PDA

View Full Version : FanArt: AH! I completely forgot about this...

ladyjaderiver
Nov 16, 2003, 01:05 AM
I did this some time ago... It's a little chibi of my FOnewearl. It sucks, mainly because I did it in PSP, which I hate (it hates me too, btw).

http://www.freewebs.com/laluna/Chibi_Demi.PNG

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 01:09 AM
haha, thats cool. the chibi style FOnewearl. but let's see here... panther tail mag... no weapon... HOLY SHIT!! SHE'S GONNA THROW A MEGID, RUNNNNN!!!

ladyjaderiver
Nov 16, 2003, 01:17 AM
Can it be? I forgot to put her beloved Mahu in the picture?! Whoa, I must've done this a loooong time ago... I don't remember when I did it. Sometime last spring, I think. Anyhoo, Demi wouldn't cast Megid... She'd be more likely to cast resta or a support tech or freak out because someone had one less HP than they should. *g* She makes such a cute chibi, though... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 01:23 AM
CHIBI! I LOVE CHIBI! GIMME! GIMME!

YOU CAN'T HAVE HER! SHOO!

*pets chibi gently* Awwww, so cute!

CHIBI!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 01:31 AM
...i think we found quantum's fetish... *shudders* (jk) lol, she would freak out if she were in the same team as my HUcast, for some reason the big lummox can't help but get hit by everything he fights, unless it doesent live through the first combo(which kills three-fifths of everything)

Hikara
Nov 16, 2003, 09:14 AM
I don't think you forgot her Mahu, Ms. River. She has her hands behind her back, and Mahu is a rather small weapon...

That's a very awesome pic! I've never seen a "Chibi" before! lol I love it!

LadyRedComet
Nov 16, 2003, 09:21 AM
LOL she's standing all sneaky like (which is, of course, disguised by the cuteness), lying in wait for her teammates so she can cast s/d or resta as they run past through the door. Although why you think you need to lie in wait is beyond me...

I think it's cute even without mahu.

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 10:42 AM
Ahem! *takes lecturing pose* No, Kafka, Chibi's are just the ultimate form of art. They are imperfect, but in that imperfection, they are beautiful. Everyone ought to be able to see a Chibi picture at least once in their life, (congradulations, Hikara!) because if they don't, they are missing a huge part of their life. My only regret is, I cannot draw anything worth anything, so I must rely on others to do so for me.
*resumes Chibi lover pose*

MORE CHIBIS! MOOORE! GIMME, GIMME!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 01:09 PM
heh, just admit it, you have a fetish quantum. lol, jk man.

for some reason that chibi creeps me out hardcore. im like... scared of that thing. *hides behind a rock*

Sagasu
Nov 16, 2003, 01:13 PM
Cute pic ^_^

Cant wait to see more of your work!

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 03:10 PM
Hey, I could make this an icon for my computer! That is, except for the fact I share it with three other people who most likely don't appreciate chibis... It's so unfair!

Spartan117
Nov 16, 2003, 04:09 PM
Oh im sure they'll understand it if you threaten them. Maybe pull out some sort of S-Rank weapon.

Then say your gonna blow/cut/chop/etc. your head off.

odie2088
Nov 16, 2003, 05:03 PM
...thats...uhhh...disturbing...i had no idea quantum was so fond of chibi stuff! i'm not all that fond of it, it reminds me of super deformed gundam stuff, which is just a sick sick joke. but its a good pic, i can live with pso chibi! i'd like to see a chibi hildebear...even though its chibi itd probly still be pretty friggin big compared to a chibi hunter

RavenTW
Nov 16, 2003, 05:08 PM
Um, super deformed = chibi.

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 05:31 PM
There are some places chibi is not needed though... That would include, and not be limited to, SD Gundam. I shudder at the evil corruption the poor chibis are suffering... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cry.gif

Nai_Calus
Nov 16, 2003, 06:20 PM
*stares at MQuantum*
*stares at avatar and pic in sig*
*does swift burst of mental arithmatic*
*ponders hiding avatar and sig pic*
Nah, Chibi Bitchy-Cal can take care of himself. Hmm. Chibi-Elly might need protection, though. *gets out Chibi Ian-Kun X sprite to protect Chibi Elly sprite* XD
Anyway...

Cute pic! She's gonna eat me, though, I think. O_o; FOne = Creepy. XD

ladyjaderiver
Nov 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
Lol, why is everyone afraid of her?! She's the one character I have that I don't think people should be afraid of...

odie2088
Nov 16, 2003, 09:27 PM
CHIBI AND SUPER DEFORMED ARE THE SAME?!? crap...DEATH TO THE CHIBI THINGIES! well...most of them, anyways, not the pso ones, those are too funny or cool or just uhh...stuff...LOOK OUT THERES A 3-HEADED MONKEY! -runs off-

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 09:42 PM
*quiet voice* You wish death to the chibis?

Oh, Are you going to give me anymore chibis? ever? Can I have an army of Chibis? Pleeeeeease?

ladyjaderiver
Nov 16, 2003, 10:12 PM
I actually made a ton of chibi sprites for a site I may shut down... You can see them here: http://www.sadisticsoprano.ipfox.com

Be forewarned that there are also sprites for various anime/manga and the musical Cats.

And I don't know when I'll get around to doing more of these... I do have a sketch of my sister's HUnewearl giving KodiaX987's a mag, and they're both chibi in that... I had a sketch of my HUmar as a chibi similar to the one of my FOnewearl that I CGed, but I don't know what ever happened to it.

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 10:17 PM
uhm, jaderiver, too much chibi can be a bad thing *looks at quantum* you have a really bad fetish, my friend.

ladyjaderiver
Nov 16, 2003, 10:23 PM
Lol, now I know what to do if I ever want to annoy you! Draw a chibi of your HUcast!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 10:28 PM
NO!! NO!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!

heheh, i would probably slip into a psycotic state if i ever saw that. *twitch* you don't want to see me angry, let alone psycotic *gets weird calm expression*

lol, jp, that would be funny to see, but please don't

MQuantum
Nov 16, 2003, 10:48 PM
If one more person insults my chibi-

*cough* Ladyjaderiver's chibi, I will personally-

O.o Chibi! *runs away to steal another chibi from someone else*