PDA

View Full Version : Who actually smashed Kireek to death to get the Soul Eater?

Ryusei
Nov 16, 2003, 04:32 PM
Please Vote...thanks! (I smashed him to death...)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryusei on 2003-11-16 13:34 ]</font>

The_Pea_Guy
Nov 16, 2003, 04:34 PM
This topic and poll is really pointless...

Zaneatron
Nov 16, 2003, 04:44 PM
yeah, i agree, it is lacking in any form of a point :S

this also belongs in the item, quest, mag ans Sec ID forum, seeing the soul banish is an item, and you get it from a quest (or a combination of quests)

also dont say the soul banish isnt an item, it is because i dont see a weapons forum, and thats where all other weapon related questions/poll go, so ner.

RavenTW
Nov 16, 2003, 05:04 PM
*ahem* Kireek drops Soul EATER, not Banish.

And I have not as of yet obtained Kireek's scythe.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 05:48 PM
Yeah I stomped his worthless butt! I thaught it might have been a good weapon! I was wrong! That weapon sucks! But on the plus side! I tore him appart! Tell me I'm too weak will he?!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 06:10 PM
heh, i smacked the worthless pile of scrap around like he was my personal b*tch.

and also note: the soul eater is a good wep for untwinked low lvls. and it looks hella cool too. it's also funny to watch a level 13 HUnewearl named angel use the berserk ability on de ro le and see her drop from her own weapons' effect. (that was so hilarious) and it's also something to do when you're bored and need a few levels.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 06:14 PM
On 2003-11-16 15:10, KaFKa wrote:
and also note: the soul eater is a good wep for untwinked low lvls. and it looks hella cool too. it's also funny to watch a level 13 HUnewearl named angel use the berserk ability on de ro le and see her drop from her own weapons' effect. (that was so hilarious) and it's also something to do when you're bored and need a few levels.

lol I like your style,KaFKa! Your wierd! Just like me! Well you've answered my question! Thank you!

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 06:22 PM
no problem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 06:25 PM
You would'nt happen to be on out at G4 would you?

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 06:49 PM
since im not really sure if that's shorthand or an acronym, im gonna say no, but i might be, so please extrapolate. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ilr2000
Nov 16, 2003, 06:56 PM
I did that path on accident. If I had known what it would have cost me in quests like Seat of the Heart, then I would have done it the other way around. And I've yet to smash him... actually... but I can't turn back now.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 07:03 PM
G4! It's a video game forum based on the gaming channel by the same name! It's G4! T'V' for gamers! I was just wondering! It does'nt stand for anything that I'm aware of!

Ryusei
Nov 16, 2003, 07:04 PM
Yes, I must agree, Lord_Sloth and KaFkA, it was fun smashing him around after everything he said...

Kupi
Nov 16, 2003, 07:45 PM
Beat Kireek to death to get a weapon that I lost in an eternal boss warp today... -_-

Lord_Sloth
Nov 16, 2003, 07:51 PM
On 2003-11-16 16:04, Ryusei wrote:
Yes, I must agree, Lord_Sloth and KaFkA, it was fun smashing him around after everything he said...

Darn right! I may have to do it again! lol

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 08:00 PM
heh, i currerntly have about 11 soul eaters, a tribute to how easily i get bored and also to how many chars i used to have. let's see here, 2+3+4+2=11 yup, 4 chars, and i get bored easily. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
but yeah, it was so funny to watch that moron with the soul eater killing himself... hahaha! hilarity!

RedRage
Nov 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
I beat the crap out of KIREEK about 120 lvls ago when I was still on normal. Never bothered to do it again after that. I used the SOUL EATER or a long time until I got my first good pistol with my RAmar.

_Ted_
Nov 16, 2003, 09:25 PM
I beat him to death when back when I had just got the game and when I wasn't online yet. The Soul Eater did come in handy when I corrupted offline (and my best weapon thus far was a Gae Bolg).

And KaFKa.... 11 Soul Eaters!? What is wrong with you? Are you insane? Did you eat paint when you were a kid? Live under powerlines?

KaFKa
Nov 16, 2003, 11:29 PM
no, but i get bored REALLY easy. and when im in need of a few levels, i just think to myself: "hey, let's go get another soul eater, that should give me about five levels:)" i dunno why, but i think it's a fun diversion from the usual hack and slash of PSO. and no, i didn't eat any paint chips when i was little, i just got dropped on my head http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(if you take that last part seriously i will hunt you down and man-slap you for being so idiotic)

_Ted_
Nov 17, 2003, 01:12 AM
On 2003-11-16 20:29, KaFKa wrote:
no, but i get bored REALLY easy. and when im in need of a few levels, i just think to myself: "hey, let's go get another soul eater, that should give me about five levels:)" i dunno why, but i think it's a fun diversion from the usual hack and slash of PSO. and no, i didn't eat any paint chips when i was little, i just got dropped on my head http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

(if you take that last part seriously i will hunt you down and man-slap you for being so idiotic)

I don't think you were dropped on your head, maybe thrown on your head! j/k. I went through the Soul Eater quest just once, and I'd rather pound nails into my head than do it again. What is a man-slap anyways? I think if you're mad then you should just knock off their head with a baseball bat or some other large, long, heavy, and blunt object.

Eihwaz
Nov 17, 2003, 03:06 AM
Heh, my FOmar uses the Soul Banish as one of his strongest melee weapons. I only bothered to get one...I should do the whole Sue/Bernie subplot and question Sue about stuff. Yeah, the Soul Eater is definetly useful for low level HUs or RAs, or melee FOrces. Until you get the Soul Banish, of course. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 12:51 PM
On 2003-11-16 22:12, _Ted_ wrote:

I don't think you were dropped on your head, maybe thrown on your head! j/k. I went through the Soul Eater quest just once, and I'd rather pound nails into my head than do it again. What is a man-slap anyways? I think if you're mad then you should just knock off their head with a baseball bat or some other large, long, heavy, and blunt object.

heh, the soul eater quest is fun just cause it's there and its something else (as previously stated)

and a man-slap is when i take my fist, line it up perfectly with your ear, and hammer away. it's a joke between me and some friends of mine

Auracom
Nov 17, 2003, 03:53 PM
Yeah I beat em up... but he was asken for it.

rena-ko
Nov 17, 2003, 04:01 PM
On 2003-11-17 12:53, Auracom wrote:
Yeah I beat em up... but he was asken for it.

... darn right, alone his behaviour in the forest. he deserves to die.

ash: "yeah, you killed the poor but possessed kireek."
me: "he was possessed?"

Ryusei
Nov 17, 2003, 05:19 PM
Kireek's insane soul probably possessed KaFKa when KaFKa picked up the soul eater for the very first time...

_Ted_
Nov 17, 2003, 06:40 PM
KaFKa possesed? That might explain all the Soul Eaters....

deathreaper
Nov 17, 2003, 06:46 PM
i beat that pile of shit to the ground... but i'll never do it agian too much work for such a crappy weapons

Lord_Sloth
Nov 17, 2003, 07:15 PM
On 2003-11-17 15:46, deathreaper wrote:
i beat that pile of shit to the ground... but i'll never do it agian too much work for such a crappy weapons

But it was fun beating up that guy who never seems to get a kill in Battle Training and still talks t you like your a useless liability!

Jason
Nov 17, 2003, 07:35 PM
If you can battle against Kireek in Battle Mode, he may be good for giving you a real high # of wins.

Ryusei
Nov 17, 2003, 07:46 PM
I dont think so...but i really do hope to smash the crap out of him a couple hundred more times...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryusei on 2003-11-17 16:54 ]</font>

Squeege
Nov 17, 2003, 08:43 PM
I beat the crap out of Kireek...personally i like the soul eater. Who doesn't want a sythe. Anyway it was really useful against the hords of dimians in VH ruins.

Ryusei
Nov 17, 2003, 08:55 PM
Doesnt scyths only hit 1 enemy at a time(i may be wrong)? how is it useful against multiple dimians?

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 09:16 PM
scythes are just cooler-looking partisans, my friend.

Ryusei
Nov 17, 2003, 09:33 PM
they hit multi-enemies!!? a new lesson learned 4 me...

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 09:36 PM
heh, i learned that the easy way... (got swarmed by dimenians, they all dropped)

RavenTW
Nov 17, 2003, 09:40 PM
Well, thanks to an unknown friend, I have a Soul Banish, and thanks to my Android HP recover, Banish doesn't do anything to my HP unless using my special. Even though it's hacked (100% Native and Machine with a some-odd % hit), it still rules.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 17, 2003, 09:43 PM
On 2003-11-17 18:40, RavenTW wrote:
Well, thanks to an unknown friend, I have a Soul Banish, and thanks to my Android HP recover, Banish doesn't do anything to my HP unless using my special. Even though it's hacked (100% Native and Machine with a some-odd % hit), it still rules.

Soul Banish does'nt drain health from an Android? I've gotta get me one of those!

Kent
Nov 17, 2003, 09:52 PM
Smashed? I just cast Grants one time per fight.

Grants > Kireek

Lord_Sloth
Nov 17, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-11-17 18:52, Kent wrote:
Grants > Kireek

lol
I would'nt know! My force hass'nt faught Kireek yet!

Ryusei
Nov 17, 2003, 10:30 PM
On 2003-11-17 18:52, Kent wrote:

Grants > Kireek

SAD!!! then he probably lst his soul 3-4 times already...lol

LordMe
Nov 17, 2003, 11:45 PM
i don't think that the weapon is worth getting

KaFKa
Nov 17, 2003, 11:53 PM
well screw you too http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

the soul eater is, as i have said before, one of THE best items for untwinked low levels. (i.e. your first char) so the soul eater is cool. plus the name sounds like fun http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Jason
Nov 18, 2003, 09:38 AM
Maybe I'll get it for my low lv char.

Ryusei
Nov 18, 2003, 10:31 AM
too bad i got one at lv forty-something...so it was not a very good weapon at that time...

anwserman
Nov 18, 2003, 10:56 AM
.... has anyone EVER felt sorry for Kireek, being like the only person left in the PSO universe that drops his weapon when he dies? Anyone?.... or do you just drop your meseta, its been a while since I played PSO DC.

KaFKa
Nov 18, 2003, 11:53 AM
i've never felt sorry for the poor bastard, it was his fault he Dis'Rspected me. jk. he made the challenge, so meh. it's his own fault for no holding onto his weapon.

Ryusei
Nov 18, 2003, 04:33 PM
On 2003-11-18 07:56, anwserman wrote:
.... has anyone EVER felt sorry for Kireek, being like the only person left in the PSO universe that drops his weapon when he dies? Anyone?.... or do you just drop your meseta, its been a while since I played PSO DC.

y would u ever feel sorry for a person like him anyway? he acts like he is so tough but he sneaks up on people in dark rooms in the caves...

Da_Wrecka
Nov 18, 2003, 05:13 PM
On 2003-11-17 14:19, Ryusei wrote:
Kireek's insane soul probably possessed KaFKa when KaFKa picked up the soul eater for the very first time...

Wrong weapon, you're thinking of the Soul Edge, not the Soul Eater.

Ryusei
Nov 18, 2003, 05:21 PM
On 2003-11-18 14:13, Da_Wrecka wrote:

On 2003-11-17 14:19, Ryusei wrote:

Wrong weapon, you're thinking of the Soul Edge, not the Soul Eater.

...no...u get the soul eater from killing Kireek...

ThaRealest
Nov 18, 2003, 07:46 PM
I beat the shit outta that trash talkin fool...haha actually wheni did it i was at so low of a lvl that i was on my last monomate when he died ...i didnt think i was gonna beat him ...

Squeege
Nov 18, 2003, 08:32 PM
Yeah, the same thing happened to me. Everytime he hit me I'd go tumbling and lose like a third of my health. Luckily I didn't have a full inventory like I almost always do when I beat him.

Ryusei
Nov 18, 2003, 08:37 PM
i beat him my level thirties or forties but he was still quite annoying near the last few battles...

Aurra
Nov 18, 2003, 08:57 PM
I beat Kireek down a few times, but it was even funnier to PK him http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aurra on 2003-11-18 18:03 ]</font>

Stan64
Nov 18, 2003, 10:34 PM
I did the Hard offline quests at level 160. =o)

But that was on my second run. The first run I did for Soul Eater was before my corruption. On normal then, beacause Ragol Ring was unknown.

Ryusei
Nov 19, 2003, 09:19 PM
ya...i think it is better to get the Ragol Ring than the Soul Eater...but the Ragol Ring disappears once u die...

hyper_sonic
Nov 19, 2003, 09:28 PM
smashed him......and I enjoyed it to, for all that battle training BS....my HUnewearl (1st char in normal while still offline) then enjoyed running around with a cool scythe. it was neat for a while.