PDA

View Full Version : How many...

DOG21313
Nov 16, 2003, 09:22 PM
How many Photon drops do you think you would have to go through before you get an Agito from a Yellowboze Tollaw?

I know, its a HORRIBLE place to look, but I'm looking there, so I'd like to know.

I've gone through 9 so far... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Nohra
Nov 16, 2003, 09:25 PM
...stop looking for an Agito 1975 from a non-rare enemy. >.>;; The rare value is obscenely high, and it's really not worth it... Tollaw also have the worst drop rate of all the forest enemies. x.x

Soukosa
Nov 16, 2003, 09:40 PM
On 2003-11-16 18:25, Nohra wrote:
Tollaw also have the worst drop rate of all the forest enemies.

Actually, Mothverts have the worst drop rate in the Forest, followed by Bartles and Barbles.

Nohra
Nov 16, 2003, 09:43 PM
...coulda sworn it was Tollaw...oh, wait. Melqeek. That's why I was confused. e.e

lain2k3
Nov 16, 2003, 09:48 PM
expect to go through AT LEAST 50.

I got 48 PD's from hildets before I got a luminous field.

DOG21313
Nov 16, 2003, 09:55 PM
On 2003-11-16 18:25, Nohra wrote:
...stop looking for an Agito 1975 from a non-rare enemy. >.>;; The rare value is obscenely high, and it's really not worth it... Tollaw also have the worst drop rate of all the forest enemies. x.x

Really, I don't care. I'm not really mainly focused on only finding that. Theres still plenty of other stuff I'd like to get in Forest, so I just want to know how long the pain of PDs will last before it actually turns into an Agito. And also:

I know, its a HORRIBLE place to look, but I'm looking there, so I'd like to know.

Thanks for the advice, but I really dont feel like spending the time to level a Whitill or Pinkal all the way to Ult just for an Agito... Once I've been looking for half a year, then I'll reconsider that decision.

Stalfos333
Nov 17, 2003, 12:50 AM
You can get to Ult forest in less than three days with a mage.

And yeah, you'll never get the agito (well, as close to never as is possible). You could likely get to 200 before you've met the middle amount of Tollaws odds say you are necessary, even providing you're lucky enough to be on the low end.

Aurra
Nov 17, 2003, 12:53 AM
Eh, Tollaw isn't a horribly bad place to find the Agito. It's as rare as a Lavis from them, which isn't too bad a drop. I mean, it is, but as Lavises go it's not horrible. Piping Rappies may be your best bet, but if you don't feel like doing the whole level-up-to-Ult-for-one-item thing, just blitz HS. Just do 50 HS runs and you already have a 1/9 shot at the rarest Tollaw items.

Stalfos333
Nov 17, 2003, 12:57 AM
Whitill isn't a bad Section ID in general. It has some nice finds, including a pipeable Red Partisan (which a Hu will find infinitely more useful than the Agito) and a number of other wonderful items. It wouldn't be a case of leveling up to ult for one item, just for one item first.

DOG21313
Nov 17, 2003, 06:10 PM
On 2003-11-16 21:57, Stalfos333 wrote:
Whitill isn't a bad Section ID in general. It has some nice finds, including a pipeable Red Partisan (which a Hu will find infinitely more useful than the Agito) and a number of other wonderful items. It wouldn't be a case of leveling up to ult for one item, just for one item first.

Um... Ok, most of the reason i dont wanna spend the time to lv to ult for the Agito:

1. I dont have enough mats to tweak a char enough to make a difference

2.Whitill: I have 2 Whitill friends and I already have a Red Partisan.

3. Pinkal: I've never thought it was a good ID, only thing I like from it thats easy to find it an Agito... o.o

4. I dont have a lot of char space, and have 2 other item hunting characters going, dont need anymore work!

Red_Death4052
Nov 17, 2003, 06:21 PM
Piping is working for me, but then you know how my luck with piping is DOG. I killed ten pals in 2 hours(2 in same room!) and didnt get crap. Also, 48 pds from hildelt before you got luminous? Damn, I got luminous on like my tenth tollaw.

PaleKid15
Nov 17, 2003, 07:15 PM
The agito is crap and you won't get it from a tallow. (of course, the same was said about P. wand from gran sorcerer)

It's kind of impossible to answer your question. Everyone's experiences will be different. The best anyone can do is guess, and you can do that yourself.

DOG21313
Nov 17, 2003, 09:54 PM
On 2003-11-17 16:15, PaleKid15 wrote:
The agito is crap and you won't get it from a tollaw. (of course, the same was said about P. wand from gran sorcerer)

It's kind of impossible to answer your question. Everyone's experiences will be different. The best anyone can do is guess, and you can do that yourself.

exactly... And also, I'm not really focused on finding it, it just gets me excited whenever I see a red box drop from them just to see that its a Photon Drop.

Lord_Sloth
Nov 17, 2003, 10:57 PM
Hmm. I want a real Agito!

LordMe
Nov 17, 2003, 11:11 PM
well i want a guilty light and talking about it aint gonna get it