PDA

View Full Version : PSOworld Videos

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 16, 2003, 12:36 PM
Due to my difficulty getting videos up onto the site, I've decided to just put them on my webspace until one of the three uploads them to a more permament server. Also all videos before this friday are being redone due to the HD crash I had.

They are currently be relocated to the new server

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2003-11-19 08:11 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Nov 16, 2003, 12:50 PM
Grrrr divx.....grrrr......

polishedweasel
Nov 17, 2003, 05:44 PM
And I had to download spamware too! This is awesome... perhaps....you can tell me what exactly you're going for with these movies.

I do like the quality of the game footage too. I may be your only fan here.. :

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 17, 2003, 06:00 PM
uh...you don't have to download spamware. did you look beneath the 3 columns? there should be a link for basic divx.
As for my purpose, its to give a preview to those who haven't played the quests yet, or to refresh peoples minds about what goes on in each quest.

BlackCanaryOfDeath
Nov 18, 2003, 07:35 AM
Don't watch any of these videos if you don't want to start playing PSO again. Because I watched them, now I am doing Ultimate Seabed runs for a Yasminkov 7000 and trying to complete every Tier 3 quest on Episode I.

:/

polishedweasel
Nov 19, 2003, 04:08 AM
On 2003-11-17 15:00, Jonathan_F wrote:
uh...you don't have to download spamware. did you look beneath the 3 columns? there should be a link for basic divx.
As for my purpose, its to give a preview to those who haven't played the quests yet, or to refresh peoples minds about what goes on in each quest.

Oh well, I got more spyware, no big. It's stuffed in a blocked folder anyway. You should do a parody type video. Lotsa fun there...contact me if you actually want to do something stupid like that. Lobby fights...I love those. Not the verbal kind, but the physical kind. Lotsa fun!

Eum
Nov 21, 2003, 01:35 PM
On 2003-11-18 04:35, BlackCanaryOfDeath wrote:
Don't watch any of these videos if you don't want to start playing PSO again. Because I watched them, now I am doing Ultimate Seabed runs for a Yasminkov 7000 and trying to complete every Tier 3 quest on Episode I.

:/

I couldn't agree with you more.

"Whatever. I'm oh-so-over this." -> "Come on, Morfos."

Kento
Dec 6, 2003, 09:19 AM
I've got to say the same as the last to post above me said.. I watched some PSO videos.. and I've ended up playing PSO again like crazy XD