PDA

View Full Version : New quests up for PSOX US

Nern
Nov 17, 2003, 03:15 PM
East Tower and Gallon will add attributes to your weapons

G4_Hedgehog
Nov 17, 2003, 03:53 PM
No, that deadbeat Gallon won't. But Mr. Butterfingers' dad will. Yeah, I'm talking about Hopkins' dad Paganini, or as the Info board calls him, Baganini. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

A2K
Nov 17, 2003, 04:01 PM
This is available on all ships now. "Reach for the Dream" seems to be finally available on Celestite and Davburite but "Seat of the Heart" is still absent from those two ships. (It is available on the other three, like it always has been.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2003-11-17 13:01 ]</font>

hayato42
Nov 17, 2003, 04:52 PM
Also, disk vol6 can be bought in gallons now.

A2K
Nov 17, 2003, 06:51 PM
^ ^ ^ Much to our chagrin. lol

Is "I Just Smile" (Central Dome Fire Swirl/Seat of the Heart end song from Burning Rangers) one of the discs you can buy eventually, I wonder?

OriginalLacan
Nov 18, 2003, 01:20 AM
would be nice...

Gwilym
Nov 18, 2003, 01:39 AM
What you really want is the disk that plays the Burning Rangers song in English. Most ridiculous lyrics I've ever heard. If only that disk existed...

haruna
Nov 18, 2003, 01:09 PM
I did a bunch of East Tower runs with my friends last night, searching for the allmighty Demonic Fork and Flame Garment.

YAY these items can be found legit now!

OriginalLacan
Nov 18, 2003, 05:50 PM
I tried doing tower quests last night, but had really bad luck with teammates.

-first guy: asks if I have a frozen shooter... every 30secs for 15 mins straight

-2nd guy: asks me if I want to become a member of the communist party, then accuses me of being a racist when I say no, and ends every comment with "...well Klan leader?"

-3rd guy: has the microphone in his mouth and makes a darth vader like "haaaaaaaa" everytime he exhales. when I ask him to either mute his mic or move it a bit farther away from his mouth, he responds by screaming into the mic and saying "you like that better?"

needless to say I didn't finish the quest last night