PDA

View Full Version : GC-Quest: Seat of the Heart...

Nai_Calus
Nov 18, 2003, 03:32 AM
...Completely bloody owns.

Dragging Elly around may be somewhat... Frustrating, and having to re-do the second part of the quest three times because you answered a question wrong or Kireek wound up breaking the wrong terminal sucks greatly, but the quest is so utterly worth it. It's one thing to read the script, but another entirely to actually play the thing. Kudos to ST for making an uberly cool quest.

I got the Ragol Ring, even though I could swear I screwed up on the Sue subplot when I did it a couple months back out of bordeom. *shrug* Guess not. Kireek and Sue showed up, questions were answered correctly, and I now have a nice little souvenier of the trip to collect dust in my bank like my Heart of Poumn does.

But yes.

Elly completely bloody pwnz j00. *hugs Elly*
*hugs good Cal, too*
*hugs the bitchy Cal just because it would probably piss him off* XD
*hugs Delta too, for the hell of it*

...Delta looks like my mother. I am afraid. (If you knew my mother, you'd know...)

...Now I need to go find myself a Del Lily to slaughter somewhere. Gotta wait for the server maintainence to end, though.

So, anyone else love SotH? I don't recall much discussion on the plot back when it came out, just the new monsters. :-/ Am I the only one who cares about this sort of thing? >_>

Poor Elly. Poor Cal. *hugs* I started crying at the end when the piano version of Can Still See The Light was playing, and Cal told Elly not to cry... It was so sad. >_<;

What's the name of the song playing at the end while Elly's talking to you on the beach? I liked it...

Anyway... Discuss.

Shake
Nov 18, 2003, 11:32 AM
I've played both versions of SotH. I liked it both times. Sue and Kireek's involvement was better though...

The very first time I tried, Elly ran right into one of those insta-kill bursts in the temple.

rena-ko
Nov 18, 2003, 11:35 AM
would be even better if it were a downloadable offline quest instead...

but yeah, youre right ^-^

Hrith
Nov 18, 2003, 11:38 AM
Oh, yes, Rena-ko !

Nai_Calus
Nov 19, 2003, 01:23 AM
On 2003-11-18 08:32, Shake wrote:
I've played both versions of SotH. I liked it both times. Sue and Kireek's involvement was better though...

The very first time I tried, Elly ran right into one of those insta-kill bursts in the temple.

I tried playing the non-Sue supblot version earlier. I got to Gol Bob, got shocked, was out of Sols, Elly got hit, was too stupid to heal, and got hit again just as it wore off and I could cast Resta. ._.; I don't think I need to tell you what happened. >_<;;; *hugs Elly and puts her in a nice safe box marked 'fragile'.

Yes, I wish it could be DLed too. It takes so long to load... *eyes glaze*

Soukosa
Nov 19, 2003, 01:38 AM
I remember when I tried to the quest the non-Sue/Kireek way. I managed to get Elly to the tower in one piece, but some Ill Gills kept one-hit killing her. That was back around when it first came out and I didn't know that I didn't have to hit the computer that activated them. Oh well, I later did with Kireek, saw all of the story and got a nice Ragol Ring to take up space in my bank.

Hrith
Nov 19, 2003, 06:48 AM
The worse thing whan I did the non Sur/Kireek SotH weren't the Ill Gills killing her, but the Delbiters who killed her in one hit by running over her while still invisible >_<

Mystil
Nov 19, 2003, 10:32 AM
On 2003-11-18 08:35, rena-ko wrote:
would be even better if it were a downloadable offline quest instead...

but yeah, youre right ^-^

(ep2+ ep2+ ep2+ ep2+ wheee!!!)

A2K
Nov 19, 2003, 10:44 AM
I'm having trouble deciding whether this is my favorite quest or Soul of Steel... I'm talking about the full version of it with Sue, of course! Before Seat of the Heart, Soul of Steel was easily my favorite quest.

Where's Montague now? Some revenge needs to be exacted, ha ha ha!

Soukosa
Nov 19, 2003, 11:50 AM
On 2003-11-19 03:48, Kefka wrote:
The worse thing whan I did the non Sur/Kireek SotH weren't the Ill Gills killing her, but the Delbiters who killed her in one hit by running over her while still invisible >_<

I didn't manage to get that far. But, I know how it is with getting run over by invisible Delbitiers x.x

PJ
Nov 19, 2003, 12:13 PM
I'm currently trying to get the Ragol Ring ^_^

This quest... I played it the first day it came out. The story... it was awesome.

I hope they have a sequel to that... maybe there's another path to the West Tower (The one is SotH)... because if you go to Gal Gryphon's teleporter and look onward, it looks like part of the stage o.o;

Elly is awesome... but if there were a Elly holding a Striker of Chao... that would be awesome...

Oh, and since I haven't beaten the quest with the Sue/Kireek subplot yet... is Delta just the name of MOTHER? And... she has a look?

Nai_Calus
Nov 19, 2003, 07:05 PM
On 2003-11-19 09:13, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
I'm currently trying to get the Ragol Ring ^_^

This quest... I played it the first day it came out. The story... it was awesome.

I hope they have a sequel to that... maybe there's another path to the West Tower (The one is SotH)... because if you go to Gal Gryphon's teleporter and look onward, it looks like part of the stage o.o;

Elly is awesome... but if there were a Elly holding a Striker of Chao... that would be awesome...

Oh, and since I haven't beaten the quest with the Sue/Kireek subplot yet... is Delta just the name of MOTHER? And... she has a look?

Shouldn't have too much trouble.

Yes, the story is awesome. TTF is a good time, but the plot leaves much to be desired... ^^; SotH just pwns.

I want a sequel too. I want to find out what happens. ;_; *hugs Elly and Cal*

Elly owns. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. You just have to like someone who can completely fail to care that the person she loves is a computer. Cal's a really lucky guy to have managed to find her. *hugs Elly again* I want to see Elly with one of those huge guns, or a TJ-sword. Y'know, something that looks utterly ridiculous for her to be holding. XD That would be so cute. XD

Hmm. She's part of it, at least. She identifies herself as the 'caretaker', and says she's responsible for monitoring it... And yeah, she has her own look.

*huggles Cal and Elly again*