PDA

View Full Version : What's yer favorite crap item?

Aurra
Nov 16, 2003, 02:46 AM
Sonic Knuckle, definitely.

EvilNixon666
Nov 16, 2003, 02:48 AM
Suppressed gun or S-beats blades.

Zarana
Nov 16, 2003, 03:01 AM
Windmill.

kingmurp
Nov 16, 2003, 03:27 AM
Gae Bolg or S berril any #

Nai_Calus
Nov 16, 2003, 03:52 AM
Battle Verge. (Which looks cool on it's own, although it's best simultaneously equipped with an Elysion and a Double Saber XD)

Orotiagito. XD

Rappy's Fan/Hildebear's Cane/Booma's Claw

Eihwaz
Nov 16, 2003, 04:02 AM
Varista. gotta love the long barrel.

But my Suppressed Gun isn't crap! It's the best handgun I have! *huggles Suppressed Gun+9*

Also, me likey the Branch of PakuPaku. Sparkly...leafy...stick...O.o

Also, you can't forget the Slicer of ASSassin. "Woo, watch me hit all the enemies, but at 1/100 the strength of a Buster!!"

XD

Rogue100
Nov 16, 2003, 06:22 AM
Final Impact

neko-chan
Nov 16, 2003, 06:24 AM
Twin Chakram and Orotiagito.

Wood_Golem
Nov 16, 2003, 06:48 AM
DURANDAL CAUSE IT BOOST'S MY MST BY 10!!!!!1111ONE
But seriously my fav crappy weapon is TEH RED DAGGER.. why you may ask? Cause it was my first Red wep http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hrith
Nov 16, 2003, 11:53 AM
You're so funny, Aurra http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I'd say CHAMELEON SCYTHE.

MasterJoel
Nov 16, 2003, 12:10 PM
i love my crazy tune more than life itself and would kill myself if it ever turned up missing. i'm not joking. ok, i am. but i do love my crazy tune. ROCK ON!

NoxiousOne
Nov 16, 2003, 12:10 PM
I have three (for different classes naturally):

Kaladbolg

Mace of Adaman

Inferno Bazooka

Nei3rd
Nov 16, 2003, 12:51 PM
Durandal. I am the great fencer! Ph34r!

muff
Nov 16, 2003, 12:54 PM
Twin Chakram

Wufei
Nov 16, 2003, 01:27 PM
Belra Cannon. 'nuf said.

It took me a while to find the piece of crap, too!

StrongBad
Nov 16, 2003, 01:34 PM
Diska of Bravemen, kick ass special.

Twin Chakram, my first 10 star rare.

-Luke-
Nov 16, 2003, 02:14 PM
Brand or G-Assassins arms....heh pwnz
Luke

NoxiousOne
Nov 16, 2003, 02:31 PM
One more. Hildeblue's Cane. I love listening to it grunt every time you smack the head into an enemy.

Wood_Golem
Nov 16, 2003, 03:34 PM
On 2003-11-16 09:51, Nei3rd wrote:
Durandal. I am the great fencer! Ph34r!

Haha touche!!

edit- forum doesnt recognise the right kind of e

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Wood_Golem on 2003-11-16 12:37 ]</font>

rena-ko
Nov 16, 2003, 03:36 PM
storm wand indra: especially when they come with 50 hit...

i mean... come on... one is fine, but every second enemy dropping this for pinkal is absurd..

joluh
Nov 16, 2003, 03:42 PM
G-assassin Sabers
S-Beat's Blades
Booma Claw
Gobooma Claw
Gigobooma Claw
Hildebear's Cane
Hildeblue's Cane

Hummm enemie's weapons are soooo coool =D

Nohra
Nov 16, 2003, 03:55 PM
>.> I have no idea, because the only weapons that I think are crappy are the 300% BKBs and the TJs when wielded by level 3 HUmar. >.>

PaleKid15
Nov 16, 2003, 04:44 PM
I like my custom ray with 2 -5%, my elysion, and rappy's fan.

Callie
Nov 16, 2003, 09:53 PM
Lol.VISE 05.

Soukosa
Nov 17, 2003, 01:05 AM
It's amazing how many "crap items" are listed here that are not by any means crappy. I admit that some items aren't really useful in battle but they are good for when messing around. Then, there are some weapons that just make you scratch your head wondering why they exist, which, those could be considered "crap items" but they'd still be fun to mess around with. But, 90% of the items listed here are not crappy at all. Just because it don't perform miracles in the game or has the special you want, doesn't make it crappy.

VioletSkye
Nov 17, 2003, 01:11 AM
Definitely the Maser beam. Its complete garbage and yet when i use it I still get people asking me what it is all the time lol. Want an ever bigger piece of trash, convert it to a Power maser with a photon booster. LOL

_Ted_
Nov 17, 2003, 01:18 AM
On 2003-11-16 22:11, VioletSkye wrote:
Definitely the Maser beam. Its complete garbage and yet when i use it I still get people asking me what it is all the time lol. Want an ever bigger piece of trash, convert it to a Power maser with a photon booster. LOL

What, its trash!? NOOOOOO, I've been searching for it for a year!! AHHHHHH! My life is a complete and utter waste..... I'm going to go kill myself now....

j/k. Why is it trash anyways?

VioletSkye
Nov 17, 2003, 01:23 AM
On 2003-11-16 22:18, _Ted_ wrote:

On 2003-11-16 22:11, VioletSkye wrote:

What, its trash!? NOOOOOO, I've been searching for it for a year!! AHHHHHH! My life is a complete and utter waste..... I'm going to go kill myself now....

j/k. Why is it trash anyways?

Because the "damage" it doles out is far from stellar. Its just such an incredibly weak rare that its widely hailed as one of the most worthless rares in PSO. Also when you consider that the Power Maser is an 11 star item and still does such weak damage, its just really sad http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif LOL.

I'll have to amend my assessment abit after a friend pointed out that it can be a very good support weapon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VioletSkye on 2003-11-16 22:40 ]</font>

EvilNixon666
Nov 17, 2003, 02:44 AM
On 2003-11-16 22:05, Sounomi wrote:
It's amazing how many "crap items" are listed here that are not by any means crappy. I admit that some items aren't really useful in battle but they are good for when messing around. Then, there are some weapons that just make you scratch your head wondering why they exist, which, those could be considered "crap items" but they'd still be fun to mess around with. But, 90% of the items listed here are not crappy at all. Just because it don't perform miracles in the game or has the special you want, doesn't make it crappy.

I love my suppressed gun and my many, many s-beats blades. Most people I know just rag on me for using/liking them, thus I assumed they were "crap" to everyone else.

PatserGOUKI
Nov 17, 2003, 05:31 AM
Hi,

First my answer: All diskas, especially the Diska of Liberator, and the Diska of Braveman!

Funny thing is: in this post sometimes you can see what ID some people have. Yes you guessed it right my main ID is Redria!
There are more useless items anyway, but the diskas are pissing me off! AND they are useless.

One more item: [GUESS MY ID] Cross scarr........ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
(tip the ID finds a lot of Dragon slayers as well)

More useless items: windmill, Mahu, all card weapons, photon claw, silence claw, panthers claw, cross scarr, angry fist, varista, club lanconium, zumurian, drill launcher, gae bolg, battle verge, brave hammer, inferno bazooka, victor axe...

NOTE 1:
I cant imagine why someone think the sonic knuckle is more useless than the cross scar... At least the sonic knuckle steals exp...

NOTE 2:
When u think its np to play with dupes (like I), a lot of weapons become useless, because u have the stronger weapons and the more cool weapons to play with!

PatserGOUKI

Disturb
Nov 17, 2003, 07:01 AM
Windmill!

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2003, 07:36 AM
Dragon's Claw. Why? I got the enemy part on ym first Ult. Forest run. And I thought the Sil Drag would kill me.

RedRage
Nov 17, 2003, 09:35 AM
Club of Laconium

It has only one purpose, to add 40% to Foi

Demonscale
Nov 17, 2003, 10:45 AM
I have quite a few.

Varista as far as handguns

Saber- Anicent saber

Sword- any of the fake flowens

Dagger- S beats arms

Partisian- Soul eater

Mechgun- Charge Mechgun(green ones)

AppieDPC
Nov 17, 2003, 10:58 AM
Let me think
Stuff I don't see as crap:
Demolition Comet
Meteor Cudgel
Black King Bar
Double Cannon
Red Sword
Chainsawd
Tsumikir J-Sword
40-50% Hit Vulcans
Red Mechgun
Yasminkov 9000
Guld Milla
Frozen Shooter/Snow Queen
Spread Needle
Psycho Wand
Summit Moon
Caduceus
Striker of Chao

Other shit, I will never take out of the bank unless it is for "fun". I call all that stuff that never leaves the bank "crap". So from those rares my favorite "crap" item would have to be: Lavis Cannon http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hrith
Nov 17, 2003, 10:59 AM
I agree with Sounomi, for instance TWIN CHAKRAM and ANCIENT SABER are amazing weapons.

Nohra
Nov 17, 2003, 11:09 AM
On 2003-11-17 02:31, PatserGOUKI wrote:

Hi,

First my answer: All diskas, especially the Diska of Liberator, and the Diska of Braveman!

The Braveman is excellent against bosses that have multiple body areas.

Funny thing is: in this post sometimes you can see what ID some people have. Yes you guessed it right my main ID is Redria!
There are more useless items anyway, but the diskas are pissing me off! AND they are useless.

One more item: [GUESS MY ID] Cross scarr........ http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I found a pair with 40% hit after tekking.

More useless items: windmill, Mahu, all card weapons, photon claw, silence claw, panthers claw, cross scarr, angry fist, varista, club lanconium, zumurian, drill launcher, gae bolg, battle verge, brave hammer, inferno bazooka, victor axe...

Mahu is great for FOnewes on VHard, easy to replenish that lost TP. The Photon Claw is one of my favorite weapons for my RAcast, simply because their claw animation looks so awesome. The Varista's Arrest special is invaluable if you know how to use it. The clubs boost their respective technique's power, which is nice, again, when you know how to use them. The Gae Bolg is very nice when it has hit, and given the sheer number of them Bluefull get, it's easy to find one with hit. The Inferno Bazooka is a great weapon, RA or no RA. My RA uses one to halve enemy HP.

NOTE 1:
I cant imagine why someone think the sonic knuckle is more useless than the cross scar... At least the sonic knuckle steals exp...

NOTE 2:
When u think its np to play with dupes (like I), a lot of weapons become useless, because u have the stronger weapons and the more cool weapons to play with!

Which makes your opinion on the matter moot anyways.

DeciBal
Nov 17, 2003, 11:21 AM
Akiko's Frying Pan is the best. I've never had so much fun killing an enemy with it (BONG!). after about lvl 15-20 it becomes a little useless but I still play with it because it's fun domestic abuse everyone can enjoy. BONG!

Satine
Nov 17, 2003, 05:22 PM
My favorite "crap item" would have to be...

Heat Sword +46 (0/100/100/100/0)

I picked it up in a trade, I think Hopkins is still looking for it *lol* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

-Satine

DOG21313
Nov 17, 2003, 06:27 PM
On 2003-11-17 08:09, Nohra wrote:

I found a pair with 40% hit after tekking.

Is that it? I got some with 75% hit after tekking! beat that!!!

Aurra
Nov 17, 2003, 06:39 PM
On 2003-11-17 02:31, PatserGOUKI wrote:

Here's why Sonic Knuckle is not as good as Cross Scar.

Cross Scar hits 6 times, Sonic Knuckle only hits 3.

Every class's unarmed combo is worse than its blade combo.

Sonic Knuckle is even virtually admitted by the game to be a novelty item. It was released in the Easter Eggs along with all the other novelty items, like Drill Launcher and Rabbit Wand.

The EXP steal special is virtually worthless, unless you want to be Recoboxing with it, and Sonic Knuckle is certainly not the best weapon to get that done with. If you want EXP you're best served just blitzing quick areas or quests, like TTF. Even Lightning is better than EXP steal, as it can hurt stupid things like Gunners when they can't be hit by anything else.

I love Sonic Knuckles and think they're great, which is why they're my favorite crap item, but it's tough for any knowledgable person to classify them as anything other than a crap item. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Hikara
Nov 17, 2003, 06:47 PM
Come on, everyone! Name a real crap item!

AKIKO'S FRYING PAN!! WAHA!!

Maybe it's just the fact that my FOnewearl can't do a lot of damage with it, but still... I love the noise.

ex
Nov 17, 2003, 07:10 PM
My fav would be cross scars, im tired of finding them, but they look so cool.

Hrith
Nov 17, 2003, 08:07 PM
RABBIT WAND was not released with the Easter Eggs.

Orange_Coconut
Nov 17, 2003, 08:16 PM
Brave Hammer, there we go http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

http://www.pso-world.com/images/items/bravehammerv302.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orange_Coconut on 2003-11-17 17:17 ]</font>

Delsaber
Nov 17, 2003, 08:23 PM
I would have to say the Windmill is my favorite. Second would have to be Elysion. Others include: Kaladbolg and Durandal.. There are more but I am too tired to care.

Firocket1690
Nov 18, 2003, 12:13 AM
Yay for crappy dupes !!
hooray for all losers weilding bkbs and Tsumikiris !!
Oh, and w00t for Dark Flow !!

Aurra
Nov 18, 2003, 12:31 AM
BKB is not hard to get legitly... I and the majority of people I know who are over level 150 have constructed a legit one. MKB's aren't that rare and 50 Pdrops aren't too hard to come by http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

toosmart4U9078
Nov 18, 2003, 12:39 AM
flower cane, yamigarasu (which is my weapon of choice), and bouquet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

StrongBad
Nov 18, 2003, 12:49 AM
I see you have a great fondness of pink and purple.

toosmart4U9078
Nov 18, 2003, 01:36 AM
nah the flower cane is really funny, the yamigarasu is purple due 2 the word yami, and the flower bouquet is just hilarious, lol

PatserGOUKI
Nov 18, 2003, 05:47 AM
to Aurra> Can be but at least i havent found 500+ cross scars (duh i know the knuckle is only obainable in an egg)
But the items i find the most, are the crappiest to me, so i stay with diska of braveman, liberator, cross scar!

As APPIEDPC said, there are a few weapon i only use, the rest is more like crappy to me http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

As for the cross scar with hit %, been there done it, dont interest me anymore.... I know the cross scar numbers, when untekked, i look what i find, if its a cross scar, i usually drop it again... Sorry!

Same for the diska of braveman and liberator, atp needed 475 and atp needed 495..... booooooohooooooo
Ill get pissed of again. everybody drops em in redria hehe

PatserGOUKI

Hrith
Nov 18, 2003, 11:32 AM
Yami does not mean purple, it means dark.
YAMI GARASU = Dark Raven