.

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 02:53 AM
(coming from experience) give her a week and a half. that should give her enough time to calm down and get off her pms/period. but, as i see you're in HS... *reminisce* almost all of the chick in HS play games, mostly because they think it's funny. i myself fell for this once *slams head into wall for being such an idiot back then* but, if she doesen't seem to be playing games, go for it. get about fifty buck saved up, ask her out to a nice resturaunt <---(spelling!) and order the cheapest thing on the menu for yourself (make sure you've eaten before you guys go out, there's nothing worse than grubbing out in front of your girlfrined) and let her order something for herself. after that, offer up a desert, if she says yes, order (again) the cheapest thing you can, without seeming too frugal. talk about whatever seems to be on your mind at the time. (within reason) unless SHE wants to talk about something. then you are all ears. take her home, give her a hug goodnight (go further only if she starts it) and call her when you get home. (unless its like nine or something, then you should just talk to her the next day)

and that's my guide to a first real date, unless you want to go the movie route...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KaFKa on 2003-11-15 23:56 ]</font>

Shattered_weasel
Nov 16, 2003, 03:04 AM
stick to lotion

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 03:16 AM
On 2003-11-16 00:04, Shattered_weasel wrote:
stick to lotion

ahem, was that directed to me? cuz if it was, i feel like eating some s'mores and the flame would be nice.

ABDUR101
Nov 16, 2003, 04:19 AM
Stay away from people who want to use you for a part in their little drama queen parade. Trust me, you're just going to get strung along, jump hurdles, through hoops and in the end you're still going to get dumped and made look like a pathetic excuse for a person.

But even though you're given all this advice, you're prolly still going to pursue it, so in advance, live and learn! =D

Guile
Nov 16, 2003, 05:08 AM
On 2003-11-15 19:22, Shattered_weasel wrote:
females are cool....remember this

Damn straight.

Hahahahaha ahh that sucks....the ladies are crazy.
All of them.

Allos
Nov 16, 2003, 11:19 AM
This reminds me of my life, except the chick never went out with me.

It started last year, when I noticed one of the uber hot girls looking at me constantly and smiling. By hot I mean beautiful hot, not whore hot. She was also one of the only smart hotties around. As you can guess I started to suspect if she liked me. I fall in the crowd between the popular kids and the nerds, so this was all a surprise.

Over the summer she and I started talking on AIM and it sounded as if she was still interested in me. Later the new school year starts, she barely acknowledges me, and almost never talks to me. Although I did see her at the movies last night and she smiled at me again. WTF???

Kizaragu
Nov 16, 2003, 12:06 PM
That's the kind of situation I'm in at the moment allos.

I get on really well with this girl I know irl on MSN but she's so painfully shy when I see her in person I'm not sure where the hell I stand.
I've talked to her about it (in person and on MSN) and she says she likes me too but whenever I try and make a move I keep getting shot down (Not intentionally, something just always goes wrong.)
If she were a right bitch I guess I would just move on, but she's one of the nicest people I know. (Although she does suffer from mood swings)

Women! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-16 09:12 ]</font>

OniTatsujin
Nov 16, 2003, 01:32 PM
i think she calmed down a bit, because she unblocked me this morning, so when i got on, she was on, so yeah.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 16, 2003, 01:44 PM
On 2003-11-16 09:06, Kizaragu wrote:
That's the kind of situation I'm in at the moment allos.

I get on really well with this girl I know irl on MSN but she's so painfully shy when I see her in person I'm not sure where the hell I stand.
I've talked to her about it (in person and on MSN) and she says she likes me too but whenever I try and make a move I keep getting shot down (Not intentionally, something just always goes wrong.)
If she were a right bitch I guess I would just move on, but she's one of the nicest people I know. (Although she does suffer from mood swings)

Women! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kizaragu on 2003-11-16 09:12 ]</font>

Jeeze, has life really become THAT unoriginal? I'm in somewhat of a different situation, but for the most part it's the same. The fact that she lives 20 miles away doesn't help my situation any. See, She's shy on AIM, but a very active person in person. I've only seen her face to face TWICE. I asked her out on a date last weekend, but she had a wedding to attend. All we gotta do is keep trying.

Mystil
Nov 16, 2003, 05:49 PM
On 2003-11-15 19:20, OniTatsujin wrote:
do you love me?
do you think im hot?

Never date girls who have fickle personalities.......

Allos
Nov 16, 2003, 06:10 PM
You know what's also weird about my situation? Whenever she or I has to go on AIM, she always writes xoxoxoxo. Again I say, WTF.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 16, 2003, 06:16 PM
Thats....odd.
Are you SURE that she doesn't want to go out with you, and you are too afriad to ask? Maybe she is just toying around with you? (That's happened to me before)

Allos
Nov 16, 2003, 07:45 PM
It might be a signature of hers or something. It seems more like she's willing to talk to me when her friends aren't around though. I don't know. But from what I understand she thinks it's cool that I play guitar...but then so many other guys do. WTF!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 08:11 PM
...from what it sounds like, you're all getting toyed with by these girls. *sigh* happened to mee too my first year in HS... unless you guys REALLY feel something for these girls, i would seriously recommend cutting off the relationship. because they all show the warning signs of what i went through :tear: again, just my opinion

SpikeOtacon
Nov 16, 2003, 08:15 PM
So...you've had a chick who is not in your county, 20 miles away, and is always busy?!
I once again shall say....Is life really getting THAT unoriginal?

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 10:03 PM
i didn't mean you, man. sorry if i didnt say that...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 06:07 AM
heh. I know. I know. I was just trying to keep up conversation. But seriously, If you do look at it, our problems with women are similar in some ways.

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 01:00 PM
yep. but i don't think that it's life in general that's getting so unorigonal, i think that it's the woemen that play the same old games with guys that hasn't changed. like someone said before: (sorry i can't remember your name) most of the time the chicks just want to make you look like shit and to hype up their own drama.

i personally hate drama, that's why i decided to not look for a relationship at school.

(whoohoo, another equation) drama+me=HELL NO!!!

so yeah, i just had a little rant of my own http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif hmm... sometimes i wish i could just let it all out...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 01:47 PM
Ok, now here is a question. I just want to see if I'm the only one with this problem.
How often do you see the girl you like, face to face?
I've seen her twice total, the last time being over a month ago.

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 01:58 PM
well, i get to see my "significant other" every day. thanks to the fact that she lives with me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif but before that, it would usually be once or twice a week.

Allos
Nov 17, 2003, 03:40 PM
On 2003-11-17 10:58, KaFKa wrote:
well, i get to see my "significant other" every day. thanks to the fact that she lives with me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif but before that, it would usually be once or twice a week.

I hope you're married to her, but if not someone call the nuns! lol jk

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 03:42 PM
...do I smell a wedding coming on?
BATCHLOR PARTY!!!!
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

OniTatsujin
Nov 17, 2003, 04:10 PM
OMFG!!!!!
><
I went up o her todat to say sorry i was being an idiot saturday, and she was liek..what?
i asked her if her new s/n was what it was, and she said no.
So either its someone tricking me..
She is playing games...
or Someone is stalking me...
>< my god my life sux

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 05:08 PM
...wierd...
Perhaps it's time to have some close friends of yours and hers do some snooping?

MasterJoel
Nov 17, 2003, 06:03 PM
to me, it seems like lots of people trying to be people they are not, which causes lots o' tension. someday, your awkward childish girl problems will seem really insignificant when you learn to treat girls as just one of the guys. i have never had problems with girls, because i stay the same person all the time. someday, you'll learn that, and it will kill all the problems you have with the opposite sex... or maybe you won't, like the people on the dating shows on tv... notice how they always go their separate ways?

oh, and by the way, kissing makes babies. don't do that.

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 09:52 PM
On 2003-11-17 12:42, SpikeOtacon wrote:
BATCHLOR PARTY!!!!

heh, we're not even engaged yet. but it's mainly because of the fact that she is 17 and i just so happen to be 18, so there's some legal issues about that until her next birthday http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

getting back to the subject...

oni, she is playing games with you. you can go one of four ways with this:

1) just ignore the fact that she's playing games and keep trying

2) have some mutual friends do some snooping, as someone else suggested

3) break it off and be done with it

4) turn anti-sicial and withdraw into your room and just be a hermit for about a month.

5) (i know i said four but i just remembered this one) play games back, be a drama king about things, turn the tables. heheh, turnabout is fair play, no doubt.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 17, 2003, 09:56 PM
On 2003-11-17 18:52, KaFKa wrote:

On 2003-11-17 12:42, SpikeOtacon wrote:
BATCHLOR PARTY!!!!

heh, we're not even engaged yet. but it's mainly because of the fact that she is 17 and i just so happen to be 18

consider yourself REAL lucky. My Girlfriend is two years older than me.

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 10:10 PM
lucky? i wouldn't call it luck, i would call it "fate" but then again, she is sitting right here next to me so ihafta say something like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but yeah, if your girlfriend is two years older than you, so be it. stuff like that really doesen't matter when it's all said and done. (wow, we kinda jacked this thread didn't we?) yeah... i should start a thread called "KaFKa's thread of relationship help" heheh, it wouldn't work. i know it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

polishedweasel
Nov 17, 2003, 10:31 PM
On 2003-11-17 13:10, OniTatsujin wrote:
OMFG!!!!!
><
I went up o her todat to say sorry i was being an idiot saturday, and she was liek..what?
She is playing games...
>< my god my life sux

Smack the bitch...straight up. Tell her to shut her fat fucking mouth and whack her one time. Meh...it works on South Park.

And for my serious advice of the day....grow up. Tell her to grow up....tell whoever else is in this BS to growup and get a life. All of you.

When I was a freshman in highschool, I had waaaay bigger things to worry about.....here's another tip from your buddy, the weasel.

Protect your jimmy, you don't want babies. No no no....definitly not. Negative - !!

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 06:20 AM
On 2003-11-17 19:31, polishedweasel wrote:
[quote]

you don't want babies. No no no....definitly not. Negative - !!

Heh. You so sure 'bout that? I know people who can't wait. Perhaps I can learn from thier mistakes.

Bradicus
Nov 18, 2003, 08:04 AM
On 2003-11-17 13:10, OniTatsujin wrote:
OMFG!!!!!
><
She is playing games...
>< my god my life sux

i would be wary of any close freinds... young females are not the the only ones who play games... If you get the impression that your best buds are laughing at you behind your back, it might have been a prank, 'specially with that whole "time of the month" thing.

Kizaragu
Nov 18, 2003, 02:29 PM
On 2003-11-17 15:03, MasterJoel wrote:
to me, it seems like lots of people trying to be people they are not, which causes lots o' tension. someday, your awkward childish girl problems will seem really insignificant when you learn to treat girls as just one of the guys. i have never had problems with girls, because i stay the same person all the time. someday, you'll learn that, and it will kill all the problems you have with the opposite sex.

That's what I'm doing! On MSN, I'm just myself and I seem to make her laugh (She's told me this) So I get the impression things arent too bad.
I talk to her like she's my best mate, regardless of the fact that I fancy her and we get on really well.

But today when I saw her in person (I work with her) I got the impression I was just boring or irritating her. (She's got this 'look' you see.)
When all I was doing was just making simple conversation during the lunch break.

So like someone suggested previousely, I'm just gonna give up! Move on! It's not worth the hassle and I'll get over it eventually.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 04:01 PM
On 2003-11-17 19:10, KaFKa wrote:
lucky? i wouldn't call it luck, i would call it "fate" but then again, she is sitting right here next to me so ihafta say something like that http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif but yeah, if your girlfriend is two years older than you, so be it. stuff like that really doesen't matter when it's all said and done. (wow, we kinda jacked this thread didn't we?) yeah... i should start a thread called "KaFKa's thread of relationship help" heheh, it wouldn't work. i know it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I also consider you lucky because you can see her everyday. I haven't seen her for at least a month by now. It's hard to 'see' her when I think about her, especially with my mind being clogged with this damn cold/viral infection.

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 05:35 PM
we've been together for about 3 years now, so that might explain it a little bit.

don't you have a car or something? im not sure what it's like where you live, but 20 miles is close enough to go by bus (assuming there are busses) if you want to go see her, go see her. theres nothing else i can really say but that. because anything else would just be lift-you-up bullshit. sad but true...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 06:03 PM
Live in southern Maryland for a week, I dare you. There is NOTHING out here. No, sorry, I don't have a car either.
and if all you've got left is lift me up bullshit...
Bring it on! j/k.

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 06:15 PM
ok now i feel like im beig stalked ><
today in my biology class, i went to the lab tables and went back to my desk to put away the highlighter(after the lab was done) and right there on my desk was a poem heart thingy, and it wasn't my ex because she isn't in my biology class ><
and that whole grow up thing, i thought guyz were immature but holy crap.

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 06:16 PM
...i would go insane if i lived in maryland then, i would absolutely freak out and slip into a psycotic state...

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 06:17 PM
Hmmm... Did the Heart thingy actually have a poem in on it? How do you know it was directed to you? Does it have any referrences that make you believe you are being stalked?

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 06:18 PM
On 2003-11-18 15:16, KaFKa wrote:
...i would go insane if i lived in maryland then, i would absolutely freak out and slip into a psycotic state...

Ahem.
**Points to himself**

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 06:32 PM
On 2003-11-18 15:17, SpikeOtacon wrote:
Hmmm... Did the Heart thingy actually have a poem in on it? How do you know it was directed to you? Does it have any referrences that make you believe you are being stalked?

Umm....yes it was a poem, and we hae assigned seats, and everyone in there know where everyone sits pretty much, and my backpakc was at that seat, and not many peoepl have my kind of backpack, and lets see, i have soem psycho that IMed me(he/she/it hasnt come on since sunday) and posed as my ex-girlfriend, and then it really isnt my ex and it isnt my friends, cuz they would of told me already...

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 07:27 PM
...thats freaky. im starting to think that you're being stalked, or your friends are playing one helluva trick on you. either way, try to be really observant of what people are doing around you for a couple of days. try to spot inconsistancies, or if someone you never noticed always seems to be around. those kinds of things. thats about all i can say at that...

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 07:29 PM
On 2003-11-18 15:18, SpikeOtacon wrote:

On 2003-11-18 15:16, KaFKa wrote:

Ahem.
**Points to himself**

im really sorry about that...

here, have a cookie! jk man

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 07:31 PM
ive been observent,ive been asking friends at school and stuff, im going to find out who this is ><

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 07:43 PM
Have you physically killed anyone in the past 3 months?
Have you done something horrible to your ex?
((Wierd questions, yes, I know, but do your best to answer them truthfully.))

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 08:11 PM
No.
and No.
My ex dumped me, and i asked her why? and she said, i cant tell you, is like a girl thing. ><

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 08:12 PM
Ok, well, there goes my 'James Sunderland' Theory..

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 08:20 PM
lol....tell it anywayz

SpikeOtacon
Nov 18, 2003, 08:24 PM
Alright, but this might go a bit over your head.
**PM me if you want to know who I am talking about**
James Sunderland was in the game "Silent Hill 2" He played the main character, who's wife has been dead for '3 years' supposedly. However, as you get further in the game, he remembers that he KILLED his wife not too long before the game takes place. Now, I was gonna say that if you killed anyone, that perhaps what you did is causing some sort of distorted world vison by your subconcious or by some evil cult. As for the 'did anything horrible' I was just gonna say she was getting back at you. even though that may be true...

OniTatsujin
Nov 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
oh..ok...it didnt go over my head, i completly understand

Dime
Nov 18, 2003, 09:22 PM
Nevermind..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dime on 2003-11-18 18:23 ]</font>

Bradicus
Nov 18, 2003, 09:44 PM
On 2003-11-18 16:27, KaFKa wrote:
your friends are playing one helluva trick on you.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

try to be really observant of what people are doing around you for a couple of days. try to spot inconsistancies, or if someone you never noticed always seems to be around. those kinds of things. thats about all i can say at that...

The best way is to put people off balance. Show up with a Shirlock Holmes hat, and start giving people the ol' third degree (yes, i have tried it, and it works). At very least, your stocker will lose any crazed respect they had for you, and leave you alone.

*note*
i am known as a class clown, but i am also resected for it. It gives me leeway for stunts like that.

KaFKa
Nov 19, 2003, 04:40 AM
...now thats just being a tad bit extreme. i wouldn't do that. but im also the kind of person that would just tell everybody to go eff off and act angry when my friends are trying to tell me what happened http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif heh, not caring has its own perks http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kizaragu
Nov 21, 2003, 06:32 PM
SpikeOtacon not wanting to sound a drag but you've completely ruined silent hill 2 for me.
I'm about 75% of the way through it and haven't found 'that' out yet. :D

SpikeOtacon
Nov 21, 2003, 06:39 PM
I'm really sorry about that. It was your fault for reading the full post. I guess I should have warned you of spoilers.

OniTatsujin
Nov 21, 2003, 10:24 PM
Well, this thread has no use for me no more, i went up to my ex-girlfriend today to re-ask her if was her, she said no, it was <insert friend here> and she said she wasn't sopposed to tell me, she thoguht it was queer that he tried to imitatate her, and i agree, but i really didn't liek this friend not to much, cuz he acts really gay, but he isnt really gay, just he does stuff thats queer