PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to say...

Nai_Calus
Nov 16, 2003, 03:45 AM
...That Forces own. Thank you.

XD

So, I'm bored earlier. Well hey, what the hell, let's play some PSO. So for a change I decide to work on Ep2, since the only character that had more than Spaceship at most unlocked on Ult was my HUmar, Ian-Kun X. So I load up my L101 FOmar, Zero, and take him through Spaceship. WTF, Gillchiches are weak to Grants! Whoa, wait. Gillchiches are weak to Grants. Hahahahaha. PWNED. XD So I rape my way through Spaceship the way I raped my way through Temple, and arrive at the teleporter to Gol Bob. Well, beating this hellhole was the entire -point-, wasn't it? So hey. Let's go get the Cure/Shock and Cure/Freeze and own this bad boy. Shortly thereafter Gol Bob met the very real end to his virtual existance, Zero gained a level and I decided "Oh, well, that was easy, why don't I go mad and see if I can beat Mericarol?".

So more fluids were aquired, equipment was changed, and I set out for the Central Control Area to go pay a visit to Jungle. So I happily own my way through, Gizonde-ing this, Gifoie-ing that, Rabarta-ing this, Grantsing that, and before I know it, hey, here's Mericarol. So I pipe up for yet more fluids. Grab a couple of Scape Dolls. Come back down. Own the Merillias sitting there. Mericarol pops up. Gizonde spammage begins. Moments later, I blink as I realize that Mericarol just keeled over dead, without ever once doing anything.

Whoa. </Neo>

Mmm, unarmed FOmar with L29 Gizonde. So now I figure "Well... I'm here, aren't I? Why not?" And I move on to Mountain. Gibbons and Gees and Merilitas in mass quantities die. Gibbles is encountered. Gibbles goes away. Well hell, I'm half done, might as well move on.

Seaside is easy! Seaside is -boring-! Never once in the entire time I was in CCA did a Gee ever hit me! Hahaha. So I'm owning my way through Seaside, and halfway through a room I suddenly realize that not only am I owning these Gees right and left, I'm actually fighting Gi Gue, too. Oh. Oh well. So I just keep spamming my happy fun Rabarta. He's not taking uber damage, but it's not crap damage either, and he can't do much to me while he's frozen, now can he? XD And he drops, and since I very much enjoy CCA itself, I take myself though it. Berrils are owned. Spiegells are owned. Gibbons are owned. Everything is completely pwned. So I think to myself "Let's see. My HUmar had a hell of a time doing this at L107 or so, and I'm a L102 FOmar... I am so going to die." So I get fluids, get another God/HP, come down, plug the audio cables in because I like Gal Gryphon's music, switch the window to fullscreen because I like the atmosphere, go in expecting to be owned, and... Yep. Utter and complete pwnage. L103. Didn't even die once, unlike my HUmar...

So I wander into Seabed, just to see how bad it is...

And at L104, with a lot less DFP and a bit less HP, I do better than my L113 HUmar.

Bwahahahaha.

I love Forces. XD

And for my next trick, I think I will lose my sanity completely, torture myself getting through Seabed, and see about that cheesy skank Olga Flow.

...You know, the saddest thing about this is that Zero doesn't even have Ruins unlocked yet. Heh.

Zalana
Nov 16, 2003, 04:10 AM
Congratulations buddy. Techs can make a big difference in Episode 2. I remember when I took my FOnewearl through episode 2 boy was it fun. Then again try doing it online it's a little bit more harder and hectic. Most of all I liked taking my FOnewearl through CCA and Seabed cause it was fun engulfing the Sinow ZOA's in flames an freezeing/megiding everything else to pieces. Olga Flow wasn't too much of a problem for me. Hell he was was easy for my RAmarl when she beat him at L80 an beat Falz at L65 Ultimate Offline :/ Snow Queen is makes life so much easier. Only thing that's a turndown on Forces to me is low HP but, it doesn't worry me as much anymore.

And yes sir Forces do indeed Own! ^-^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zalana on 2003-11-16 01:11 ]</font>

A2K
Nov 16, 2003, 05:08 AM
I already knew, but thanks for saying it anyway. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

lain2k3
Nov 16, 2003, 09:03 AM
Actually, you could have just used megid through the entirety of ep. 2, and it would have probably been even easier.

You should see ramarls with spead needle and FS, FOnny with penetrating megid, and HUnewearls with huge ass defense, atp, and evp with lvl 20 support techs.

ep. 2 is pretty easy for all them

It's hell for robots.

Hikara
Nov 16, 2003, 09:41 AM
Sweet goodness, they're weak to Grants!?

Oh boy do they not stand a chance now...

Katt
Nov 16, 2003, 09:58 AM
oh how i love hearing about the exploits of fo players, makes me wanna lvl my lvl 104 FOneweal

Whoa. </Neo>

<neo> ...but why? </neo>

Hrith
Nov 16, 2003, 11:07 AM
On 2003-11-16 06:03, lain2k3 wrote :
It's hell for robots.
No it's not, at least not for my HUcast, I own every area in EP2, and I do not even carry mates when using my HUcast >_<

-Luke-
Nov 16, 2003, 11:13 AM
Damn straight Kefka, I'm not in Ult yet, but still, I havent had any trouble in any area, jes that I do grotesque amounts of damage, but dont have the DFP to back it up... Ah well, twinking is a double-edged blade...
Luke

lain2k3
Nov 16, 2003, 11:21 AM
On 2003-11-16 08:07, Kefka wrote:

It's hell for robots.
No it's not, at least not for my HUcast, I own every area in EP2, and I do not even carry mates when using my HUcast >_<

Well, it's hell for lower level (up to 120) robots.

Jason
Nov 16, 2003, 12:24 PM
On 2003-11-16 08:21, lain2k3 wrote:

On 2003-11-16 08:07, Kefka wrote:

It's hell for robots.

Well, it's hell for lower level (up to 120) robots.

Depending on a player.

polishedweasel
Nov 16, 2003, 12:45 PM
WTF trouble, PSO? Those don't mix together...*cannot compute* Er....anyway, I had my FO revalation in January of last year, I took her to beat ULt ep 1 and 2 in the same week. I had fun doin it....that was when I played legit and really enjoyed PSO. Now I'm like "whoooohoooo it's PSO!!!1111oneoneone" It died. Sorry guys.

Hrith
Nov 16, 2003, 04:44 PM
Yes my HUcast is Lv 155, true. But I consider myself a good player thanks to C-mode -- in 3"44, not as good as DREAMCAST (2"59) and I actually played with him several times he is a Lv 1 HUcast >_< Well, last time I saw him (April, I think).
Not carrying mates surprises some of my teammates sometimes, but offline is easy and online I do hope there's a good healer (I use my Zanba's special if the healer is very good).

rena-ko
Nov 16, 2003, 04:50 PM
i'd might to state, that a FOmarl is only as good as the minions she's supporting.

and FOnewearls are the rulers of offline mode.

thank you very much

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 06:20 PM
heh, the HUcast does wayyy too much damage for his own good. (offline ult at level 53...) but yeah, FO's are good at magicky-stuff. so i though to myself... hey, why don't i make a HUnney? so i did. and the pure ownage hasn't stopped even after ult falz at level 87. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 06:53 PM
Forces suck! Sure there spells are great but that's all they have! Once it gets to you and them prepare for a major ass whoopin! I do play a force so noone go sayin the only reason I hate them is because I'm no good with them! That's wrong! I am great with a FoMar! I named him Cunno! In case anyone here does'nt know that's Al Bhed for sorry!

Nai_Calus
Nov 16, 2003, 08:30 PM
On 2003-11-16 15:53, Lord_Sloth wrote:
Forces suck! Sure there spells are great but that's all they have! Once it gets to you and them prepare for a major ass whoopin! I do play a force so noone go sayin the only reason I hate them is because I'm no good with them! That's wrong! I am great with a FoMar! I named him Cunno! In case anyone here does'nt know that's Al Bhed for sorry!

It! Isn't! Necessary! To! Use! An! Exclamation! Point! After! Every! Sentence!

Also, naming your character something in Al Bhed is uberly dorky. >P

Once it gets to me...? Wait, it gets to me? Oh. Um. Right. I guess that happens... Sometimes. Also, there's this thing called 'Deband' and this thing called 'Jellen'...

I have a L113 HUmar. He goes to Seabed fairly often. He gets slapped around a lot. He has a Guard Wave and a Secret Gear as his defensive equipment, and L15 Jellen.

I have a L103 FOmar. He's been to Seabed once. He got slapped around a bit. He has a Guard Wave with slightly worse stats than my HUmar's and a slightly better Secret Gear, L26 Deband and L22 Jellen.

Guess who takes more damage?
Guess who heals better from the damage he does take?

If you answered 'HUmar' and 'FOmar' in that order... You're right!

Incidentally, my FOmar has 628 DFP with Deband, more than my HUmar has, as I recall.

lain2k3
Nov 16, 2003, 09:41 PM
On 2003-11-16 15:53, Lord_Sloth wrote:

Actually, I completely own the ult forest with a level 50 melee FOmarl. I dont like using foie to kill stuff. so I use mechs, red saber, and soul eater.

Nai_Calus
Nov 17, 2003, 12:30 AM
So. I decide to take on Seabed tonight, for the hell of it, with my FOmar... Upper levels goes by before I know it. Whoa, how'd that happen? On to lower levels. I die twice, once to a Dolmdarl gangbanging, once to a Delbiter hit in a poisoned room. I get to Olga.

"Oh, this is going to suck so incredibly hardcore" I think to myself. So I make sure I've got 4 God/HPs, eat the HP mats in my bank, grab all my scapedolls, make sure I've got my fluids and all that, and wander on down.

So I go in. First form. Foie, Foie, Foie, Foie, Foie, Ow, Resta, Foie, Foie, Ow, Resta, Fo-What the shit was that?, Scape Doll, more foie, more resta, boom. No biggie, done it before with my HUmar. So I chase down the light blob, second form, ok, been told he switches around, what's he weak to...? Oh, fun, it's Grants. Grants, Grants, spam, spam, Oh shit run away fuck didn't run fast enough, scape doll, Grants, Grants, hello this isn't working anymore after whatever he just did, foie, nope, barta, nope, zonde, yep, Zonde, Zonde, more Zonde, ow shit that hurt like a motherfucker, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, WTF that bitch just shocked me, Sol, Zonde, whee, he turned me into Flowen, more Zonde, yay, I'm myself again, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, ow that hurt but I'm alive so who cares, whee, I'm Flowen again, more Zonde, more Resta, yet more Zonde, back to myself, Zonde, Zonde, ow shit that hurt, scape doll, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, Zonde, Zo-

*splat*
*Level Up*

... ...
... ... ...
Eheh.
Ehehehehehe.
BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! !!1

I like the Ult Ep2 ending. Kind of neat seeing Rico and Flowen like that.

So. Yeah. This is the incoherent story of how I just owned Ult Olga Flow with a L103, now L104, FOmar.

And he -still- doesn't have Ruins unlocked! XD

Anyone who still questions the ownageness of Forces needs their head examined. ^_^

Hikara
Nov 17, 2003, 12:41 AM
Um... Let's see. Let's put ALL my posts concerning forces into this one condensed thing.

Following Ian's example, I will show you the battle with Dark Falz hard mode with a 71 HUmar and a 95 RAmar. (I'm the support force in this...)

We warp in. Listen to the pretty music. Walk around a bit. We're all dreading this... Suddenly, I walk too far. Doom comes...

Buzzsaws. Oh boy. OW! the crap!? Resta. Rabarta. Rabarta. OW! Resta. Uh oh, buddies in trouble. Resta. Rabarta. RUN! Rabarta. Poof, they're gone. Here comes good ol' Falz. Uh, let's see... Shifta, Deband, Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Oh, wait. I wanna try something. GRANTS! Nope, not as much. Zonde, zonde, zonde, Resta, zonde zonde zonde zonde, splat. Dead. NEXT!!

Shifta, Deband, FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE! Ah crap, run like heck! Buddy frozen. Anti, resta. Buddies frozen. Anti, resta. Heaven's Punisher incoming! Anti to cure slow, run like heck. Ha, you missed. Hey, what the, I can't get a hit in because I'm healing everybody... ah well.

SPLAT! He's dead as well.

Shifta, Deband, FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE! Ack, no TP. Uh... Hildebear's Cane special. again. again. Oh yeah, I've got a Tri-fluid. Used, Resta, reverser. Running... OH CRAP! GRANTS! wait... I'm alive!? Resta! Running... but kicking. Over and over again.

My buddies each died twice. I lived. My buddies love my character for her amazing abilites.

What do ya say to that, mister anti-force?

BountyHunter7
Nov 17, 2003, 12:59 AM
On 2003-11-16 21:41, Hikara wrote:
Um... Let's see. Let's put ALL my posts concerning forces into this one condensed thing.

Following Ian's example, I will show you the battle with Dark Falz hard mode with a 71 HUmar and a 95 RAmar. (I'm the support force in this...)

We warp in. Listen to the pretty music. Walk around a bit. We're all dreading this... Suddenly, I walk too far. Doom comes...

Buzzsaws. Oh boy. OW! the crap!? Resta. Rabarta. Rabarta. OW! Resta. Uh oh, buddies in trouble. Resta. Rabarta. RUN! Rabarta. Poof, they're gone. Here comes good ol' Falz. Uh, let's see... Shifta, Deband, Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Zonde. Oh, wait. I wanna try something. GRANTS! Nope, not as much. Zonde, zonde, zonde, Resta, zonde zonde zonde zonde, splat. Dead. NEXT!!

Shifta, Deband, FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE! Ah crap, run like heck! Buddy frozen. Anti, resta. Buddies frozen. Anti, resta. Heaven's Punisher incoming! Anti to cure slow, run like heck. Ha, you missed. Hey, what the, I can't get a hit in because I'm healing everybody... ah well.

SPLAT! He's dead as well.

Shifta, Deband, FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE FOIE! Ack, no TP. Uh... Hildebear's Cane special. again. again. Oh yeah, I've got a Tri-fluid. Used, Resta, reverser. Running... OH CRAP! GRANTS! wait... I'm alive!? Resta! Running... but kicking. Over and over again.

My buddies each died twice. I lived. My buddies love my character for her amazing abilites.

What do ya say to that, mister anti-force?

Good Job playing support and keeping your allies alive, but those where some young guns that can't handle vh falz(I'm assuming) very well. Play with some higher lvled or more experienced players and you wont even have to use reverser. Now for my two cents on forces....

Yes, forces by themselves can do a whole lot better then HU and RA's IF the HU and RA are at low levels, I garauntee you that a 150+ HUmar/newearl/cast/caseal with good accuracy and good hit% weaps can run through the ruins with just mylla & youlla. FO's are a huge asset to any group, but if they are in a room with a HU or RA, they will have to play support due to the fact that both classes can do more damage and kill things faster then a FO.

RFB
Nov 17, 2003, 07:14 AM
On 2003-11-16 21:30, Ian-KunX wrote:
Anyone who still questions the ownageness of Forces needs their head examined. ^_^

Agreed. PWND!! >_>

After this 1337 moment that will ashame me for the rest fo my life, I'll say that I also think that forces rule. My first charachter was a FOmarl, from that I tried HUnewearl, HUcast, RAcast, RAmar, but none convinced me, and always moved back to my beautiful FOmarl Motoko.... aaah sweet memories...

And now, I'm a FOmar luvr. FOmar's everything I always wished in a charachter.

But generally, every force rule over anyoneelse http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

P.S.1:In the depth, no charachter is better than other (What I have to do to avoid being flamed.)

P.S.2:Buuyon, why in every friggin' post I see from you in a pro-FOs thread, you usually go around flaming everybody than thinks that FOs are great? Eh... wait... I dont wanna hear the answer so forget the question. You dont like them? That's okay, it's your opinion, but dont go around messing with everybody.

RFB
Nov 17, 2003, 07:15 AM

Agreed. PWND!! >_>

After this 1337 moment that will ashame me for the rest fo my life, I'll say that I also think that forces rule. My first charachter was a FOmarl, from that I tried HUnewearl, HUcast, RAcast, RAmar, but none convinced me, and always moved back to my beautiful FOmarl Motoko.... aaah sweet memories...

And now, I'm a FOmar luvr. FOmar's everything I always wished in a charachter.

But generally, every force rule over anyoneelse http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

P.S.1:In the depth, no charachter is better than other (What I have to do to avoid being flamed.)

P.S.2:Buuyon, why in every friggin' post I see from you in a pro-FOs thread, you usually go around flaming everybody than thinks that FOs are great? Eh... wait... I dont wanna hear the answer so forget the question. You dont like them? That's okay, it's your opinion, but dont go around messing with everybody.

coco609
Nov 17, 2003, 05:46 PM

http://www.tm001d6792.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/owned28.gif