PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer 2 Box and Crate, LLC. NewsLetter

Archer_Hedge
Apr 5, 2001, 05:53 PM
Newsletter for the week of 02April:

Due to the increased need for boxes and crates, Pioneer 2 Box and Crate (P2B&C) will be announcing a 30% price increase for all our models of boxes and crates. The added revenue will be utilized to expand our current manufacturing facilities to meet the increased demand and to fund several other projects.

One project of note is how to place large obejects into small boxes and crates. One researcher while on Ragol, noticed that very large weapons such as halberts and staffs were appearing out small creatures such as the Rappy and the Mothmant with no apparent affect on the weight or health of the creature.

In other news, P2B&C has been selected to be the exclusive provider of boxes to the 3 Sisters Cake Shop deep in Cave 1 and their new location at the square in Ruins 2 next to the big ass crystal.

The results of the employee cook-off are in. It was a fierce competition at times but fortunately no one drew their Draw Sniper +55, their Double Sabers, or frying pans. In the entree division, the winning recipie was submitted by Mrs. Elphie O' Darlahan of Ship Io, Block 6 for her tasty deep fried Rag Rappy with Poulily Slime dressing. First runner up was Akiko and her BBQ Guile Shark and Nar Lilly salad. Thanks to all those who entered and a special thanks for the Item Shop for providing us with the monomates, sol atomoizers, and the occasional moon atomizer.

Be sure to sign up for the Pioneer 2 Cup. P2B&C will be sponsoring two teams in the corporate division of the multi-ship football/soccer tourney. T-shirts will be provided for the biological players and custom frames will be given to the trash cans, sorry, androids.

Lastly, the results of the lawsuit filed against us by Elenor has been settled out of court. As a result, all employees will be required to take a series of sensitivity courses entitled, "I'm not HAL 9000, I have feelings too."

If you have any questions or items to be included in the newsletter, feel free to email me, provided I have given you my guild card.

The Management of P2B&C

<center>
RAmar - Level 59
Ultra Rare 2x4 with Rusty Nail
Lots of Saran Wrap - A Canister of Whipped Cream
</center>

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Archer_Hedge on 2001-04-05 16:03 ]</font>

Glider
Apr 5, 2001, 07:50 PM
Where did you find the 2 by 4 with a rusty nail?

Archer_Hedge
Apr 6, 2001, 12:32 AM
The Home Depot on Ganymede, Block 13, Aisle 5 for the rusty nail and they keep the wood in the back.