PDA

View Full Version : Rappy's Holiday up!

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2003, 05:03 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/article.php?sid=1073&mode=&order=0&thold=0

be sure to play the new quest! also can someone see if you can get the heart of poumn in the gc version please? thank you!!!

if the guide needs edits, let me know. i was also working off the DC version.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-11-18 02:16 ]</font>

_Sinue_
Nov 18, 2003, 05:31 AM
You don't need to alter the guide. It's all pretty much exactly the same - and yes, you do get the Heart of Pounm.

I should note though, if you've gotten both the Rakonia Stone and Friendship Fragment from Gallon's Treachery you'll probably start off without the Rakonia stone in your Quest Items. You have to beat the quest once and use up that Friendship Fragment and then restart the quest before it'll let you use the Rakonia Stone.

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2003, 06:11 AM
i'll add that note. thanks!

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 18, 2003, 06:17 AM
1. The amount to get 15 points from the glow ball collecting game has increased to at least a score of 20. A score of 30 is still needed to get 20 points

2. The Rappy Informant will guide you to the edge of the forest, beyond the area you would get to if you got S or SS rank on the Chicken race. However this way is not recomended because it costs 50 points total to do this, and you won't have access to the computer in the area of the Chicken race.

BTW, has anyone figured out how to activate that computer?

Quest Video is up. Please note that this URL is only tempoary.

HTTP://uhaweb.hartford.edu/jfields/psow/RappyHoliday.avi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2003-11-18 03:45 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Nov 18, 2003, 06:36 AM
Okay, I just tested the quest. If you have both the Rakonia Stone and Fragment of Friendship they will both immediately appear in your quest items.

-Quest detail spoiler warning-

To activate the computer (and earn the Heart of Poumn) you have to talk to Fukki in the name game and get the fruit from him. Then deliver the fruit quickly (before it rots) to his grandmother over by the glow-ball race. Fukki's grandmother will give you a pendant. Open your quest items and look at the pendant three times to find out what it is. Now deliver the screw to Gabbi over near the name game. He'll give you a battery. Use the battery in the computer terminal and voila.

Edit: You have to play the quest alone (load it solo) and be in possession of the Rakonia Stone in order to earn the Heart of Poumn.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-11-18 03:59 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Nov 18, 2003, 06:38 AM
On 2003-11-18 03:17, Jonathan_F wrote:

BTW, has anyone figured out how to activate that computer?

it's in the guide, under the fukki sidequest

PrinceBrightstar
Nov 18, 2003, 06:45 AM
Whoops, guess I completely missed it.

Stan64
Nov 18, 2003, 07:06 AM
Music Disk 3 is also new. It wasn't there yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BUURNING RANGERS!!

-STE-
Nov 18, 2003, 07:26 AM
On 2003-11-18 04:06, Stan64 wrote:
Music Disk 3 is also new. It wasn't there yesterday. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

BUURNING RANGERS!!

Is disk 7 new?
i dont remenber how many disk are up now?
1 2 3 6 7?
6 Nights
7 Orchestral
1 Wedding?
2 Stupid music
3 Burning rangers?

Stan64
Nov 18, 2003, 07:37 AM
Old:
1 Wedding Music
2 Shop Remix (I think)
6 Nights (Kids Version)

New:
3 Burning Rangers (Labyrinthine Trial Music)
7 Ending Music of Seat of the Heart (Piano)

Left:
4 ?
5 ?

-STE-
Nov 18, 2003, 08:05 AM
thanks so they add 2 disks today i didnt notice ^ ^ good

rena-ko
Nov 18, 2003, 09:46 AM
wow! these are awesome news!

first, thank you all for researching! good job!! d(^-^ *thumbs up*

cant wait to get online >.<

Raziel_Kai
Nov 18, 2003, 09:55 AM
I need a team to play the quest now... you guys are making me wish I'd run from the office and log in PSO right now!

hehehehe
j/k

And yeah, great job on the research. ^-^)/

muff
Nov 18, 2003, 12:47 PM
On 2003-11-18 06:55, Raziel_Kai wrote:
you guys are making me wish I'd run from the office and log in PSO right now!

Get back to work.
http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Same here replace office with, er school.

AquaFlare7
Nov 18, 2003, 02:18 PM
speaking of which, I was so entranced by finally being able to grab the Heart of Poum for my Hunewearl that I turned around to play PSO and saw nothing more than rows of people and computers, completely blinded that I was still at work!

I need to go back and complete Gallon's treachery for the stone however, and if anyone is going to be on after 9:00pm Eastern time and wants to join in (vhard?) please I.M. me at screen name: sstanley2k3 (its my "at work account" will be on until 7:00pm eastern time), or email me at [email protected] so tha we can hook up and play

Stan64
Nov 18, 2003, 04:16 PM
When you are running from Fire in Gallon's Treachery there is a button, what do it open up? What do you find there?

Stan64
Nov 18, 2003, 06:47 PM
I got my Heart of Poumn now. And I have cleared all mini-games good. Except Chicken Race, I only have S-Rank there. Also I have beaten the Flat mini-quest.

Right now I have 30 points. I'm going to raise it to 100 tomorrow and also get SS-Rank. =oD

JDA
Nov 18, 2003, 10:46 PM
Info:

1) Unless you play solo, the Rakonia Stone won't show in your Quest Items even if you have it

2) If you don't play solo, you'll always get a red fruit from Fukki; this is why you can't get the Heat of Pumn in multi-player mode

3) There seems to be no difference between getting an 'S' and getting an 'SS' rank on the Chicken Race game

4) Getting an 'S' or 'SS' rank on the Chicken Race won't unlock the Stamp Rally; it has to be an 'A' rank

5) Yellow fruit takes much longer than red to go rotten, and a rotten yellow fruit will get you a monofluid from Fuki's grandmother instead of the monomate you get for a rotten OR fresh red fruit

6) You can't sign up for the Stamp Rally if you already have a Fragment of Friendship, since the Stamps and Fragment use the same space in the Quest Items

7) You only get a prize for completing the 'Imprisoned Rappy' subquest if you have an intact Rajuenda Flower, i.e. if you weren't hit by fire

8) If you already got a Heart of Poumn from the Master, and go back with another Rakonia Stone, she'll reappear but won't speak, and you'll lose the Stone. If you then talk to her she'll give a short speech and vanish. BUT if you then leave and return to the quest (even if you save), you'll have your Rakonia Stone back :D

9) If you get hit by fire without a Rajuenda Flower during the Imprisoned Rappy subquest, you automatically fail the subquest and cannot re-enter without restarting the main quest

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JDA on 2003-11-19 08:44 ]</font>

Stan64
Nov 19, 2003, 07:22 AM
What is the prize you get for completing Imprisoned Rappy?

I got hit twice and talked to the Hildebear at the end before the fire went out the second time. I didn't get anything thoug.

Arakon
Nov 19, 2003, 07:27 AM
not sure if it's related to the quest or I just didn't notice before, but Hopkin's father (the guy wanting photon drops) says 2 new (to me) things when you leave:

1) that he heard about a new ES weapon being developed, and that a few have been popping up.. maybe a new rare is now findable?

2) that pioneer 3 supposedly already started for Ragol.. "advertising" Episode 3?

Stan64
Nov 19, 2003, 07:29 AM
That has been there before.

1) I think he talks about the new ES weapons that gonnabe available in Challenge 2.

2) Yup, sounds like Episode 3. Or that the game series will not end on a looong time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Now bakc to my question!! =o)

JDA
Nov 19, 2003, 09:15 AM
You get a room full of treasure boxes - nothing very special http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Stan64
Nov 19, 2003, 11:41 AM
P2 Effects:

30 Points: A blue ring of particles. Coming out of my waist.
55 Points: See above.
65 Points: Fire bursting out of me.
70 Points: See above.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Stan64 on 2003-11-19 09:07 ]</font>

fireant
Nov 19, 2003, 12:27 PM
Anyone know what the prize is for saving flat and slop I almost got to the end but I did find a Hildebear's Head and a Hildeblues's Head so it was a good run.
http://home.insightbb.com/~ethanwhite/head.bmp

JDA
Nov 19, 2003, 01:41 PM
On 2003-11-19 09:27, fireant wrote:
Anyone know what the prize is for saving flat and slop I almost got to the end but I did find a Hildebear's Head and a Hildeblues's Head so it was a good run.

See my previous post - it's a room full of treasure boxes, but only if you don't get hit AT ALL by the fire, since you have to have an intact Rajuena Flower to get them.

heyf00L
Nov 19, 2003, 02:27 PM
You can get TP Mats in the quest.

Stan64
Nov 19, 2003, 03:11 PM
You can?!? Are you sure?

JDA
Nov 19, 2003, 04:26 PM
You can - from the Rappy Switch Lottery game

heyf00L
Nov 19, 2003, 04:33 PM
Also, a friend said he found one in a box, but I haven't verified that.

Mustashi2278
Nov 22, 2003, 11:15 PM
I personaly think that this quest is boring.

Stan64
Nov 22, 2003, 11:28 PM
"TP Material" from a box. It is not likely. Nope. Never. Maybe but I have no confirmations of this.

I have got the TP Material myself now from that quest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif