PDA

View Full Version : GC: Does Pso Cost?

MaNiLaZFyNeSt
Nov 17, 2003, 11:22 PM
does PSO cost for gamecube.. and if so.. is there anything i would need to do.. considering i dont have a creid card.. and how would i go long the lines of payment.. for that situation??

polishedweasel
Nov 18, 2003, 12:37 AM
Wow...learn to type dude...and what are you asking?

StrongBad
Nov 18, 2003, 12:56 AM
I actually kind of understand it. Yes you do need a Credit Card (learn to spell) and it costs about $9 a month. You also need to buy a Modem or Broadband Adapter which costs $30-$40 depending on where you buy it.

rena-ko
Nov 18, 2003, 01:14 PM
add in provider costs (per minute or flat). this depends on which provider you want to chose out of those available in your region.

Mystil
Nov 18, 2003, 03:25 PM
On 2003-11-17 20:22, MaNiLaZFyNeSt wrote:
does PSO cost for gamecube.. and if so.. is there anything i would need to do.. considering i dont have a creid card.. and how would i go long the lines of payment.. for that situation??

Well to get you started, if you live with your parents and don't work or whatever, you gotta ask them. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Or simply save up some money, open and account at a bank, and start depositing whenever it's time to pay the bill. Which is due the date you sign up for the HL.

If you're a 56k user, you're going to need to buy the dialup adapter. Which is probably sold at your local game store still. If you're on cable, you'll have to order the Broadband Adapter straight from Nintendo accessory website. I forget the url.

The setup part with the modem, I'd probably confuse you with, so...I'd rather not make an attempt on that..

After that, you gotta go to the HL site, (the link can be found on the main site here, I'm very bad with remembering links), and fill out your personal info, Credit Card(in my case, it's Check card or debit card). That's all well and done, and your first month online is free. It's 8.95 a month, the modems (each) are 29.99(probably lower now). So you're looking at 39-40 dollars. I rounded off of course. With this, you can cancel anytime, and reactivate anytime.

Hope that covered any questions you've yet answered.

MaNiLaZFyNeSt
Nov 18, 2003, 04:42 PM
Thx alot.. and I can spell.. just not when its like 4am in the morning.. ok? mybad.. calm down.. im pretty sure im not the first person to every make a typo on a forum.. shesh.. and yes i was wondering if i could use some other means of payment besides a credit card.. cause there evil.. you buy a pack of bubble gum.. you will be paying it off for the rest of your life!!! ;D anyways.. back to the subject at hand.. THE HL site you are talking about.. What does it stand for? so i can find it.

chantez131313
Nov 18, 2003, 05:13 PM
http://www.psoexplorer.com/

PSO HL, no credit card. It's more expensive, but it will get you online.