PDA

View Full Version : Should psow have its own linkshell on FFXI?

FeVer
Nov 16, 2003, 01:47 AM
Someone could create a linkshell for PSOW on FFXI, where us PSOWers could chat, we could post all the members and stuff here, so if other people from psow run into you they could ask for the linkpearl to the likeshell. Its just a thought, but we could also give out a world pass with it, so we could all be on the same world, instead of strung out everywhere. if you think its a good idea then just reply, if not, then umm... I don't care. But seeing as I don't actually own the game yet I can't make the Linkshell, unless you were all willing to wait like maby a week or two. meanwhile we could choose the world, and someone whos in there, (i.e. jue, or anyone else on FFXI allready) could give the world pass, so we'd be ready, or they could just create the linkshell, and give the worldpass... It'd work either way...

polishedweasel
Nov 16, 2003, 02:01 AM
No...

Guile
Nov 16, 2003, 05:09 AM
Nope.
Enough said.

FeVer
Nov 16, 2003, 07:26 AM
Ok sorry... just thought it might be a good idea...

Kizaragu
Nov 16, 2003, 07:59 AM
Well you were wrong.
Very Wrong.

Kent
Nov 16, 2003, 09:03 AM
It might be interesting. The major problem would be getting people to move to the correct server (I know I wouldn't want to lose my character) and getting the linkpearls to the people, since somebody with the pearls would have to go around and hand them out (since you can't have linkpearls delivered to somebody's mog house, for no logical reason).

Dangerous55
Nov 16, 2003, 10:52 AM
No.

Unless you have a clan/guild/brotherhood for every other online game then yes.

FeVer
Nov 16, 2003, 01:32 PM
Ok... everyone except kent is being kind of mean... ok... I am in a clan in PSO, Unreal championship, I'm working on it in ragnarok online, I don't have one in ghost recon, but i like to shoot people, and i usually go with a group of people. kent... thank you for your input, it was better then everyone automatic "NO!" reaction. Yeah, getting pearls to everyone, and being on the same server would be a pain, but if someone baught a linkpass, and submitted it here, couldn't anyone go, as long as they had the linkpass, and server name? So like... couldn't we all get in on the same link pass?

Kent
Nov 17, 2003, 06:45 AM
A worldpass only works for five different people, and expires after a week. Not to mention how expensive they are...

Reenee
Nov 17, 2003, 09:29 AM
Okay, you want to make a clan for a forum that supports a different game...

FeVer
Nov 17, 2003, 04:43 PM
I see... ok then, and renee... you don't have to be mean about it, I was merely thinking of an idea, so us, as a group could play together.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FeVer on 2003-11-17 13:44 ]</font>