PDA

View Full Version : ITS OFFICIAL: PSO WORLD GET-TOGETHER V3.0

Cube
Apr 5, 2001, 05:18 PM
Its official, were having another get-together!

Heres the low-down.

THE OFFICIAL PSO-WORLD GET TOGETHER

---------------------------------------------

When: This Satuday, at 6:00pm, and 9:00pm. EASTERN TIME.

Where: Puck, block 9, lobby's 1-4 (if it gets too full)

Who: All of us PSO world viewers

The OFFICIAL Password for locked games made buy us will be PSOW. So anyone wanting to play with ONLY pso viewers but in a locked room may do so. remeber, the password is PSOW.

There will be screenshots by anyone who volunteers to do so.

I will be atending the 9 oclock get -together, and the 6 oclock if i can.

Do you all agree?

--------------------------------------------

SOMONE NEEDS TO MAKE SURE THEY POST THIS ON THE OFFICIAL PSO WORLD FRONT PAGE SO EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT IT. ok God?

Now please reply if your going to attend with a yes or a No.

YES, im gona be their... duh.

Khan
Apr 5, 2001, 05:23 PM
Yes, I will be attending. My character is a level 33 RAmar named Thraxxus. Hope to see you all there.

alpha
Apr 5, 2001, 05:39 PM
gah, cant attend! wish i could but im visiting the college im going to this weekend, grr. Oh well hope you have fun. Hey cube i noticed ur stat says "On Probation". howd u get it to say that, plz msg me back on how to do it, i wanna make my say something too, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gif.

Crystal
Apr 5, 2001, 05:41 PM
Yes i willl. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif 9 oclock

Loki
Apr 5, 2001, 05:48 PM
if the server fills up again (which it will) we should roll the get together over to puck ten. and it if fills over to eleven. that way everyone gets to meet someone.

Omega_Zero
Apr 5, 2001, 06:07 PM
im in i guess. hope i get remember to get there on time unlike last time.... and i think only the moderators can put that comment below someones name. Launch off all psow zigs!

Ice_
Apr 5, 2001, 06:08 PM
HEY heheh yaya were useing my IDEA!!!!! heheheh

Gorthon
Apr 5, 2001, 06:20 PM
Hey Everyone,

I plan to try and attend both get togethers so I can meet as many of you as possible. I'll be the short level 46 (maybe higher by then!) FOnewm. Hope to see you all on Saturday!

Gorthon

Carhartt
Apr 5, 2001, 06:31 PM
Sounds get I'll be there, I'm a level 96 HUmar named Wolf

Ishamael-the-Grey-Force
Apr 5, 2001, 06:41 PM
I can't wait to meet you all! I'll definitely be there.

Ice_
Apr 5, 2001, 07:07 PM
Hey cube i just thought of this me and u post like we have nothing else to do....

and my name is Ice and yours is Cube.....

we together make up ..

ICECUBE !!!!!!!! lol ( i am extremely bored)

LunarShadowX
Apr 5, 2001, 07:36 PM
Hey Cube, I'm in, there's no way I'd leave you behind. I might be a little late for the 6:00 one, but hell, you know me well, I wouldn't miss it.

Cube
Apr 5, 2001, 09:50 PM
lol sweet, i actually got it posted on the main page! hehe, dont worry ice i dint forget u!

lol, ICECUBE! lmao, we must be bored as hell...

I just hope everyone shows up!

btw to get your name to say your on probation, you have to do somehting bad, then beg the moderator to un ban you, then if your lucky you will get your acount back and be on "pso probation" lol. Not necessarly a good thing.

cmon guys we need more posts! if your coming, say so!!!!!!

JayHale
Apr 5, 2001, 10:52 PM
I'm definitely coming to this get together. I missed the last one, because it was during like my 2nd week of PSO and I didn't feel confident enough, but now that my FOnewn is like lvl 55 I know I can contribute to a Hard game, barely to a V-Hard, but hey, isn't that what friends are for, lol? I'm really looking forward to playing with you guys too, finally!

Ice_
Apr 5, 2001, 11:20 PM
hehe cube yeah we need more people sayinghtere going so fare theres bin about 200 views combinding bothof our posts and i have added it to my schorcut on PSO and have been floodin it ( not really floodin but jsut tell new peeps about it hehe) i think we willhave a farley good show of people comeing at the least 150 show at the most 21345132514352435325234 will show lol..... Peace im ... ummmm out lol

Cube
Apr 6, 2001, 08:48 AM
BUUUMMMMMPPPPPPP- hehe

Sciler
Apr 6, 2001, 10:08 AM
<font face=times new roman color=7fffd4>So long as my phoneline is working I hope to be there again, last time was fun http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif<center>

Cube
Apr 6, 2001, 07:42 PM
pssst... remeber its at 6 and 9 not 6 to 9. I will be at 9 for sure and maybe the 6...

hehe clever wya to bump... or not.

Magus-PSO
Apr 6, 2001, 07:47 PM
My name is Magus ok? (I think u all knew that?)

Breezblok
Apr 6, 2001, 07:58 PM
I'd love to, but...........I'm in the UK, and I think 12pm and 3am are a little late for me (I'm also 15).

If you ever do an early one at a weekend (like 2pm est of something) I'll be there, no doubt.

Well, night.

IceBlink
Apr 6, 2001, 08:15 PM
Like Breezblok, the timing is a little awkward... I'm in the UK too, you see...

Next time, arrange it a little earlier in the weekend, okay? ^_^

I'll see if I can make it, but no promises...

DarkWolf
Apr 6, 2001, 08:54 PM
Hmm... I don't know if I can make it... 9pm is a bit early for me... certainly can't make it at 6pm tho. I'll try to make it by 9, if not, then 10pm or later.

benja
Apr 6, 2001, 10:27 PM
I would go but I doubt I can take up the phone line at 3 or 6 pm(west coast time), I'll look for you guys when I'm on...I play as "Benja" and as "anh dao" so look for me on puck 9

serial_toon
Apr 6, 2001, 11:19 PM
Ill be there.

Serial_T0oN
RAmar
Lv78(and counting)
I LOVE this ite but its too slow....upgrade it guys!! i think yu will get more hits if yu did.

LunarShadowX
Apr 7, 2001, 12:21 AM
I just realized a possible problem in the whole get together, and here it is:

The US servers have been crappy. And unless they are fixed some time soon, I suggest you designate a ship and block on the euro or japanese servers as well, cause the US servers really have sucked.

Cube
Apr 7, 2001, 01:02 AM
I ahve noticed that too... us sercvers have been bad... we'll see how it turns out, too late to make any changes now....

Btw, Its not easy to please eevryone! I cant make the west coast happy, and the Uk happy at the same time so i made it the ebst way possible. their are two times for everyones liking... Uk may want to join the 6 pm one, and Pasific may want to join the 9 oclock one.. You cant please everyone but i think its gona turn out alright.

Tolwyn
Apr 7, 2001, 01:09 AM
I will definately NOT be attending, since my cable company is going down for upgrades this weekend =/

Orakio3133
Apr 7, 2001, 02:12 AM
I am so happy that i finally was able to get my DC online today, So I may be there, My guys name is Orakio3133 with blue hair and a blue suit. He's only level 6 since i lost my old orakio when my dreamcast broke http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. Well I hope i can make it and see you guys